It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 booster shots; genetically tailored death in a syringe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

Like many of you, I've been deeply, deeply concerned about the deception & authoritarian control mechanisms being shoe-horned into place by skillful use of this 'crisis' 'pandemic' to brow-beat humanity into accepting experimental mRNA shots which are alleged to protect you in some way from COVID-19, which, let's face it, is the seventh coronavirus discovered which causes symptoms like the common cold, and basically fails to kill any but 0.001% of those who catch it. It's basically the flu, it kills those who are old or chronically sick, and we need to seriously wake up how we can stop what they're doing to humanity - at this stage, I don't know if we can be saved.

Foolishly, and with intense buyer's remorse, I allowed myself to be vaccinated due to intense familial peer pressure - but I ensured that the doctors enrolled me in the AstraZeneca denatured adenovirus shot, because it was the only one which didn't depend on the new mRNA technology which we all know is all sorts of godawfulness which should be avoided like the literal plague it is. But even though AstraZeneca claimed to base their vaccine on the denatured adenovirus method (the traditional method of vaccine production), I began to suspect that something fishy was going on when I was asked to speak with a doctor before the second jab, because I'd had an embolism previously, around a year beforehand. She claimed that the jab was still perfectly safe, but that I should report it to our equivalent of the VAERS system & seek medical assistance if I experienced 'rushing head pains' soon after the jab. This was an oddly specific side effect - after the first jab I had zero side effects. But after the second, oh my goodness. It was like a severe flu, combined with these rushing head pains which were so severe, it felt like I was literally experiencing the precursor to an aneurysm or stroke, I could feel that the blood vessels in my head were somehow under attack, the slightest strain of the body (such as coughing, or blowing the nose) felt like the blood vessels were literally about to burst, extremely unpleasant. This lasted three full days, then gradually wore off, though it still feels a bit dodgy when I cough hard, for example.

So what was really, really weird, was that the very night after having had that secoond jab, I had a potent dream which warned me pointedly, specifically, against the future booster shots. Anyone who's read my posts before here on ATS knows that I frequently have powerful dreams which sometimes last for hours upon hours in dreamland, always very vivid, almost always with a strong narrative being played out, to which I am witness as the dream story progresses. Very rarely do I go fully lucid - it tends to wake me up when it happens. But often, these dreams warn me about specific things that then happen exactly as foretold - sometimes the very next day, sometimes years in advance. I have become an absolute believer in divine communication for the purposes of protection of self & others, and several times my dreams have had an impact on a national or multinational level, by virtue of exactly correct predictions which also come with a warning to the authorities to take or avoid some specific action. I am always grateful for these dream communications, for obvious reasons. My life has been saved on occasion as a result, I'm sure of it - more than once.

And so, the dream. Simple, yet direct & profound.

I was locked in a house which had recently been renovated. It was my stepfather's/mother's house. I don't really get along with either of them, I won't go into the reasons now, but I know for a certain fact that my stepfather secretly hates me. I've known it for years, and it doesn't bother me any more, it's just par for the family course. In the dream, he approaches me holding a loaded syringe. He looks at me & says:

"One way or another, you have to die. You can do it yourself, quietly, by accepting this & injecting yourself. If you don't do it this way, it will be worse for you."

He then placed the syringe down on the table & walked off. First thing I did was try the doors - locked. I tried kicking the window but it was reinforced somehow. Then, another guy comes round the corner through a door - it's my brother. He tries to attack me, I Manage to get away from him, and I smash the glass which had resisted my attack earlier by using a stool. I leapt out of the kitchen through the shattered window, and managed to vault over a piece of fencing that was partially knocked down.

The timeline this dream indicates suggests that the loaded syringe - the booster shot - will be used at some point soon after the extension on my stepfather's house is built, which will be ready in one month. So if the booster is offered before Christmas, it would suggest I should absolutely refuse that booster. I think the original two jabs were not supposed to be deadly to anyone, it was a side effect of the rush job they did in preparing them for mass marketing. I think the first two jabs are supposed to prime your vascular system somehow, to make it susceptible to future attack with a more specific biological agent which is quite likely tailored to your genetic profile, which will provoke some sort of lethal event which could reasonably be blamed on co-morbidities or natural causes - a stroke, aneurysm, heart attack, etc.

This, for me, is getting real now. I believe I may have no choice but to go rogue, from the vaxxinator's perspective, and totally refuse any & all attempts at giving me a booster. But does that open me up to worse possibilities? A high speed car wreck if the vehicle I use is hacked? Would I be killed in the street like a dog, by an unknown assailant, with no leads on catching the guy? Who knows. But I firmly expect the worst. This dream didn't happen for no reason, I believe in the power of prophetic dreaming. But dreams such as this are given so that a negative outcome can be avoided. But how to avoid is the question. Due to a specific medical condition I am highly dependent on certain complex medication combinations to get through each day, and these are dispensed weekly, making it impossible to 'go on the run' - plus, I'd be abandoning my family if I were to do that. All I can do, therefore, is refuse the jab & see what happens. I'm one man, I can't resist an attack like that in my existing poor health condition.

HOWEVER - I can warn you guys. If you went for the vaccine & everything seems okay, bear in mind that you received some sort of priming shot. The real killer will be the targeted attack which is potentially created in response to unique features of your genome, and if that's the case there's a range of ways to disguise your murder so it looks like an unrelated alternate factor, such as heart attack, stroke, etc. My dreams have been absolutely vindicated in the past, certain situations that could have turned ugly/even uglier if the Spirit hadn't intervened (knowing that I would share the critical information here, where the spooks could read it). The same measure of validity is applied as a fringe element communication (some proven more specific than standard remote viewing targeting, because it is not an agent tasking, it is spontaneously received by a man of faith whose word is genuine, as well they know).

I hope this augments your assessment of COVID data - even kooky data like this..

FITO

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Which one again isn't mRNA or rDNA? Here's a list....

And BTW, what's in a name, right?

Astra - Weapon
Neca - Kill or Kills
Ze - Them

Weapon Kills Them

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

DEATH has Many Names and Faces . Pick Your Poison .

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Can't wait.

Do you really think they want to kill off all of the people who listened? They'll be left with rednecks who want to shoot everything in sight.

Stop and ask yourself if you are making any sense. According to the ATS of January, I should be dead by now. I just got back from a European vacation, and now I'm smoking a brisket and drinking beer.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

If you don't want a booster shot, I'll gladly call "dibs" on the dose you 've passed up!

I had my second shot in late April and have no adverse reactions. In fact, all my most recent blood work and vital signs have come back perfectly normal (all checked as part of my annual check-up).

I propose that your "prophetic" dream might be more a product of your subconscious paranoia, than "Higher Spirits"; after all, you, yourself attested to the fact that you only acquiesced to receiving the vaccine "due to intense familial peer pressure", and that you have reason to believe that your family may not have your best interests in mind, you state that you "know for a fact that (at leadt) your stepfather secretly hates you".

Your mind is very powerful, nevermore than when it tries to create the reality you seek.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Not taking the "vaccine" personally, I agree with your philosophy though as to which you infer. Interesting dream sequence but dreams, at least in my life don't actually correlate to reality more often than not, just your inhibitions being set free outside of reality which can be good or bad.

I suggest going camping to clear your head, have done that quite often this summer with my wife, helps ground yourself

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Here’s how the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines work:

The mRNA molecules go through the cell wall (with the assistance of the lipid nanoparticles) where the ribosomes in the cell cytoplasm translate them into spike proteins. The spike proteins are antigens which stimulate your immune response.

Here’s how the AstraZeneca vaccine works:

A killed Adenovirus has a piece of double strand DNA inserted into it that codes for the spike protein. The Adenovirus makes it’s way through the cell wall by using its natural ability to do that. It then makes its way into the cell nucleus using its natural ability to do that. It then releases the DNA into the nucleus where it is translated into mRNA that codes for the spike protein. The mRNA then makes its way out of the nucleus into the cytoplasm. At that point, it acts exactly like the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.

The difference is that the Adenovirus vector vaccine injects foreign DNA directly into the cell nucleus and has a slightly lower effectiveness.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Argentine doctor Luis Marcelo Martínez has read the entire virology literature and is sure that the SARS-COV-2 Virus and its Spike protein has never existed. He also explains why it's unlikely that a vaccinated person is contagious and suggest to all those who express pseudo-magnetism to avoid taking more doses.
www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

it is the same vaccine you got six months ago. Just another one as a booster.

Stop spreading fear.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

So, more of the same poison you got six months ago? Ok that's better.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Can't wait.

Do you really think they want to kill off all of the people who listened? They'll be left with rednecks who want to shoot everything in sight.

Stop and ask yourself if you are making any sense. According to the ATS of January, I should be dead by now. I just got back from a European vacation, and now I'm smoking a brisket and drinking beer.

With all the magnetizm..how do you avoid sticking to your smoker?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Can't wait.

Perhaps the current vaccine is a blanket shot, to lay the foundations.

The booster shot may be socially and demographically targeting.

The word ‘mandatory’ seems to be the only thing saving humanity right now, if it becomes as such, redneck or not, we’re all ####### !

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Souped-up Turbocharged Covid-19 Booster Drugs are on their way, folks!

7.22.2021 Update: www.wsj.com...

Why live with a 5/100th of 1% chance of dying from Covid-19, when an experimental new drug is available that might decrease your chances to 4/100th of 1% chance of dying, from Covid-19?

Advance Sign-up coming to your town soon!

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman
Been thinking about just that. And my devil's advocate came up with this....
Now if I was a cold ruthless futurist with unlimited money. I would do just that. Get rid of the idea that fall in line without question, and or are easily led by propaganda. Yes, you will be left with lots if rednecks with guns(in the U.S. and not many other countries). You will also get a lot of folks who think for themselves, research and dig. In a word the thinkers outside the box.
The rednecks would be easily dealt with yes we've got guns, but we lack you know, aircraft carriers, gen 5 fighter/bombers, loads of troops, tanks, apcs, and a whole slew of toys we aren't allowed to know about. Not really a fair fight. So I'm sure the survivors of the quick, dirty war would fall in line. Self preservation being what it is. After seeing such things, im sure alot of free thinkers would fall in with "the plan". That's not taking into account some of those free thinkers, and rednecks aren't gonna be nice people. And would jump at a chance to be guards etc for TPTB.
So after a short while that would be it. They would have their elitist utopia where common folks like you and I are gone or legitimate slaves. Sounds defeatist and dark. But sadly i dont have a ton of hope.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Your the same person that has no issues with covid vaccination passports.

edit on 22-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodswatcher
Been thinking about just that. And my devil's advocate came up with this....
Now if I was a cold ruthless futurist with unlimited money. I would do just that. Get rid of the idea that fall in line without question, and or are easily led by propaganda. Yes, you will be left with lots if rednecks with guns(in the U.S. and not many other countries). You will also get a lot of folks who think for themselves, research and dig. In a word the thinkers outside the box.
The rednecks would be easily dealt with yes we've got guns, but we lack you know, aircraft carriers, gen 5 fighter/bombers, loads of troops, tanks, apcs, and a whole slew of toys we aren't allowed to know about. Not really a fair fight. So I'm sure the survivors of the quick, dirty war would fall in line. Self preservation being what it is. After seeing such things, im sure alot of free thinkers would fall in with "the plan". That's not taking into account some of those free thinkers, and rednecks aren't gonna be nice people. And would jump at a chance to be guards etc for TPTB.
So after a short while that would be it. They would have their elitist utopia where common folks like you and I are gone or legitimate slaves. Sounds defeatist and dark. But sadly i dont have a ton of hope.

So, to sum up your scenario:

As with nuclear war, "Those left alive will Envy the Dead".

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I got the Delta Variant about a month ago it lasted a week and was no worse than the common cold.

When I got my vax I didn't have any side effects Heck I didn't even feel the shot.

And It was not magnetic on the injection site (BS for sure).
edit on 7/23/2021 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I must admit I'm surprised at the number of straight arrow refutations of the hypothesis "These vaccines & the people who made & promote them are almost certainly not a good thing".

Even if you don't believe in the element of prophetic dreaming (I'm also surprised nobody asked me to validate my claims in this regard) then you can at least agree that the majority of people on this site are anti-'COVID-19 vaccine'. With the proportion of heavy nay-saying posts in this thread, with one even telling me to "..stop spreading fear" you'd think we're on the BBC website comments section under a tinfoil hatter hatchet job article.

This site produces 90% or more anti-COVID-vaxx threads as opposed to support for the mainstream COVID narrative, but around 70% of the comments in this thread are in opposition to the conspiracy angle. I find that curious.

Does anyone want to know of the events foretold in two very specific prophetic dreams I had, elements of which then came to pass in reality just as had been predicted? By the fact that I had reported those dreams in this forum (which as we all know is monitored), the predictions made actually helped the legitimate authorities in charge of military planning & strategic readiness by giving insight into two very specific near-future risks.

Perhaps if you knew about those incidents, you would stand up & say "maybe there's something to this". Bear in mind also that after getting the second jab, on that 'jab day # 2', I had no negative effects. Instead, I had the dream about booster shots. But I hadn't been thinking or worrying about the vaccines/ booster shots at all, so this whole situation unfolded 'in my subconscious mind' without any negative thought going into it whatsoever from my conscious thinking, certainly nothing about booster shots, which weren't even predicted by the British authorities at that time. Thus the dream came without any thought of the boosters, without any thoughts of a connection to my family - nothing. I eventually went to bed comfortable & not stressed, then had this very pointedly specific dream which gave a solid forewarning about booster shots. As I've argued elsewhere, I think the COVID vaccines are a primer for something worse further down the line - a 'variant' which then wreaks havoc & provides just the right sort of crisis to precipitate a truly 'new normal' NWO, indeed a 'Great Reset', which they've openly discussed in recent times, as we all know - all of which is concurrent with a global situation seemingly predicted by Bill Gates when he openly mentioned that "..vaccines will help with controlling the world's population".

How the actual # does a vaccine help to reduce the population? Unless some literally evil scientists, under the mantle of the evil investor/ propagator of advanced vaccine technology, create a means by which the population can be thinned using clever & deniable biotechnology which causes unspecified vascular probems in the people who are locked into a schedule of boosters over the course of several years, with a lottery system to determine who gets the 'kill shot' at which time (every eighth vial of the 'vaccine' is actually a death shot, for example - in the future they will probably reduce it to every 5th, 4th, 3rd vial). The deaths would always be attributed to co-morbidity, chance, or even COVID-19 variants, now that they have literally named 200 symptoms of COVID-19 - which is patently absurd, as anyone shoudl be able to discern. This announcement means that now, every time you have symptoms of anything, you'll be diagnosed with COVID-19, and you'll be given a pill or a booster which allegedly helps to improve your chances. You will seem to rally at first, but then there's an 'unpredictable' slide into toxic shock of some sort, or blood clots which lead to embolisms, vascular degeneration which leads to aneurysms & strokes, etc - or being put on a ventilator, which damages your lungs & causes acute hypoxia - ostensibly you died of COVID-19. Any of these makes for the perfect crime.

Anyone who cannot see that a list of 200 symptoms for a disease which allegedly can be spread by 'asymptomatic transmission' is utterly ridiculous, cannot be saved..

All with #loads of propaganda to keep the sheeple in line with that vaccination policy, receiving experimental 'therapy' shots from indemnified vaccine producers who can never be prosecuted in the event of death or disorder as a result of the biological agent entering the body. You know, Gates referred to his investment in vaccines as the "best investment I ever made" - It caused his fortune to double, from £50,000,000,000 to £100,000,000,000. Anyone who hoards that much wealth is evil, simple. You cannot look at the world with that much wealth in your hands & decide that the best thing you could accomplish is to reduce the population by the use of vaccines (again - how? How do you use vaccines to reduce the global population in a meaningful way? Would you use a shot which kills or sterilises them straight away? Or would you disguise your murder/eugenics weapon as having caused unspecified, deniable vascular/uterine disorders when they experience contact with the wild virus, or at some time after they receive a booster shot, potentially tailored to their exact genome?) To decide the death/ sterilisation of millions by vaccine is the best way to spend your money is abhorrent.

For Heaven's sake, open your eyes & look at the damage that man's vaccines have had on India (he was formally kicked out as 'persona non grata' by the Indian authorities), and it's recorded that his faulty vaccines led to the deaths of several hundred thousands of African women & children, though of course, with that much money in your pocket, you know that no major news media corporation is going to cover the story.

There is no question in my mind - those who are perpetrating this crime, who are taking part in the development of the weapons of biological warfare, those who are embedded in the conspiracy to wreak havoc on the common man's understanding of what's going on by blasting them with doom porn fear-based conditioning (propaganda) - they will all answer to a higher authority for what they have elected to do. This is on the exact same wavelength as what the Watchers, the Elohim, decided to do when they determined they would come to the Earth & rule it as Gods, instead of supporting the biosphere & aiding Mankind to develop knowledge, skills & technologies naturally, in the course of time. They elected to participate in a conspiracy which artificially enhanced the knowledge of humanity, far beyond where we would have been at without interference, so they could live here in as much relative comfort as possible, partaking of the pleasures of this world, rather than sticking to their military oaths & duties to guard & observe/support the biosphere & the people.

What the elites have done, with this planned crisis, is exactly equivalent to what those Watcher Elohim did, and as noted, the people behind this will answer for what they have done/ are doing. It doesn't quite have the same shape as the Elohim's plan, but it is designed to bring about the exact same outcome - they intend to rule, as transhumanist Gods, over a much reduced & therefore manageable non-transhumanist slave population. They see themselves as Gods in waiting.

Thankfully, pride comes before a Fall.

FITO.

edit on JulyFriday2117CDT10America/Chicago-050006 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling, clarification

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
And BTW, what's in a name, right?

Astra - Weapon
Neca - Kill or Kills
Ze - Them

Weapon Kills Them

Cheers - Dave

Wait let me try!

Astra - Space