It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aaron Lewis-Am I The Only One

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I’ve never been a big Staind fan, and I don’t really like a lot of country music, but I stumbled across this and I think this is a damn good song and needs to be heard.
There’s a couple of four letter words in there so if you have virgin ears or if you like the way this country is headed this song isn’t for you.
Otherwise-enjoy

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Even as a Dutch guy I can say: Aaron you're not the only one.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to: NotGuilty

He's definitely NOT the only one! The song debuted at #14 on the Billboard Hot 100 and #1 on Billboard Hot Country. I liked Staind, and don't listen to much country because they always have some song that makes me cry.

My husband is into it, though, and he said, "You HAVE to see this". I found myself bouncing around between extreme sadness, extreme anger, and extreme pride that this guy had the cajones to put the song out there. I bawled, needless to say.

By the way,, I'm a girl,, but I turned into my old man a few years back, and I've never been a Springsteen fan..

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Goosebumps... thanks! S&F

originally posted by: NotGuilty

I’ve never been a big Staind fan, and I don’t really like a lot of country music, but I stumbled across this and I think this is a damn good song and needs to be heard.
There’s a couple of four letter words in there so if you have virgin ears or if you like the way this country is headed this song isn’t for you.
Otherwise-enjoy

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: NotGuilty

I have shared that song on my facebook page when it first came out and have listened to it over and over again. LOVE it! Aaron is awesome!!!!!

edit on 23-7-2021 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Live version!

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Ditto, it's meaning and purpose make it one of the best songs I've heard in quite some time. I heard about it and been meaning to listen, thanks for sharing. And hard not to notice, he has way more attendees than biden or harris will ever have.

a reply to: NotGuilty

edit on 23-7-2021 by Qlone1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2021 by Qlone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

That's the version my husband showed me...the reaction of the crowd was freakin' awesome. Pretty uplifting in today's America.

top topics

join