It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time for the Ethical Management of COVID-19 vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
At this time I remain un vaccinated for the Covid-19 simply because I do not know how my body will handle it and no, I don't want to die or have permanent damage. I wrote another thread yesterday on Fauci and his biggest critic, biochemist Kary Mullis, a Nobel Prize winner whom died in August 2019. Quite the coincidence isn't it. I will wear the mask in public and get the "stares". I also began working out two months ago and am attempting to get in peak physical condition for the Covid-19 vaccine

My POC wrote me today and attached several internet articles being shared among others. One led to an article from The Lancet relating to the subject header. Here's a snippet:

Time for the ethical management of COVID-19 vaccines

Discrepancies in valuation of life

Historically, ethical principles in health policy have often been disregarded when they have concerned vulnerable groups, with the distribution of life-saving drugs considered too expensive and unsustainable and the recipients deemed unfit and unworthy.3 For example, this was the case with multidrug-resistant tuberculosis, a disease that was once considered as one of the deadliest diseases for vulnerable groups.4 The inadequacy of care and treatment for some non-communicable diseases (NCDs), such as cancer, is another more recent example of how access to treatment is often overshadowed by the push for a prevention-only approach to diseases, with care and treatment deemed too expensive for low-income countries to provide. This tendency continues despite the growing evidence of the burden of NCDs in low-income countries. In fact, the Lancet NCDs and Injuries Poverty Commission5 showed that more than a third of the disease burden in the poorest billion is due to NCDs.

Here's another link as shared with me:

Coronavirus Shared knowledge and experiences regarding COVID-19 7.4M followers

At the end of the day this begs to ask: Why?

edit on 18-7-2021 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 18-7-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
The vaccines should only be offered to those at high-risk. I bet 90% of them have already been vaccinated.

If not, that's their choice.

Just offer the Covid-19 vaccine along with the Flu vaccine once a year. A person can choose 1, both, or neither.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Wait.
What??
Are they saying it is cheaper to vaccinate the world against covid, or any other disease, than it is to allow the disease to be and vaccinate as needed?quote

Am I misreading here?

edit on Sun Jul 18 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
In order for an ethical management of the vaccine to take place, those involved need to be ethical.
When I think of the WHO, Fauci, Gates, and big pharma, "ethical" is the last thing that comes to mind.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Yeah, it is a personal choice.

I got the Johnson & Johnson because I was high risk and it had the best safety profile at the time.

Simple enough, what is your risk vs risk?

I have to admit, it would be nice if we had a complete data set. We know what the side effects are to the vaccine and I would really love to know how many of the same side effects were suffered by people who had covid because if the toxin is the spike protein I think it would be a no brainer to take a small dose of poison over the big one IF that is the case / facts.

edit on 18-7-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I think ethical management would include:

1) sharing actual scientific research
2) not censoring data they dont like
3) not forcing untested injections on people

I'm sure there's more, but if the government wasn't working to control the narrative via the media (thanks obama) at least we might have some real public conversation on this.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Big pharma do not need to be ethical on anything as long as they enjoy the benefits of paying out politicians in order to get protections.

Then get tax payer dollars to pay out law sues when their miracle crap kills too many to hide.

The land of opportunity as long as you got the money.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

If anyone is desperate, they can have mine along with any future booster shots.

Not a bad offer from a selfish anti-vaxxer. Putting my health on the kind to help round up one more sheep.

Either that or you can try and force me to take it, using my last breath and energy in defiance of tyranny seems like a noble way to go.

edit on 18/7/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
A good start would be a return to a constitutional republic and leave the corporate fascist model for horror movies and high school history lessons.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The biggest and most successful social engineering medical treatment was to convince people to eat foods containing Benzoic acid, sodium benzoate, and food chemistries that are metabolized into those compounds to stop TB from spreading. The push on citrus and tomatoes and cinnamon was on. They started using sodium benzoate in soft drinks to treat people....and it worked very well, TB disappeared. That was done without most people knowing why they were pushing the foods containing a protective measure. Sure, over-consumption of these six carbon food chemistries can cause problems with gut bacteria and with people who are not tolerant to them, but enough people were protected that it stopped the spread pretty well. The meds to treat TB almost all contain the Benzene backbone.

The new expensive meds still contain the benzene backbone. I don't know why they do not tell people about this kind of stuff instead of making them believe that Pharmaceuticals are the only options.

They are designing meds for treating covid 19 from common chemistries in certain foods, spices, and herbs...but unless you know where to look, you will never find out about the natural chemistries that can treat it...the Pharma companies never cut down a food chemistry that can be used to treat a disease if their meds are designed off of it. Unless of course the chemistry is bound, but often combining the chemistry with other chemistries in recipes unbinds it. I do a lot of research on this kind of stuff trying to find adjuvants and study research.

www.frontiersin.org...

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

chemrxiv.org...

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

There you go, some reading about some of the chemicals of grapefruit that can help to keep coronaviruses from ruining your life. Yes, there is bromelain or at least a very similar compound to it in grapefruit, it is not just in pineapple stems and core.

There is also apigenin in grapefruit, not as much as in parsley flakes, but enough to help with covid.

neurohacker.com...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Now this is real science, not the pseudoscience fear mongering they are spreading about this SARS-CoV2 virus. Many foods have this chemistry but most people only hear about vitamin C helping fight viruses....they want us to focus on something not as good as the combinations nature provides.

And this is just one example. I already did a thread on chicken soup and have expanded my knowledge of how to keep these antiviral and antimicrobial chemistries from being destroyed in soups. All cultures have had things to protect us from disease, but they want us to believe in the government and the pharma companies as the only way to protect us from disease.

When is the last time you had grapefruit? When is the last time you made Chicken soup that can fight disease, you are not going to get it in a can.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
They are designing meds for treating covid 19 from common chemistries in certain foods, spices, and herbs...but unless you know where to look, you will never find out about the natural chemistries that can treat it... All cultures have had things to protect us from disease, but they want us to believe in the government and the pharma companies as the only way to protect us from disease.

Thank you for posting useful information!!

We are Earthlings; of this earth. Nature provides us with whatever ails us. But there’s no money (Capitalism) to be made if people depended on nature and can “grow their own” treatments. Some of what nature provides, can be “tweaked” for faster/ more intense therapies, I guess. Pertinent now: Ivermectin is of the earth; found around Tokyo (avermectin).

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnRepentantHarlequin

originally posted by: rickymouse
They are designing meds for treating covid 19 from common chemistries in certain foods, spices, and herbs...but unless you know where to look, you will never find out about the natural chemistries that can treat it... All cultures have had things to protect us from disease, but they want us to believe in the government and the pharma companies as the only way to protect us from disease.

Thank you for posting useful information!!

We are Earthlings; of this earth. Nature provides us with whatever ails us. But there’s no money (Capitalism) to be made if people depended on nature and can “grow their own” treatments. Some of what nature provides, can be “tweaked” for faster/ more intense therapies, I guess. Pertinent now: Ivermectin is of the earth; found around Tokyo (avermectin).

Actually, the grapefruit was engineered by man long ago, they cross polinated a couple of different citrus to make it. Who would have ever thought they created something that could be useful in fighting this virus over a hundred years ago.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Sometimes the body ask for certain foods, minerals and herbs, I get cravings of certain foods all the time, I will eat them everyday and then the craving is gone.

I had the grapefruit craving a few years ago, I would eat it everyday first thing in the morning, then the craving was gone.

Funny, but if we listen the body will tell what it needs

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

My body craved cigarettes for decades, then one day, the craving simply vanished.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Cigarettes are addictive, I am glad you got over that craving,

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Same here to an extent, in the past I smoked for over 4 years after high school and then one day I forgot to buy a pack and then realized I hadn't smoked for 24 hours.

Next thing you know I just didn't feel the need to buy them at all and quit. Then over the next 2 weeks I hacked up the nastiest phlegm I've ever experienced in mass quantities and realized how nasty smoking really is.

I still light up a cigar 2-3 times a year for special occasions but that's about it.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

One Lady's response to a door knocker.. Yep fictitious but maybe 1this is happening at a few places. youtu.be... The video will probably be taken down very soon

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: rickymouse

Sometimes the body ask for certain foods, minerals and herbs, I get cravings of certain foods all the time, I will eat them everyday and then the craving is gone.

I had the grapefruit craving a few years ago, I would eat it everyday first thing in the morning, then the craving was gone.

Funny, but if we listen the body will tell what it needs

If the cravings are not hijacked and we listen to them, they can protect us from diseases sometimes. The main grapefruit antiviral chemistries last for seventy two hours approximately in most people. A grapefruit every third day is enough to deter a worse infection and since this does not require the immune system to function correctly, it is a treatment not an immune boosting chemistry. Some of the chemicals are not heat stable in grapefruit, pasteurization can destroy some of it's chemistry.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Even President Regan knew that one back in the day

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Agree

top topics

join