It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The future of humanity will be less white and increasingly African

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: wlee48868

And then just like that, the ptb will bring in a cast system like India and ancient Egypt where whiter you are, the higher on the social totem pole you go.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/17.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
How many African/White people are there ?

How many Asian/White people are there ?

♾️

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I think you have the wrong continent, based on the current geopolitical realities in the 21st century.

"The future of humanity will be less white and increasingly African Asian"

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Covid-19 cases and deaths are rising fast in Africa.

There battling a third wave of infections same as most other places around the globe.

Deny ignorance Andrew.

Where’s your evidence this time?

Cya in the next thread.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Who cares so much what people look like? It's how they act that counts.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
We are only not black because of the ice age

The white man is genetically superior to others in battling corona virus because the cold breeds is strong and big

Facts

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

From your source.

Afrophobic populists of Europe and beyond, be warned: the future of humanity will be less and less white and increasingly African. Societies can try all they might to stem this unstoppable trend, but their efforts will be in vain.

Let's see if you are actually interested in a conversation about this.

Are you attempting to race bait ATS?

Who is afrophobic?

Why are you so obsessed with skin color?

Societies can try all they might to stem this unstoppable trend

What are societies doing to try and stop this "trend"?

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonofaSkunk
we’ll all be hiding in the dark underground from the machines.

You beat me to it.

I was going to say that the future will be more....whatever colour the robots are painted.

Beep beep.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

But the 2 things are related. If everyone looked more similar, people would treat each other differently, and act differently than they do now.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

The future of humanity will be less white and increasingly African

So what? ... do the Africans plan to enslave the white people or something?

So something I don't understand; when it comes to darker skinned people why do we over emphasize their ancestral origins, in this case Africans. But when it comes to lighter skinned people their ancestral origins are unimportant; their just white.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

But the 2 things are related. If everyone looked more similar, people would treat each other differently, and act differently than they do now.

You really believe that?

They'd just find some other reason to divide over.

We're living in The Sneetches. They're just trying to transfer the stars is all.
edit on 17-7-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
That's because "African Americans have worse healthcare systems." Can't wait til their fertility is reduced to nothing by demanding "equal rights to better doctors," who's only job is literally make you sterile.

Cause that to me does not equal a better doctor. Truth is Africans have better doctors because most of them can have 4-5 kids of they want. Because their doctors don't poison them.

Since almost 2 out of 3 white women can't have babies due to that exact system they fight for. Sure maybe we have higher life success rates on failed births. The main ones who can still have children are those that don't regularly go to the doctors office.

But at what cost do you want that?

I know, me personally would of rather had African doctors who didn't destroy my fertility before I was 15. I also know 100s of other women who feel the same in the LTC forums.

So please, yes give them equal rights of infertility. No instant access to help from government, and a paycut from those checks to match... With no child bonus. No free college based on how well you play games. No true job security because minorities are protected by 12% employment rights.

So while your brothers and sisters rather do drugs and shoot each other up. You know you got an overpaying job to go to even if your not qualified to do it because of laws and regulations. Cause you don't got the competition.

I think it's about time everyone gets screwed equally.[

Fact: Africans who walk into their employees office and ask for a raise without a history of being high or on drugs, or straight up rude. Almost always gets a raise when they ask. White people get it about 5%.
edit on 17-7-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

You really believe that?

They'd just find some other reason to divide over.

We're living in The Sneetches. They're just trying to transfer the stars is all.

I occasionally have a small amount of hope for the future of humanity, but yeah, people will always find a reason to hate one another...

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
it is told that ib the final 3 1/2 years, 'the AC himself will station a tall, bronze skinned people to guard the AC Sanctuaries. Strongholds,,, a people of a foreign God and not of his Fathers tradition
edit on th31162658176717162021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: wlee48868
It is a mystery how the only continent that seems to be unaffected by the pandemic is Africa..

It's a mystery how you seem to be unable to answer my questions if it is as you wish to have a conversation about what you obviously intend to have a conversation about. 🤔

Welcome to ATS. Have a good day!

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
Fact: Africans who walk into their employees office and ask for a raise without a history of being high or on drugs, or straight up rude. Almost always gets a raise when they ask. White people get it about 5%.

Fact: anyone can present any thing on the Internet as if they were facts.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

originally posted by: ArMaP
Fact: anyone can present any thing on the Internet as if they were facts.

Fact: I lol'd at each of those↑ 'facts'.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Here you go.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Good luck denying the fact of the matter.

"Cya in the next thread."

I'm flattered. LoL
edit on 19-7-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Somebody thinks the world's going to end up majority-African? And you agree?

Lmfao, not on China's watch it's not, and they'd like a word with you for the silly audacity of even thinking that.

I've got a sneaking suspicion that maybe Firefly was right about which culture ends up dominating the rest, on AND off the planet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join