It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The frantic Area 51 Caller Videos On YT being Removed On YT why?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Not sure if this is the right sub section forum. But i think since its about Area 51 i think it makes sense to be here.
Mods and members.
Remember our old time favorite art bell? bless that man's heart. I used to enjoy art bell when i was into the UFO culture. I remember when art bell had a very very awkward guest.
The art bell even had a article on a site of his Rense or something like that i dont remember full name of the site its being years ago.

But does anyone remember the frantic Area 51 caller guest on Art Bell? some today say it was all a hoax or a prank if that caller was a all prank. Then why is YT getting rid of all the videos that are being posted about the caller?

Only once in a while a YT user might reupload it again on YT. Why is that specif video with the audio being removed or deleted if it was just prank? or was it a prank? that caller seemed didn't sound like they were faking it.
edit on 28-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Is that the one where the power was cut to the radio station during his call or am I misremembering episodes?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yes that's the one. I cant find such video/audio anymore on YT.
edit on 28-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

not sure which call you mean but here is a few

the first one has been on for over 4 years

this one for just over a year

this one is 9 years old

this one 11 years old

and finally 12 years old

I hope i have not done youtubes dirty work by finding these videos

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I remember hearing this years ago. A few people have come forward as the prankster, of course with no proof. Also the transmission being cut is the weirdest part to me.

Still could all have been a ratings stunt or something.

There are some none nefarious reasons it could have been removed but who knows?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Is it possible that Premier networks has the recording copyrighted? Seems the question might be better aimed at them.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
September 11th ? Ummmmmmm

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Was pretty funny but my god was it chilling, it was so chilling i started to think Christ almighty is this guy foreal, a very good actor or seriously mentally unwell person

either way im gonna give it another listen quickly now to see if it still hits

Man i used to love coast 2 coast AM & art bell, even if it was mostly hogwash, i just loved it, my brain just craves the unknown

RIP Art

edit on 28-7-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Here's what the caller is reported to say:

“What we’re thinking of as aliens, Art, they’re extra-dimensional beings that an earlier precursor of the space program made contact with"

“They have infiltrated a lot of aspects of the military establishment, particularly Area 51. The disasters that are coming... they, the government, knows about them. They want those major population centers wiped out so the few who are left will be more easily controllable. I say we g-"

Then Art's signal was interrupted.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Yes I remember….and I also remember a follow up piece of audio, where he tried to say it was just a ‘joke’ and ‘tried’ to use that same worried voice… that didn’t have the pace, seriousness or inflections, but hey ho, apparently it was a joke, doh lol

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
Is it possible that Premier networks has the recording copyrighted? Seems the question might be better aimed at them.

I'd think that's the real reason for the video's being taken down. Intellectual property theft is rampant on YouTube.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Intellectual theft is rampant..everywhere

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Somebody's calling copyright violations on it.

Here it is:

I love the end when Art goes "huh. I'm not sure what we just heard."

That's the one where the guy's girlfriend left Art a message that he was flying a plane to Area 51 and got the guy on the air where he "modded" his plane to be faster and painted Red Cross on the side and pretended to not have a radio. All was well until he was shot down by a giant laser.

That was one of his funniest bits ever.
edit on 28-7-2021 by billxam because: added video

edit on 28-7-2021 by billxam because: added line

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi I have always been really fascinated by this saga. The fact that the power was cut to the station was highly unusual. He sounded genuinely terrified. The guy who called afterwards to debunk it claiming it was him who called and it was a hoax sounded completely different to the original caller.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Art Bells program is most certainly copy righted. He use to have a web site and surely someone still operates it for the estate. I would imagine they protect the copyright and would rather have the traffic themselves

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Mysterychic88

That part was the strangest. Whats more is the predictions that the person gave.
I dont believe this might have being a prank.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Naytral

“They have infiltrated a lot of aspects of the military establishment, particularly Area 51. The disasters that are coming... they, the government, knows about them. They want those major population centers wiped out so the few who are left will be more easily controllable. I say we g-"

Then Art's signal was interrupted.

Smells a lot like what could happen if C19 vaccines started causing widespread death at some point in the future.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Naytral
I remember hearing this years ago. A few people have come forward as the prankster, of course with no proof. Also the transmission being cut is the weirdest part to me.

Still could all have been a ratings stunt or something.

There are some none nefarious reasons it could have been removed but who knows?

It was also not just Bell's radio station that was cut in that moment. The whole system in that area was shut down the moment you heard Bell go down.

This made the person who called back a week later to "Admit" that he was the person and explaining that it was all a prank very questionable. And then later on the fact that more then one person came forward claiming to be the prankster AND then the fact that this prank was, after that, repeated which you can easily argue was to dilute the situation of the first one.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

I doubt that as the clip generated a lot of interest for the station.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Its a great clip. I heard this live and it was wild. I think that what may have happened is that the guy was great at hoaxing and that somewhere some lettered agency monitoring the program pulled the plug.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join