It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former VP Biden Has Invited The UN To Investigate Racism Here In the USA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This bozo is having his administration invite the United Nations to come to the United States to investigate..........racism.

“Responsible nations must not shrink from scrutiny of their human rights record. Rather, they should be transparent with the intent to grow and do better. That is why I’m announcing a formal invitation for @UN Special Rapporteur on contemporary forms of racism to visit the U.S.” Blinken tweeted out Tuesday night.

A false narrative being pushed upon us all that is clearly not working with all the pushback from conservative black Americans, parents across the country fighting school boards implementing CRT, and everyday citizens speaking out on social media against the Hollywood CRT agenda.

So, these white savior elites bring in the foreign hypocrite saviors who turn a blind eye to the atrocities happening in other countries such as the Middle East, China, South Africa, so on and so forth.

“I urge all U.N. member states to join the United States in this effort, and confront the scourge of racism, racial discrimination, and xenophobia,” the Secretary continued. The seemingly sudden move is in the wake of the UN Resolution to condemn racism and racist police brutality earlier in the day. Secretary Blinken expressed support for the measure.

We all know what the findings will be.

SOURCE: BREAKING: Biden Admin Calls for UN to Investigate ‘Racism’ on US Soil July 14, 2021

H/T @Sublimecraft for the vid

edit on 2021 by shaemac because: add the vid

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Prelude to a Blue Helmut emergency patrol 😧

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Are you serious?

Trump walks away from the U.N.

Biden invites them to the U.S.

Over racism?

Want Biden be the first one arrested for his "Corn Pop" slur of the black male?

Freaking unbelievable.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

Bunch of old white racist pussies. Always pointing their finger so no one is looking at them. Why don’t they start with South Africa.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Well this just further cements what everyone with more than 2 brain cells already knows…..
Biden at 6 months into his dumpster fire administration, is the worst president of any country in the history of the world.

There is not enough negative adjectives in the dictionary to describe that #ing tool.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

In the history of stupidity there stands a plaque that has the top 10 stupid things ever done.

It is on a small mountain in Tibet.

Joe Biden has just made number 2.

Yoga pants on fat people is still number 1.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

sauce

CHAPTER VII

ACTION WITH RESPECT TO THREATS TO THE PEACE, BREACHES OF THE PEACE, AND ACTS OF AGGRESSION

Article 39

Remember how much gratitude was shown to our troops in DC by Biden's crew?

Give em free reign then talk scat of them? Yeah, sounds brilliant like mixing bases with solids.

Algebra

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Well this just further cements what everyone with more than 2 brain cells already knows…..
Biden at 6 months into his dumpster fire administration, is the worst president of any country in the history of the world.

There is not enough negative adjectives in the dictionary to describe that #ing tool.

Yes agree. Which is why I still refer to him as former VP. I just cannot stomach him with enough respect and well, I wont get into that other topic about what all was stolen. lol

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Here's a more apt title:

"Joe Biden instructed by Clinton Foundation to engage George Soros through 3rd party globalist entity The United Nations"

Now, standby for the globalist shills on here to go full retard denying this.

The UN is the antithesis of the US - they hate anything remotely related to Nationalism**

**What globalists term as "white supremacy Nationalism" (they ignore POC Nationalists when arguing their pathetic agenda)

edit on 14/7/2021 by Sublimecraft because: added vid

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Here's a more apt title:

"Joe Biden instructed by Clinton Foundation to engage George Soros through 3rd party globalist entity The United Nations"

The UN is the antithesis of the US - they hate anything remotely related to Nationalism**

**What globalists term as "white supremacy Nationalism" (they ignore POC Nationalists when arguing their pathetic agenda)

Well put lol I wont argue with any of that!

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Here's a more apt title:

Thanks for the vid. I am going to add to my OP and will HT you.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
They'll find plenty of it in the White House.

Don't even have to look hard

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotGuilty
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

Bunch of old white racist pussies. Always pointing their finger so no one is looking at them. Why don’t they start with South Africa.

Heavens no. The troubles in South Africa are too easy to trace back to the source.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I agree with you there.
edit on 14-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
So...will there be UN sanctions against a regime that needed a military occupation in a nation’s Capitol in order to ascend to the leadership? Especially when their party had open hostilities towards those with more orange to their skin tones?

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This administration is truly pitiful. Unfortunately from the way everything looks it's only going to get worse.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
There are 94 countries that a person can not be prosecuted in if they enslave another person.

www.weforum.org...

The USA is not one of them.

The UN should tend to their own back yard and Biden should admit that he is an ass hat.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I want to extend a personal invitation to any country free of racism to come over and judge the US.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join