It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mRNA/rDNA Jabs and Biting Insects

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
So... I was out walking the dog after the rain last night and got bit by probably mosquitoes. It got me thinking about mosquitoes or other biting insects as a transport vector for mRNA/rDNA found in the jabs for that magical rebranded flu called Covid-19. So I did some reading, tried to extrapolate data based on a few papers. Turns out, there is a possibility that the mRNA/rDNA in those lipid packets could make their way from a jabbed host to a non-jabbed host, thereby possibly corrupting the genome of people who have no taken the jab.

Unravelling mRNA transport complexes from insect ovaries
Mechanisms of dsRNA uptake in insects
Mechanism of mRNA transport in the nucleus
mRNA Vaccines Might Prove Catastrophic
Moderna And Pfizer Skipped Animal Trials On mRNA COVID

What does that mean in real terms. Well, it could explain why pregnant women are having spontaneous miscarriages after being around the vax'd. It is highly probably that there will be transmission via mucous membranes and inhalation via exhausted particles in carbon dioxide carried from the lungs, aerosolized particulates, but these are close-quarter transmissions. It looks like mosquitoes, lice, tics, mites, etc. might be very good at carrying the mRNA/rDNA particles. The next question would be can the mRNA/rDNA effect the nucleus of say bacteria and create super-strains? This is possible as well, if the mechanism for conversion/programming are equivalent.

Really, this is just an interesting aside and may explain why "greys" all look the same, if they in fact exist. Rampant genome modification gone wild that's been released into the wild for fun and profit.... for a little while.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I've been concerned about mosquitoes since this whole thing started.

Needless to say, they enter my house, they've chosen death.

Every other creepy crawly gets a pass but mosquitoes and gnats are where I draw the line.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

So how often do you think mosquitoes and other biting insects have transferred immunity to polio, smallpox, or, any other viral disease from a vaccinated person to an unvaccinated person?

Maybe you might do a bit more research?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Here's a semi-related article from 2010..

www.sciencemag.org...

Researchers Turn Mosquitoes Into Flying Vaccinators
By Martin EnserinkMar. 18, 2010 , 8:00 PM

Here's a study to file under "unworkable but very cool." A group of Japanese researchers has developed a mosquito that spreads vaccine instead of disease. Even the researchers admit, however, that regulatory and ethical problems will prevent the critters from ever taking wing—at least for the delivery of human vaccines.

Scientists have dreamed up various ways to tinker with insects' DNA to fight disease. One option is to create strains of mosquitoes that are resistant to infections with parasites or viruses, or that are unable to pass the pathogens on to humans. These would somehow have to replace the natural, disease-bearing mosquitoes, which is a tall order. Another strategy closer to becoming reality is to release transgenic mosquitoes that, when they mate with wild-type counterparts, don't produce viable offspring. That would shrink the population over time.

There's a huge variation in the number of mosquito bites one person received compared with the next, so people exposed to the transgenic mosquitoes would get vastly different doses of the vaccine; it would be a bit like giving some people one measles jab and others 500 of them. No regulatory agency would sign off on that, says molecular biologist Robert Sinden of Imperial College London. Releasing the mosquitoes would also mean vaccinating people without their informed consent, an ethical no-no.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

So how often do you think mosquitoes and other biting insects have transferred immunity to polio, smallpox, or, any other viral disease from a vaccinated person to an unvaccinated person?

There is a great difference between an mRNA or rDNA and a real vaccine lol. By definition, operation, legally and medically the mrna/rDNA jabs are NOT vaccines, they are medical treatments, specifically mRNA/rDNA programming. You might want to do a bit of research ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

There is a great difference between an mRNA or rDNA and a real vaccine lol. By definition, operation, legally and medically the mrna/rDNA jabs are NOT vaccines, they are medical treatments, specifically mRNA/rDNA programming. You might want to do a bit of research ;-)

Cheers - Dave

The difference is that so-called "real" vaccines use entire viral body, after it has been killed, or at least weaken (hopefully) below the ability to cause illness; whereas these mRNA-based vaccines utilize only the part of the virus that identifies it to the bodies immune system.

Far less chance of "accidentally" infecting people with a potentially deadly disease when you don't inject them with the disease in the first place.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Cheers - Dave

Far less chance of "accidentally" infecting people with a potentially deadly disease when you don't inject them with the disease in the first place.

Far less chance of intentionally infecting people with a potentially deadly mRNA when you don't inject them in the first place. If you have anything to counter my rebuttal with, please be sure to include the studies about the long-term effects of this new vaccine. Thank you in advance.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Cheers - Dave

When I do the research, I get the following definition of a vaccine from the CDC: “A product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease.”

www.cdc.gov...#:~:text=Definition%20of%20Terms,-Let's%20start%20by&text=Vaccine%3A%20A%20product%20that%20stimula tes,or%20sprayed%20into%20the%20nose.

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines certainly meet that definition.

What are your qualifications, education, experience, etc. that makes you think that your idiosyncratic definition should replace the official one?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I haven't seen a misquito yet this year in northern Wisconsin. We were actually just joking that Covid killed them all.

Or maybe the pest company I hire to treat my property really stepped up their game this year.

I'll need a couple years data to back up that assumption tho. You know, because scientific method and all.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

So... I was out walking the dog after the rain last night and got bit by probably mosquitoes. It got me thinking about mosquitoes or other biting insects as a transport vector for mRNA/rDNA found in the jabs for that magical rebranded flu called Covid-19. So I did some reading, tried to extrapolate data based on a few papers. Turns out, there is a possibility that the mRNA/rDNA in those lipid packets could make their way from a jabbed host to a non-jabbed host, thereby possibly corrupting the genome of people who have no taken the jab.

What does that mean in real terms. Well, it could explain why pregnant women are having spontaneous miscarriages after being around the vax'd. It is highly probably that there will be transmission via mucous membranes and inhalation via exhausted particles in carbon dioxide carried from the lungs, aerosolized particulates, but these are close-quarter transmissions. It looks like mosquitoes, lice, tics, mites, etc. might be very good at carrying the mRNA/rDNA particles. The next question would be can the mRNA/rDNA effect the nucleus of say bacteria and create super-strains? This is possible as well, if the mechanism for conversion/programming are equivalent.

Really, this is just an interesting aside and may explain why "greys" all look the same, if they in fact exist. Rampant genome modification gone wild that's been released into the wild for fun and profit.... for a little while.

Cheers - Dave

Interesting! and I see that those papers were written in the early to mid 2000's! hmmm

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Cheers - Dave

The difference is that so-called "real" vaccines use entire viral body, after it has been killed, or at least weaken (hopefully) below the ability to cause illness; whereas these mRNA-based vaccines utilize only the part of the virus that identifies it to the bodies immune system.

No, a real vaccine creates an immune response that prevents contracting or passing on the disease. the mRNA/rDNA jabs do not do that. In the case of the mRNA/rDNA jabs, you become the virus, the spike protein is in your cells until the cells are destroyed by an antigen specific antibody response, which makes blood clots. Again, Apples to apples please.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Cheers - Dave

When I do the research, I get the following definition of a vaccine from the CDC: “A product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease.”

www.cdc.gov...#:~:text=Definition%20of%20Terms,-Let's%20start%20by&text=Vaccine%3A%20A%20product%20that%20stimula tes,or%20sprayed%20into%20the%20nose.

What are your qualifications, education, experience, etc. that makes you think that your idiosyncratic definition should replace the official one?

The Pfizer, Moderna, etc crap does not meet that definition, you can still get this thing called covid and you can still pass it along. If you have an active smallpox or polio vaccine, you can't get it or pass it along. Apples to apples please. Phd in physics, engineer and 40+ years in R&D, medical, weapons, computers, modeling, genome manipulation. NRC, DARPA, SDI, Armscor, CounterIntelligence, QMG, Atlas, universities, ORF/ORDCF, shall I use CRISPR to make you something? I am not a medical doctor, I do however have a genetic autoimmune disease based in HLA4b27, so for years I have been working at trying to find a gene therapy that would fix me, it helps that I have been well connected all of my working life to think tanks and R&D. At this point,a genetic therapy doesn't exist, as it requires an immune system that operate in a dual mode of existing and new genomes to prevent cytokine storms, sepsis and massive organ failure.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/15.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: spelling

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Remember when they recently amended the definition of the word vaccine? Happened some time after these mRna therapies came along, coincidentally...

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

Cheers - Dave

Interesting! and I see that those papers were written in the early to mid 2000's! hmmm

That's because the working/operational covid pandemic program was started in 1999 with patents beginning in 2002/2003. Since then there have been 200+ patents and what they call mRNA and rDNA "vaccines" patented for covid (eventually patented) product before it was patented. This game plan has been around for a while ;-)

David Martin, PhD does a good job of explaining the audit trail and patents, names, companies, etc, involved.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

Remember when they recently amended the definition of the word vaccine? Happened some time after these mRna therapies came along, coincidentally...

Here is your Miriam Webster Definition from 2006
www.merriam-webster.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Vaccine 2006
h t t p s ://web.archive.org/ web/20060212064058/ h t t p s :// www.merriam-webster.com /dictionary/vaccine

Here is your Miriam Webster Definition from 2021
Vaccine 2021

From Law Insider in Jan 2021
www.lawinsider.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Vaccine Legal 2021
h t t p s ://web.archive.org/ web/20210117093850/ h t t p s ://www.lawinsider.com /dictionary/vaccine

(just remove the spaces above, ATS doesn't like two https URLs in the same line)

Yes, they changed the goal posts.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/15.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: spelling

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
I haven't seen a misquito yet this year in northern Wisconsin. We were actually just joking that Covid killed them all.

Or maybe the pest company I hire to treat my property really stepped up their game this year.

I'll need a couple years data to back up that assumption tho. You know, because scientific method and all.

Just go up to Winnipeg, last time I was at Winnipeg Beach on the south west end of the lake, they were like birds, I figure 20 of them could carry you off lol. The ones in my backyard are nasty, serious itchy bumps, or maybe I am just old...

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I have not researched this so can't actually comment on it yet, just writing this so I can remember this thread and research the topic tomorrow, it is one AM right now, too late to start a two hour search on this tonight. Will try to comment tomorrow after I get some research info to fuel a response.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Use archive.org and relook up the definition from 2017.. they recently changed the definition even though the medical community does not follow the new founded meaning.

edit on 16-7-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I've been concerned about mosquitoes since this whole thing started.

Needless to say, they enter my house, they've chosen death.

Every other creepy crawly gets a pass but mosquitoes and gnats are where I draw the line.

What about house flies? Especially the ones that dive bomb you, they can all fkn die in a fire (lit by me: lighter + deo spray)

edit on 16-7-2021 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Cheers - Dave

??

Vaccine: A product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease.

You realize these don't do that right?

SEE
More than 12,400 people have tested positive for coronavirus in Israel after getting inoculated by the Pfizer/BioNtech vaccine, including 69 people who had taken their second jab.

#Israel #COVID19 #PfizerVaccine

These Ds don't think of it as a vaccine

edit on 16-7-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

top topics

<<   2 >>

join