It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Virus Belongs in a Vonnegut Novel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I loved reading Vonnegut when I was a kid.

Most of his stories involved Free Will as a major theme...and thinking about all the hostility being intentionally directed towards the UN-"vaccinated" by the government and the MSM...reminded me, somewhat, of Vonnegut's 'The Sirens of Titan'.

As memory serves...basically, the plot involves the wealthiest man in the world deciding to create a common enemy to attack the people of earth.

He financed a fake invasion of earth; one that was intentionally designed to fail.

His plan was to use his wealth and all his resources to manufacture an artificial invasion by a common enemy that ALL people of earth could hate enough to unite against and destroy.

This pandemic manufactured by the wealthiest man in the world using an artificially-created invader feels like that.

The self-righteous hatred being channeled and directed towards destroying those choosing to remain UN-"vaccinated" feels like that.

I won't spoil the ending for you.
Read the book...or just wait to see what happens as our own real-life work of fiction plays out.

I wonder if Bill Gates ever read the book.

edit on 29-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

How do you destroy nations in the world, you created a fake bogey man, then blame the citizens in each country as the cause of the problem.

Consequences can either be mild or blow out anarchy, chaos and government topple over.

I am watching, I am watching, America the great is as weak right now as have ever been politically and socially.

Somebody want a big change, China will emerge as the leader of the world, staying strong, while America is falling apart.

It is all planned? hell yeah is all planned.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I believe this is how it is rationalized by some of the higher ups. The few that actually know what’s going on. Or how they sell it to the few that figure it out.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Major themes
The Sirens of Titan largely deals with questions of free will, with multiple characters being stripped of it and the revelation that humanity had been secretly manipulated for millennia for an inane purpose, playing major roles in the story.

More broadly speaking, lack of agency has been a hallmark of Vonnegut's novels, with the protagonists struggling against forces they can never overcome and often can't comprehend.

None of the characters in The Sirens of Titan have chosen to be in their position, but are driven by forces and wills beside their own, and can do no more than try to make the best of it.

At the end of the book Constant concluded, "A purpose of human life, no matter who is controlling it, is to love whoever is around to be loved."

en.wikipedia.org...
(emphasis mine)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
You need to start calling it the US virus as that is who it was funded by.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Sort of the same plot if not more so of the Graphic Novel The Watchmen. Great read!

new topics

top topics

join