It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FBI Might Have Another Public Relations Disaster Over Latest Development in Gov. Whitmer Kidnapp

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

The FBI is about to have another day of bad press. Well, bad press sprinkled with healthy amounts of mockery because you simply cannot make this up. Remember the kidnapping plot against Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer?

The FBI Might Have Another Public Relations Disaster Over Latest Development in Gov. Whitmer Kidnapping Plot

This must STOP! The FBI is corrupt - every. single. one. You might say, well it's just the head honchos, but if it's just the big dogs then WHY HAVEN'T WE SEEN DROVES OF FBI QUITTING THEIR JOBS? They took an oath to uphold the Constitution of the United State - to protect and serve and NOT be a political attack dog. They are THUGS! They are MAFIA! Nothing more, nothing less.

www.buzzfeednews.com...

An examination of the case by BuzzFeed News also reveals that some of those informants, acting under the direction of the FBI, played a far larger role than has previously been reported. Working in secret, they did more than just passively observe and report on the actions of the suspects. Instead, they had a hand in nearly every aspect of the alleged plot, starting with its inception. The extent of their involvement raises questions as to whether there would have even been a conspiracy without them.

... it could add weight to the theory that the administration is conducting a witch hunt against militant groups — and, by extension, that the Jan. 6 insurrection was a black op engineered by the FBI.

Remember Martin Luther King, Jr.?
edit on 23/7/2021 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

starting with its inception.

I think that is the most damning part of this story. What will happen? I heard the already punished the mastermind behind this. Clinesmith was his name I think. Justice has been served. No worries.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Abolish the fbi. Abolish the cia. Abolish the nsa.
They are a hostile terrorist country unto themselves and only exist for their own preservation.
It will never happen.not by petition. Not thru our representatives. Not without a massive uprising of the people.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

This really should be made illegal. Oh wait, it already is! The people telling the informants to do it should be indicted on conspiracy charges!

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Sounds nefarious.
They wouldn't put someone up to a crime would they?

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

This really should be made illegal. Oh wait, it already is! The people telling the informants to do it should be indicted on conspiracy charges!

If a crime happens, but nobody in power wishes to acknowledge it, did a crime really occur?

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

If a crime happens, but nobody in power wishes to acknowledge it, did a crime really occur?

It really is all about power, isn't it? Government agencies exist only to serve themselves and retain POWER.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
So, the FBI actually infiltrated the group and fired them up to organize a coup on the governor. Sounds like the tactics they use sometimes. So would these guys have just abandoned their idea if the fbi had not been edging them on to keep going is the issue. People talk and bitch a lot but usually nothing ever happens unless someone fuels the fire.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
So, the FBI actually infiltrated the group and fired them up to organize a coup on the governor. Sounds like the tactics they use sometimes. So would these guys have just abandoned their idea if the fbi had not been edging them on to keep going is the issue. People talk and bitch a lot but usually nothing ever happens unless someone fuels the fire.

Does this sound like simply infiltrating and firing them up???!! NO, they planned it, selected people, and paid for it. Sounds to me like they LED it!

A longtime government informant from Wisconsin, for example, helped organize a series of meetings around the country where many of the alleged plotters first met one another and the earliest notions of a plan took root, some of those people say. The Wisconsin informant even paid for some hotel rooms and food as an incentive to get people to come.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Looks to me like the informants set the whole kidnapping ploy up. So basically they created the whole thing with the intent of taking it all down so they could make themselves out to be heroes.

Pretty scary stuff, when the top law enforcement arm in the entire country is actively orchestrating the very events they are sworn to protect the country from!!

I think this country needs to seriously consider defunding the FBI instead of the municipal law enforcement agencies!! That whole agency needs to be stripped down, scrubbed down with bleach, and rebuilt!

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Did they infiltrate or did they recruit?
The stories I’ve heard was 90% of the people involved were FBI. They just found one or two patsies. I don’t have the exact numbers, but the version I’ve been hearing is worse than the scenario you’re talking about.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

It wouldn't be the first time.

Common tactic and has been used since the Hoover years, that of course doesn't make it right. But even with knowing that, it seems they went way over just "OBSERVING" so much so it's doubtful the plot would have existed without the FBI's involvement.
edit on 23-7-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Yep. They set this all up to justify their existence. And they failed.

Kinda like this white supremacy myth. If there was anything to it, the Jussies and Bubbas wouldn’t have to fake it.

Reply to FlyingClayDisk.
edit on 23-7-2021 by NotGuilty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The FBI needs to STOP watching Darren Brown videos! : O

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Looks to me like the informants set the whole kidnapping ploy up. So basically they created the whole thing with the intent of taking it all down so they could make themselves out to be heroes.

Pretty scary stuff, when the top law enforcement arm in the entire country is actively orchestrating the very events they are sworn to protect the country from!!

I think this country needs to seriously consider defunding the FBI instead of the municipal law enforcement agencies!! That whole agency needs to be stripped down, scrubbed down with bleach, and rebuilt!

Isn't this an awful lot like the firefighter who sets fires so he can be a hero and first on the scene to put it out?

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I am a law abiding citizen and am generally a trusting person. But... after what I've seen the past few years, there is absolutely NO WAY I would talk to any law enforcement person without having my lawyer present. I don't care if they think it's guilty looking or not, I DO NOT TRUST ANY OF THEM ANYMORE.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Isn't this an awful lot like the firefighter who sets fires so he can be a hero and first on the scene to put it out?

Nope, it's not an awful lot like it - it's exactly the same.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Sadly that’s where we are. As senator Kennedy said: when the agent knocks on your door to ask questions you have to worry if they’re a Republican or a democrat.

The country is screwed. Time to divorce or fight it out.

Case in point:
In one reality antifa is a myth and white supremacy is real.
In my reality it’s the other way around.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: NotGuilty

... if the defense is able to undermine the methods used to build the Michigan case, it could add weight to the theory that the administration is conducting a witch hunt against militant groups — and, by extension, that the Jan. 6 insurrection was a black op engineered by the FBI.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

The FBI has been creating crimes and then 'solving' their own crimes for decades now.
Remember all the bombers on airplanes that the FBI pretty much created, goaded, and gave the material to?
All for more control over our lives and travel?
This is just the next step, further control over our right to protest.
They are scum.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join