It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this and tell me what you think Racist Rant in New Jersey

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I don't understand what the money is actually for. I rarely do in any case really. It makes me wonder how long it takes for the GoFundMe amount to be updated. I mean, do people actually realize this woman has already made over $70k, and yet they still feel like she deserves more? or is there a major delay on the amount displayed on the page?

Even if you think it's an hysterical video, and you're glad she posted it, and wanna donate a couple bucks, I still don't see how it could ever pass $10,000. ($1K really, but I'm being generous and bumping it up to $10K)

Currently, I've only watched the first 2 videos, and I can't figure out what white lady's problem is. If you can't handle being recorded on video, then don't go to a store, any store, especially not the dam Mall. There are cameras everywhere. If you can't handle that, then stay at home.

Security should have already removed both of these women from the store. They are both guilty of causing a scene.

I also noticed this↓ quoted comment in the article, allegedly posted by the black woman who recorded/posted the video.

“…They let someone else post and get millions and millions of views, however, they deleted 2 of my accounts. One that I have for my Garden which was my original account and another one that I created after I deleted my account.”
Who deleted the accounts?
If 'they deleted them, then why did she say, "after I deleted my account"?

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

And all she wanted was to pick up her free panty... day ruined.
No panties for anyone.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

As of Wednesday morning, Ukenta’s GoFundMe has surpassed its original goal of $20,000 and has now received over $74,000 in donations.

Holy crap! I need to talk to some of my black neighbors. "Yo, dude. Want to split a GoFundMe?"

What if............

They are Best Friends and are splitting the funds!! lol

Shhhhhh. I'm shopping for a confederate themed bikini right now. Ka Ching!

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Here is the black lady's YT channel for her follow-up at the police station. www.youtube.com...

She has 2 videos of her sitting at the police station, one w/ a police report. Also, another video of her talking to a cop at the mall and another at the police station.

I first saw this on TT. I thought it was a joke. I laughed at it all as crazy nonsense, but the black lady is quite serious. lol
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

A Typical Day in North Jersey , NEXT ............

top topics

<< 1   >>

join