It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Real Night Sky 360º Perseverance Rover‘s FULL HD 4K

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I don't know how I missed this I could watch this for hours and just imagine.... we got to get pics from the dark side of the moon

edit on 18-7-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Beats any view from Earth . Well , I like the wormhole with shuttle emerging from it as well .

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

thanks for sharing but it wasnt 4k I just got 720, is there any other link to 4k ?

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Amazing, how the night sky should look on a planet that isn't polluted, just wait until us humans begin to colonize

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Nice find.

However if you look at the youtube source you will see the admission that it has been edited to add the stars!

edit on 18-7-2021 by Darkstar2 because: Spelling error corrected

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

iTS FAKE!!
Theres no stars!

Oh nevermind,I think I can see one or two.

Great vid.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Can you see the flat Earth from there ?

Nice vid !

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

I'm not totally sure, but I think the composition of the atmosphere plays a much bigger role in distorting sun/starlight.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

thanks for sharing but it wasnt 4k I just got 720, is there any other link to 4k ?

Yea I know its got o to be on their website havent had a chance too look

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

Yea I know its got o to be on their website havent had a chance too look

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkstar2

Nice find.

However if you look at the youtube source you will see the admission that it has been edited to add the stars!

lol thas what I get posting at 3 and 4 in the morning might be why it's hard to find on NASA's site.....

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

I'm not totally sure, but I think the composition of the atmosphere plays a much bigger role in distorting sun/starlight.

Possibly, although during the quietest peak of the lockdown here in Scotland (which included nearly no traffic), the sky was much more visible than what it normally is.

There is also the problem of light pollution here:

During a 1994 blackout, L.A. residents called 911 when they saw the Milky Way for the first time

timeline.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkstar2

Nice find.

I skimmed over most of the Youtube comments, and there were only a couple that even hinted at that.

I guess most people just look at the beauty of it, without really thinking about it. Myself included. I didn't realize until I saw your comment.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
.... we got to get pics from the dark side of the moon

Wouldn't that have to be during the daytime?

After thinking about it for a minute, I'm pretty sure the Rover doesn't actually record video. Or if so, it's not high quality. I think all of the high quality videos are actually all made from computer programs that stitch together the high quality still images/pictures. That may not even be possible with all those stars. (or if so, it would probably be a much more complicated process, and have many flaws)

eta: still a cool video, regardless.

edit on 7/18/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Im not to sure but i think the light pollution is also thanks to the atmosphere...

I agree, it is quite astonishing when you see the night sky without light nor air pollution, now climb a mountain and things really brighten up.

Or fly to mars.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Breathtaking. If it was for ATS and thoughtful members, many of us would never see this kind of rare material.

Starred and Flagged in appreciation.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

It allows all those stars to be seen also. If you notice, the view from the Space Station rarely shows any stars.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And the (probable) original panoramic picture that NASA has didn't show any stars either.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkstar2

Well that ruined it for me ! Lol

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Another interesting piece of news from Perseverance. Having made some tests with a bristling array of instruments on its robotic arm, NASA’s latest Mars rover gets down to business: probing rocks and dust for evidence of past life. www.jpl.nasa.gov...
edit on 26-7-2021 by james00 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join