It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Used Private Emails as VP, Hunter was CC'd on many

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: FamCore

The criminal Democrats just can’t resist from engaging in criminal activities.

Their entire work ethic is based on shady con artist actions.

Democrats who have been reformed, commonly admit how sinister and corrupt top officials are across the entire Democrat party.

That’s common knowledge for anyone with more than 2 working brain cells.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Oh Lord! What in the world is it with you guys and emails? I mean really?

I'm still waiting for the bombshell Hillary emails and that mysterious server.

I can't imagine why anyone eats this BS up the way you guys on the Right do.

Unreal.

You seem slow to understand the concept of "the law applies to everyone".

The "Bombshell" is in your face - NO ONE is allowed to keep classified information in anything other than a SCIF.

Hillary's THOUSANDS of classified e-mail, kept in an unsecured server in her home, is a MONSTROUS violation of security protocols, and violates the LAW!

Conversely, General Petraeus , a Republican, was prosecuted and convicted of a felony charge for storing a HANDFUL of classified documents at his home, the correct outcome for anyone violating the law.

What Hillary did is the same a Petraeus, except times 1000 the number of documents.
She should have been prosecuted and convicted.

Once the law becomes fungible depending on your political affiliation, no matter what it is, you eventually lose fairness in the legal system.

But, clearly, such basic concepts are above your ability to understand.

SMH...

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: RazorV66

Shady is as shady does.

Question. What if Trumps team did that?

then this reply would be 180 degrees different.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Disregarding the shaky provenance of the laptop, I decided to dig into this a little. Namely the pci.gov domain. This article is the only place I've ever seen that domain. It doesn't lead to any government website. It's not connected to any government agency. I can't even find any other email addresses using that domain.

I tried doing a DNS lookup and that said the domain didn't exist. The closest domain I can find is pci-nsn.gov, which is a blog for the Poarch Band of Creek Indians.

I did find it listed in the DNS Institute's (which I'm not sure how respected they are, this is the first time I've heard of them) 2020 security list along with 272 other government sites (including sites like whitehouse.gov and greatagain.gov) that had failing AAAA lookups.

Interestingly enough pci.gov is the only domain I checked from that list that didn't direct to a website. There's also nothing archived under that name.

The fact that this domain emails were allegedly sent has seemingly never existed once again brings the validity of these laptop claims into question.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The criminal Democrats just can’t resist from engaging in criminal activities.

Their entire work ethic is based on shady con artist actions.

Democrats who have been reformed, commonly admit how sinister and corrupt top officials are across the entire Democrat party.

That’s common knowledge for anyone with more than 2 working brain cells.

We'll get Joe out of office. Probably through impeachment, if God doesn't come to our rescue first.

edit on 1/10/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
From DailyMail, full title is:

Joe Biden set up private email accounts using fake names including 'Robin Ware' from which he would send and receive government correspondence while vice president, Hunter Biden's laptop reveals

Some highlights:

• While he was vice president, Joe Biden would frequently use private email addresses, Hunter Biden's laptop shows
  • 'Robin Ware,' 'Robert L. Peters' and 'JRB ware' were three pseudonyms used on emails that were about both official and family business
  • The use of private e-mails are more prone to hacking than government accounts
  • Joe Biden's use of private e-mail addresses has parallels with Hillary Clinton's private e-mail server scandal
  • As vice president, Biden was to preserve emails involving government work

I'm sure the unbiased, nonpartisan and completely objective news outlets such as CNN & MSNBC are covering this story and focusing on the facts, just like they did the Hunter Biden laptop scandal (which they said was Russian disinformation even though it clearly was not)... but I digress.

Continued with some more details:

For at least four weeks in 2016, a worker in the Office of the Vice President, John Flynn, would send Biden his daily schedule to his private email address, [email protected] while copying in Hunter, according to Fox News.

There were 10 such e-mails which were copied to Hunter between May 18 and June 15, 2016. The Robert Peters e-mail address used a @pci.gov domain. The service had been labeled as problematic by the DNS Institute's Domain Name System security report in 2020.

One email from Flynn to being sent to Joe, a.k.a Robert Peters, from May 2016 which was also cc'd to Hunter schedules '8.45am prep for 9am phone call with Pres Poroshenko' who was the Ukrainian president.

Anyway, I didn't see any threads on this one so wanted to start one. I welcome your comments and contributions ATS. Cheers

May 17, 2022

The above post may help when searching for e-mails from Joe Biden.

I can't get access due to the website crashing this evening, but supposedly, 128,000 e-mails from Hunter Biden's laptop have been published online at:

bidenlaptopemails.com...

Source for this information is: www.infowars.com...

If anyone finds something NEW and newsworthy, please start a thread on the bombshell.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Oh Lord! What in the world is it with you guys and emails? I mean really?

I'm still waiting for the bombshell Hillary emails and that mysterious server.

I can't imagine why anyone eats this BS up the way you guys on the Right do.

Unreal.
Something called rules, procedures, things like that.

I get it, you people speed up at the yellow light, don't use your blinkers and cut in during rush hour, however many of us believe in the rule of law.

...you should too.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: grey580

Now the question here is. Did he follow government rules about saving those emails.

If they found the emails on Hunters laptop, then Joe Biden did not follow the rules about official gov correspondence.

Simples.

If true.

But you guys only GAS when if, when democrats do it if true, but turn a blind eye to the criminal GOP who do it all the time as well, including stealing boxes of classified documents and destroying presidential records, visitor logs, a deleting presidential correspondence.

As expected. Hypocrites.

Simples.

edit on 17-5-2022 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

including stealing boxes of classified documents and destroying presidential records, visitor logs, a deleting presidential correspondence.

As expected. Hypocrites.

Please provide examples that this even happened, and if you will provide some links to any of us here dismissing any of it that was presented

We will be waiting , holding our breath

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Disregarding the shaky provenance of the laptop, I decided to dig into this a little. Namely the pci.gov domain. This article is the only place I've ever seen that domain. It doesn't lead to any government website. It's not connected to any government agency. I can't even find any other email addresses using that domain.

I tried doing a DNS lookup and that said the domain didn't exist. The closest domain I can find is pci-nsn.gov, which is a blog for the Poarch Band of Creek Indians.

I did find it listed in the DNS Institute's (which I'm not sure how respected they are, this is the first time I've heard of them) 2020 security list along with 272 other government sites (including sites like whitehouse.gov and greatagain.gov) that had failing AAAA lookups.

Interestingly enough pci.gov is the only domain I checked from that list that didn't direct to a website. There's also nothing archived under that name.

The fact that this domain emails were allegedly sent has seemingly never existed once again brings the validity of these laptop claims into question.

Ok, so someone was able to hand craft 150K emails, all with different specific themes about specific people the bidens know, all with date time stamps that match up over the course of years and years?

They then were able to gain access to hunter bidens laptop sometime after he dropped it off, and copy all of these fake emails, documents and photoshopped pictures (thousands). Then although the media censored it for 2 years, they decided to finally admit it was real, even though they basically work for the Bidens?

Seems legit.

edit on 17-5-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join