It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bossche Details Why Vaccinating in a Pandemic is Dangerous

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
So it hasn't happened with polio or measles in humans.
“When a vaccine works perfectly, as do the childhood vaccines for smallpox, polio, mumps, rubella and measles, it prevents vaccinated individuals from being sickened by the disease, and it also prevents them from transmitting the virus to others,”

But it has happened in chicken:

'“Our research demonstrates that the use of leaky vaccines can promote the evolution of nastier ‘hot’ viral strains that put unvaccinated individuals at greater risk,” Nair said.

Marek’s disease used to be a minor ailment that did little harm to chickens in the 1950s, but the virus has grown stronger and today is capable of killing all the unvaccinated birds in poultry flocks, sometimes within 10 days.

But since nearly every chicken in agricultural production throughout the world is vaccinated, Marek’s is a relatively minor problem today.'

www.healthline.com...

Well it's a good job the corona vaccine isn't leaky.... is it?

oh.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: numberjuggler

So it hasn't happened with polio or measles in humans.
“When a vaccine works perfectly, as do the childhood vaccines for smallpox, polio, mumps, rubella and measles, it prevents vaccinated individuals from being sickened by the disease, and it also prevents them from transmitting the virus to others,”

But it has happened in chicken:

'“Our research demonstrates that the use of leaky vaccines can promote the evolution of nastier ‘hot’ viral strains that put unvaccinated individuals at greater risk,” Nair said.

Marek’s disease used to be a minor ailment that did little harm to chickens in the 1950s, but the virus has grown stronger and today is capable of killing all the unvaccinated birds in poultry flocks, sometimes within 10 days.

But since nearly every chicken in agricultural production throughout the world is vaccinated, Marek’s is a relatively minor problem today.'

www.healthline.com...

Well it's a good job the corona vaccine isn't leaky.... is it?

oh.

Your source is garbage and its citing data from the 1950s.

Just give in and post infowars, you know you want to.

The leaky vaccine was debunked as was shedding, magnatism, and female infertility.

As I said, if this were a thing we'd have seen it 100 times over by now with polio and measles, and zika, and TB and Ebola.

They have mass vax pushes in India and Pakistan evert few years, not one single case of what you are suggesting has ever been found.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You really are a low quality poster.

Here is the exact same information about leaky vaccines and Mareks disease in National Geographic:
www.nationalgeographic.com...

Is that source garbage?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Yes he's worried that the vaccinated will be so confident of the vaccine that they no longer take precautions. And they will get a variant that their body helps fight off because of the vaccine but cause it to spread amongst unvaccinated. The vaccine itself cant cause a variant it's impossible. But it can cause a group who show no symptoms of being sick because their immune system is fighting off the virus but are able to spread it to others. This has always been a fear of vaccines. You have people running around with such a low viral load they didn't realize they were sick and needed to quarantine.

So far in studies, this has been shown not to be the case but it's still being monitored

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: numberjuggler
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You really are a low quality poster.

Here is the exact same information about leaky vaccines and Mareks disease in National Geographic:
www.nationalgeographic.com...

Is that source garbage?

No hes right about covid anyway studies have shown it doesn't occur. What leaky vaccines do is cause a window where a virus can be spread to others. But here's the catch that window is a lot bigger in the unvaccinated. This is the part they found through studies. So where someone with the vaccine gets a nasty variant they get sick a couple of days feel better and move on. Unvaccinated the viral load can be so great that it kills them. It takes a couple of days for the immune system to ramp up to fight a virus. A vaccine gives you a head start you already have antibodies in your system to fight off the virus. In unvaccinated the virus gets several days of uncontrolled growth. So by the time you do develop antibodies the virus has already taken over.

If you are worried about this my advice is to go get vaccinated this is precisely the reason vets will vaccinate chickens as in your article. It prevents this from occurring. Now the other thing is Covid is not really the right virus for this to occur this would happen more on HIV that sets in your system for months or years before causing a problem. You can get HIV and have no symptoms for years all the while it continually replicates in your system until eventually, a new version appears. Covid lifecycle is too short even the varients are very similar often only a couple of proteins are different. For covid, it's unvaccinated that will more likely create new varients as people have been known to be sick for months with covid.

Look where the new varients have originated its in countries with the least people vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this thread BatSars. Very informative. I’ve listened to Dr. Bossrche while gardening along with Dr. Pierre Kory. Both are reasonable without hyperbole and most importantly, neither have anything to gain from the evidence they are presenting. They and others have been vilified by those profiting from this released bioweapon.

I ask, if one follows the Ivermectin prophylactic protocol, and has had COVID prior, which protects a person more? I heard of the study done in (Italy perhaps, can’t recall the country), where half the medical staff protected themselves with Ivermectin and no one contracted COVID versus those that did not take Ivermectin and contracted the virus.

I do not know for sure if we had COVID and it is increasingly difficult in my part of the U.S. to get an Ivermectin prescription. Part of me is okay if we contract the Delta, as it is more contagious yet less deadly, but the other part of me does not want to contract any part of this man-made bioweapon.

Anyone have success in getting Ivermectin, either here in the U.S. or elsewhere?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this thread BatSars. Very informative. I’ve listened to Dr. Bossrche while gardening along with Dr. Pierre Kory. Both are reasonable without hyperbole and most importantly, neither have anything to gain from the evidence they are presenting. They and others have been vilified by those profiting from this released bioweapon.

I ask, if one follows the Ivermectin prophylactic protocol, and has had COVID prior, which protects a person more? I heard of the study done in (Italy perhaps, can’t recall the country), where half the medical staff protected themselves with Ivermectin and no one contracted COVID versus those that did not take Ivermectin and contracted the virus.

I do not know for sure if we had COVID and it is increasingly difficult in my part of the U.S. to get an Ivermectin prescription. Part of me is okay if we contract the Delta, as it is more contagious yet less deadly, but the other part of me does not want to contract any part of this man-made bioweapon.

Anyone have success in getting Ivermectin, either here in the U.S. or elsewhere?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
It's classical evolution with natural selection as the driver.

It's just like antibiotics. They are becoming less effective because use is too widespread. Same thing with weeds in the agricultural fields. The one in a billion resistant weed survived the glyphosate and was able to spread viable seeds. Now the glyphosate doesn't do much to them.

Virus don't want to kill their host. If they do, they can't reproduce and survive in the host. If they're not very lethal they can live in the host and spread through an entire population.

The vaccine is responsible for mutations more than unvaccinated people. The virus doesn't need mutations to survive in unvaccinated people so there is no natural pressure to mutate except to become less lethal.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
The chickens that have not been vaxed die because the vax has caused the pathogen to be stronger......

And you cannot blame the unvaxed for that.

If you are worried about this my advice is to go get vaccinated this is precisely the reason vets will vaccinate chickens as in your article.

So you are ok with boosters for the rest of your life?
What you gonna do when they start jabbing you with saline solution?

edit on 2-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join