It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine=National Security Issue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Remember the days when we were talking about rogue terrorists as the biggest national security threat?

What about injecting something into (so far) 70% of the adults including medical staff, law enforcement and military and we don’t know 100% what the effects are in the long term? I pray, I truly do, that most people on here, including myself are wrong. But if we are not, this is the end for our country for a very long time.

Why would any sane person think this is okay? Why wouldn’t military people be concerned? This is the biggest national security threat in…Ever.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

it's probably just fine. There, now, don't you feel better?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

it's probably just fine. There, now, don't you feel better?

Ill feel better in 3 years if you are not all dead.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
You know how I got total immunity from this terrible virus? i quit watching TV! no more worries and no virus!!! i don't wear a mask, I don't use santizer, and i don't wear gloves. I excercise , eat right and take my vitamins( just like Hulk Hogan told me in the 80's)!!

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams
Remember the days when we were talking about rogue terrorists as the biggest national security threat?

What about injecting something into (so far) 70% of the adults including medical staff, law enforcement and military and we don’t know 100% what the effects are in the long term? I pray, I truly do, that most people on here, including myself are wrong. But if we are not, this is the end for our country for a very long time.

Why would any sane person think this is okay? Why wouldn’t military people be concerned? This is the biggest national security threat in…Ever.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

News flash.

China creates a virus scare.

1 to to 2 years later it travels to every other country.

Fauci and CDC and WHo are in on the scam bc money.

They 'vaccinate' most or a lot of their population but especially the millitary.

The 'vaccinated ' militaries fall and China wins.

wowwww

When I Saw the shots of our soldiers in masks distancing I felt sick.
When I saw shots of CCP soldiers doing none of that I felt sick.

Game over man.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Defund the police?
More like dissolve them...from the inside out
Agree op.
Stolen elections...the stealers are mandating it for fed employees.
Massive natsec issue.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Politico

“If you’re not vaccinated, you’re not nearly as smart as I thought you were,” Biden told reporters at the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, where he addressed the intelligence community in the afternoon.

Because of dumbsh!t comments like this from our president--that's why people are apathetic about it. There has been a government-funded psychological operation happening for the past 7 months ever since the vaccine was about the be rolled out, talking about how "safe and effective" it is, and how you should get it so that you don't kill grandma or the UPS guy delivering your packages, or just to "do your part" as a "patriotic American." You can win state lotteries if you have it, or get gift cards, or not have to wear your masks certain places, and get this cool document that you can show to prove that you're part of the club!

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Im impressed with the last four comments. You guys are on the ball.
edit on 28-7-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

top topics

join