It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psaki:You shouldn't be banned if you providing 'misinformation' out there. On Covid Vaxs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The WH Press Sec Statements get a lot more Darker. If the Covid Vaccines are 99% safe as they claim and suggest why are they threatening users with dep.
If its safe why are they worried so much then?

WH Statement.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
PSAKI: If you're banned on one social media platform, you should be banned on other social media platforms.

So 81 Million voted for this?

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
What’s this now?

Wormtongue Raggey-Ann said some more stuff about which she knows not?

Hey Biden-Harris administration, go bomb some folks.

Edit: I’m sure Walensky’s CDC will come along to back her play and approve this message…..

Oh. Wait nvm.

edit on 16-7-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Oh and it looks like she was talking not just on Covid but overall 'Misinformation" I guess that means the Biden admin will go all the way in to protect the rebels in huh?

I guess FB will soon not allow you to post articles claiming how the rebels in Syria were and are Jihadists.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Yes, if you post the wrong questions about Covid, and you are banned from facebook, then that ban should follow you to all social media accounts. It's only fair.

Again, the litmus test here is that the government isn't forcing this, they are just asking the big tech boys to help them out, so no harm, no foul.

1st amendment for those who wonder what it is:

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

www.law.cornell.edu...

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Isn’t it strange that week after the Fourth, Google, the WH, and CDC are all on board to stop this vile pandemic?

Er, not Covid, but the one where we disseminate info freely in a civilized society or we look like other countries we use to go to war for for these kinda things.

Let Freedom Ring

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Oh and it looks like she was talking not just on Covid but overall 'Misinformation" I guess that means the Biden admin will go all the way in to protect the rebels in huh?

I guess FB will soon not allow you to post articles claiming how the rebels in Syria were and are Jihadists.

remember when Hunter Biden's laptop was misinformation? good times.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: HawkEyi

remember when Hunter Biden's laptop was misinformation? good times.
What laptop? He wasn’t always a “blow” artist?

I’ll show myself out.
edit on 16-7-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Again, the litmus test here is that the government isn't forcing this, they are just asking the big tech boys to help them out, so no harm, no foul.

Actually there is harm and foul. Its over stepping.

they are just asking the big tech boys

No different from dictatorship ding similar things when they are censoring people. There is a difference between private companies and public open platforms.

This narrative of them being private companies is getting tiresome.
edit on 16-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
My God what happens to Dr Fauci now ?

😃😃

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

This narrative of them being private companies is getting tiresome.

If you exist because of large government grants, you receive monopolies on government contracts and massive subsidies from government, as far as I'm concerned, you're not a private company.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
She doesn't care if people hate her, she doesn't care who she kills as long as she can have her ice cream and liquor. She's been a huge pusher of illegals entering the country and even defended them when civilian children were tortured to DEATH by them. # her and all she stands for, She's a racist piece of # who would sell her own mother for 10$ if she was still alive. I don't want to get into conspiracy theories with her.. Considering she's just as bad as Hillary and is to stupid to hide that fact.

Mother of woman who's child was tortured to death by illegals

First it was the people...

Then it was special forces...

Then it was some random women in PA

Nope, it wasn't the woman in PA it was a woman in Alaska...

It wasn't a woman after all... she's-a-man from arkansas..

Top Military "Bitch we got your laptop stop accusing people"

Military Official with her laptop shot 8 times; found dead in basement

No wonder why there's such a big gender identity crisis.. When the dumb bitch watching the video's can't tell the difference between a man and woman because she forced them ALL to wear masks. Its probably even worse then that. She probably can't tell the difference from a naked man or woman, or suffers from facial blindness.. So the mask mandate she doesn't mind.. Add to the fact the bitch is probably colorblind, as well as stupid..

Democrats Wearing Slave Master Cloth

Kente Cloth were worn by slave traders.. not slaves.. as it was made of fine silk..

Nancy Pilosi is bat# crazy senile old lady.. suggested she has Alzheimer's when she goes cray cray on TV.
edit on 16-7-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I'm remembering an ATS thread which discussed Facebook encouraging people to turn in anyone they think might be becoming an extremist. If the federal government is actually being open about this misinformation stuff, then how deep does it actually go?

You better believe they're behind the push to turn in your friends who might possibly maybe be becoming radicalized.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Yes, if you post the wrong questions about Covid, and you are banned from facebook, then that ban should follow you to all social media accounts. It's only fair.

1st amendment for those who wonder what it is:

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

www.law.cornell.edu...

That's within the technicality of the law I guess?

It's still pure bullshat

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Danger Danger

Joe Biden's Attorney General, Merrick Garland, says Biden-Psaki are walking on "very thin ice" by admitting that they're pressuring Facebook to control speech, and targeting those who spread (what Biden's Admin thinks is) Covid and Vaccine "disinformation".

Source: twitter.com...

Keep on pressing your luck Psaki-Biden. Law Enforcement coming down hard on you two will make at least a billion citizens of the world very happy!

-Edit to add:

Joe Biden's Surgeon General is further melting the thin ice this Administration is standing on. He's elicited $13 million from the Rockefellers to help the Biden Administration "crack down" on those who spread disinformation about Covid, the vaccines, and (I think) Joe Biden's dementia-enhanced incompetence.

Surgeon General Vivek Proud of Breaking Laws: twitter.com...

edit on 7/16/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
...so if you understand this level of thinking. You can understand how a bunch of people walking between the velvet ropes so not to damage any historical items would be a bloodthirsty mob, hell-bent on insurrection and ultra-violence on a level that would put old Alex DeLarge to shame.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Garland might "act" only when the desired damage is done and enough people get klobbered 😃

new topics

top topics

join