It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former VP Biden Has Invited The UN To Investigate Racism Here In the USA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

If they did their 'job' properly, they'd declare the left as the primary perpetrators of racism in the US.
edit on 14-7-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

If they did their 'job' properly, they'd declare the left as the primary perpetrators of racism in the US.

They'll do the "job" properly, because they are being sent with an agenda. The agenda is to show that anyone who is more interested in the content of ones character rather than the color of their skin as a racist.

But you're absolutely not racist if you pray to a fentanyl and meth junkie who robs pregnant women at gun point, while calling people like Thomas Sowell and Candace Owens white supremacists.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ultimatesaviorMessiah

Are you a democrat/pedophile enabler? Because you’re in a cult.
$200,000 USD 😂 that’s all you need?
GTFO

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

This cant end well.

My guess is that the US will get a failing grade and excoriated for continued racist practices.

Then the UN will make a series of recommended actions necessary to be taken immediately to remedy the situation AND will recommend continued surveilance of the issue by a UN oversight committee.

Reparations to the Blacks in the form of both property and cash outlays to be partly funded by the sale of properites foreclosed on that were previously owned by white people.

Estate tax reform that insures that all white owned farms, ranchlands and other rural holdings are foreclosed upon upon the death of a white owner. (in a sense I am told, that's already the case).

Return of all previously owned Indiginous lands to the Indiginous peoples including all Federal Lands, National Parks and privately owneed rural real estate found to be within the tribal territorial boundaries of the Indiginous peoples.

If i were you people, I'd strongly recommend you seriously reconsider buying real estate in the US; ending property rights is one of the primary goals of the Socialsts in power.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
For what it's worth, 90% of the U.N.'s servants at the New York City headquarters are BLACK.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
For what it's worth, 90% of the U.N.'s servants at the New York City headquarters are BLACK.

That sounds like a real critical race emergency !!!!!

Where's the equality ???? 😃

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join