It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CORONAVIRUS: French Face 6 Months in Jail For Entering a Bar or Restaurant Without a COVID Pass

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: pravdaseeker
Dear ATS Readers,

I did a search with the title, no results, so if previously posted my apologies.

Macron is not very popular in France for some time. I incorrectly predicted he would out of office by now.

But this tyrannical move, reminiscent of the NAZI VICHY government of WW2, will probably seal his a** to becoming a soon to be deposed/disposed turd.

CORONAVIRUSFrench Face 6 Months in Jail For Entering a Bar or Restaurant Without a COVID Pass

People in France who enter a bar or restaurant without a COVID pass face 6 months in jail, while business owners who fail to check their status face a 1 year prison sentence and a €45,000 fine.

Yes, really.

The punishments are part of a draconian effort by the French government to force citizens to get the coronavirus jab amidst multiple unruly protests across numerous major cities.

President Emmanuel Macron announced earlier this week that those unable to prove they’re vaccinated or a negative COVID test (at their own cost) will be banned from using public transport, entering a cinema, shopping mall, bar, cafe, restaurant and other venues from August 1st.

And, so it begins...... your covid passport is great and everyone else wears an "invisible yellow Star of David".... basically...

A lot of folks been saying it was coming; the tyrannical bulls**t. Business owners will just love this edict from on high. not.

Well folks it is here now in France for sure.

Pravdaseeker

I wouldn't worry about Macron too much I can't see how he wins another election ...if they hold another. If they use Dominion then Biden beats Macron by 3 trillion votes.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: pravdaseeker

I’ve got a really good friend in France. He’s being FORCED to take the jab next week.

Been trying to get him back here. I’ve even offered to pay for all his travel expenses.

Alas, France won’t let him out of the country — even with the jab.

I’ve researched it many times, and keep doing so hoping they change this rule soon.

What I can’t figure out is, they are letting people vacation there from the USA with no restrictions upon arrival. But they won’t let their own citizens do the same (visit the states). Do you have any idea why?

Oh, I sure wish your friend could get out of there! Terrible. But, please let us know how they do with the shot. If you don't mind, I will be praying that they have no side effects with the shot and that all goes well.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
And their government still exists why?

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
And their government still exists why?

I don't think it will be for very much longer..

Problem with these progressive, leftist governments is that they think just being in power gives them all the power to do as they please with the people.

Then they go too far and millions take to the streets in response..!!

It is only then, near the end that they realize, they truly are not in the majority like they had projected..

Ultimately, it means nothing at all to have all the firepower in the world when a wall of millions of human beings descend upon you, as is starting to happen in France right now.

This is why Macron has somewhat back-peddled in the last 24 hours (as if that will save him at this point).

This should act as a clear message to the Biden admin, that having an Army, Navy, Air Force and "Space Force..lol", means nothing when the vast majority become pissed.

There's just no stopping that once it gets rolling..!!

Louis XVI found out the hard way, Mussolini found out the hard way, Yanukovych found out the hard way and countless others.

I'm just picturing Macron in the Élysée Palace right now saying "let them eat Vaccine"...

edit on 20-7-2021 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
F this planet. The world is going insane.
Where can a person go now to find sanity?

Seriously. Where do I need to move to?
A cabin in Patagonia?

Starting the feel like we’re backed into a corner and the only way out is straight ahead

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964

It’s almost as is they don’t care about their governments F-16s and nukes. Maybe Biden can make this make sense for me?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NotGuilty

Well what Marcon's admin and govt did with these mandatory passports is not to going to make his party likable for the upcoming elections already Marcon party had being defeated in some local key elections areas.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: NotGuilty

Well what Marcon's admin and govt did with these mandatory passports is not to going to make his party likable for the upcoming elections already Marcon party had being defeated in some local key elections areas.

I heard he's made a mandate in France that you can no longer vote unless your vaxxed.

I don't know how true this rumor is.. But if it is...

Who needs Dominion machines when you can just steal the election by invalidating everyone who would vote against you.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Pretty sure in the next 6 months someone will be killed by the State for refusing vaccinations.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Really?

Isn't that taking it a bit too far a bit too soon?

Which state do you predict will start popping off citizens first then?

a reply to: MrNeo

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Really?

Isn't that taking it a bit too far a bit too soon?

Which state do you predict will start popping off citizens first then?

a reply to: MrNeo

It'll be something to the effect of...
Covid numbers go up, governors start ramping up vaccination numbers with more incentives (already happening) mayors, like our mayor in Honolulu starts crazy talking about being disappointed in vaccination numbers.
Infection numbers keep rising, vaccinations pushed harder.
Somewhere, they start aggressive door to door harassment.
Some already mentally unstable person gets cornered, freaks out and gets put down.
That'll be a start.

If they go with mandatory vaccinations blood will spill.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join