It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Straight from the Funeral Homes Mouth

page: 1

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
So I had to go to the funeral home to take care of my moms arrangements.
It's a funeral home that's been here for 150+ years and has many locations.

I asked the lady point blank, how many Covid deaths.

She told me not many, but tons and tons of suicides and overdoses.
She said it was all age ranges too. Very sad.
She said there were a number of Covid deaths last spring, but not many now, but still
a lot of overdoses and suicides, like an epidemic.

edit on 21-7-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
it was inevitable that the lockdowns, curfews and quarantines would result in many suicides. a tsunami of them in fact, yet to break on the shores.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I’m sorry about your mother … my sympathies to you and yours family .sending you all hugs and prayers ..and yes the drug overdoses are an epidemic

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
There were a lot of deaths here about seven years ago or so, lots of older people kicked the bucket. I was talking to a funeral director at my wife's aunts funeral and he said he had to hire another owner of a small funeral home to help him with all the corpses and funerals. The guy still had his parents funeral home but was not doing anything with it after they died till he had the years in to retire from his job, but he was experienced at working with people and did embalming and work on corpses. He just sold the funeral home this year and they made a bed and breakfast out of it...Hmmmm. I wonder if they tell the people about the history of the place when they reserve the building.

It is a really nice rental, I doubt if any locals would stay there, I wouldn't want to. And I grew up in a house where the back third of it was a morgue back in the early nineteen hundreds, they did not tell us kids about it till we were sixteen or seventeen. The other part of the house was a residence with a still in the basement for making moonshine, the yard was full of chipped or broken bottles where they buried them in the yard. In the sub cellar the still was still there in parts, my father sold the solid silver coil and the silver boiler and made quite a few bucks off of it. It was apart down in the sub-cellar. but the old people who knew about it said it was set up down there for years. Back then the two seperate houses were joined together like a duplex, a funeral home/morgue and a distillery. I'm pretty sure that the people embalming there were sipping on the moonshine.

There were no ghosts in the house that I ever knew of, but then again, I was there right from the week after I was born till I was twenty four, except for the summers on the farm. Maybe they hibernate in the winter or something, maybe they are snowbirds.

I did talk to a funeral director here last summer and he just said it was business as usual. With covid they sold lots more urns than caskets though.
edit on 21-7-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

We already had a fentanyl problem up here. Since the COVID started there has been lots of accidental overdoses here also. I heard of a few teenagers that committed suicide as well.
Such a tragedy.
As for the O.D’s I lack sympathy for them.
Plenty of services here. Hell there’s like 30 methadone clinics around this town and there’s less than 100k population

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Condolences for you and yours. It’s a #ty club to belong to. You don’t “get over it”, mostly you crawl then trudge through it. Screaming helps. a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Overdoses have been an epidemic for years and years. Problem is, those dying are drug users, not your most sympathetic group. Suicides have been a problem for a long time also.

Maybe it's time for people to have local clinics and halfway houses to help these people. But, don't hold your breath. People want to help, as long as it isn't in their neighborhood, so, no help is coming.

Believe me, some people don't allow addicts to get better, once an addict, some believe, always an addict. Clean or not.

And now that "health" issues are now political issues, well, there ya go. Just another hurdle we won't get over.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The lefts insane agenda has sucked all the life out of life. Now they’re trying to push forced vaccinations. They’re telling us: “we own you. We own your bodies. We own your wives and we own your children”. Who wants to live in a world like that?

Oh and I’m sorry about your mother. I should have started with that. Mine has Alzheimer’s and isn’t long for this world, as well.
edit on 22-7-2021 by NotGuilty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
So sorry to hear that about your mom and I really appreciate you asking these questions about covid deaths of the very people who would deal with them. It all adds to the big picture that we are not dealing with what we are being told. Thank you for inquiring into this.

Overdoses killed more people where I live in 2020 than covid and we may never know which were truly addicts, which were accidental and which were suicides. My kid's dad died of an overdose last year as well as some young adults my kid's went to school with. These weren't addicts but rather young souls experimenting with drugs, as young folk do, but were hit with the fentanyl along with the drugs they intended to take.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I actually work right next door to the biggest provider of software to funeral homes... If you believe one local story then good on ya, but these guys have grown over 400% over the last year on Covid deaths.. They would be in the know more than anyone as they are hitting all the funeral homes, and not just talking to one.

Covid has been a boom for them for more reasons than one.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

Yep. One of those reasons is even motor vehicle accident deaths are listed as covid.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Needless to say, condolences on you mom's passing.

Are there special arrangements made for people that succumb to COVID that would prevent 'in person' funerals/wakes, and thus skew the anecdotal experience of this funeral home? I thought I had heard about this during peak pandemic time of '20, though I can't confirm that.

I have heard from other trusted sources that, in speaking with mental health professionals, suggested that suicide is indeed a public health crisis that was greatly amplified by COVID-19, but is NOT gaining much traction in the mainstream media. Wonder why

(post by JusticeIsComing removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

join