It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans are the 3rd largest population on earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
What do you call someone from asia? asian. what do you call someone from africa? african. what do you call someone from europe? europian. What do you call someone from canada, mexico or brazil? americans because they live in north, central & southern america. so we as americans have the worlds 3rd largest population because they are all america. this wasnt called the americas for no reason. its all american land. if not why would the whole world agree it is by naming it after our great country that controls 2 whole continents. i mean they dont call asia the chinas right haha

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
We probably outweigh China even if they have a larger population so that makes us #1.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
what would you call people from Brazil, Paraguay, Colombia? Americans too I guess....

America already own half the world at that speed

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
We probably outweigh China even if they have a larger population so that makes us #1.

I had a foreign foreman in my old construction job many moons ago. He was an Albanian and he'd ask me "what's your nationality", I'd tell him the run down "German/Italian". He goes "NO, You're a CHEESEBURGER! You American".

Maybe now is a better time than ever to adopt the "American" race/ethnicity (or whatever the woke kids call it). Instead of telling people how much of a mut you are, just say "I'm a god damn American" then pull out your revolver....because America
edit on 15-7-2021 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

You should have shot that loudmouth.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride1
if not why would the whole world agree it is by naming it after our great country that controls 2 whole continents.

That argument fails because the continent was named after Amerigo Vespucci. I learned that in history lessons, and I'm not American in any sense of the word. The country becomes "America" out of sheer laziness- you are a union of states which happen to lie in the continent called America, and so you gave yourselves the full title "United States of America".

This was not the joke I was expecting, and it doesn't really work as a joke.
Try this one; "The United States has the largest population on earth, because nobody else eats quite as much food per person."

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

The name for the US was, at one time, supposed to be Columbia.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

You should have shot that loudmouth.

The only way I like my tea is in the damn river!

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The name for the US was, at one time, supposed to be Columbia.

Imagine Martin Waldseemuller said screw that, I'll just call it Waldseenmullerland. What an awesome name

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

God Bless Waldeeemuller doesn't really roll off the tongue.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Wen I am asked where I am from in a central or South American country i say I am "norte americano," and it is understood as US citizen. (yo soy norte americano).

Yo soy canadiense is how Canadians respond.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

By a strange coincidence I happened to read Rudyard Kipling's The White Man's Burden just yesterday.

Seemed a bit ambiguous to me. Leading U.S. politicians debated whether we should be a World Empire by keeping the Philippines. We could have been much bigger: United Pan-Pacific States.

But then one July 4th in the 1940s the Philippines said "Yeah, 4th of July! We like that." So now they are independent too.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

lol we genocided american indians & pushed back the mexicans. we won 2 world wars & was at the forefront of the creation of the new international order. we big butt americans fought for our obesity of food. heres another joke. what do germany & america have in common? we both started a genocide for the better of humanity. whats the difference beside germany lost & we completed our task? germany got shamed & had to pay billions back while america is praised for its freedom.

top topics

join