It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Begins… Illinois Superintendent Will Hand Out Yellow ID Badges Based on Vaccination Status

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Isn't this the state that just passed a bill that says having HIV and having sex with someone without telling them you are HIV positive is no longer a crime? You can now infect people with HIV and there are no consequences but you must get the Covid vaccination or we will take your liberties away.

Where is the sanity in all of this?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

The Illinois Superintendent has just stated that people whom can prove

"who", not "whom".

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Star Bellied Sneeches

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
If it were me, I'd feel no shame and then point out that one group is in that situation by choice, especially if there were exemptions for those who just couldn't get the vax for whatever reason.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It starts in one school. Then one city. Then a District. Then a state. By then it is normalized and Federally enforced.

Travel. Recreation. Work. Shopping.

All controlled and dictated not by COVID but the US Government.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

At this point..honestly, I may just volunteer to be gassed. Who the hell wants to live in this society anyways...my goodness! We have devolved as a race (human race). Idiocracy is now a reality.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Habs2133
a reply to: incoserv

At this point..honestly, I may just volunteer to be gassed. Who the hell wants to live in this society anyways...my goodness! We have devolved as a race (human race). Idiocracy is now a reality.

Better a higher profile exit than just walking the plank..

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

By Jim Hoft
Published July 29, 2021 at 12:45pm
Galesburg, IL School District 205 Superintendent John Asplund sent this shocking email out to staff members announcing a new ID badge policy.

School staff now have the option to change from the customary white ID badge to a yellow ID badge to indicate that they have received the covid vaccine.
They are actually going to use Yellow Badges for identification.

It Begins… Illinois Superintendent Will Hand Out Yellow ID Badges Based on Vaccination Status

Yep, you read that right... The Illinois Superintendent has just stated that people whom can prove to have received the CoV-2 vaccines will receive and will be able to wear a yellow badge..."

BTW, yes it is optional...for now... Plenty of far leftists, including Biden and democrat leaders, are calling to force people to be vaccinated... Eventually wearing a "badge", whether yellow or other color, will also be called by far leftists to be mandated around the world...

And we still have people asking what is wrong with all of this?...

November 8, 2021

Today, Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker took away a legal method of avoiding the potentially dangerous Covid-19 vaccine.

Pritzker signs ban on using moral objections to avoid ‘life-saving’ COVID-19 vaccines — an amendment GOP called ‘atrocious’

The Health Care Right of Conscience Act was originally designed to protect health care providers who refused to perform medical procedures — such as abortions — that they’re opposed to.

The new language seeks to clarify that the right of conscience objection does not apply to COVID-19 requirements.
More at: chicago.suntimes.com... dment

Illinois has been losing over 300 individuals and businesses EVERY DAY ( www.illinoispolicy.org... ) to other states since Pritzker became Governor. Apparently, the +300 @ day exodus isn't enough for him.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Privilege Scrub 😩

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join