It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Office of the Director of National Intelligence goes Full Potato

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The Office of the Director of National Intelligence has released their annual report on “Hiring and Retention of Minorities, Women, and Persons with Disabilities in the United States Intelligence Community.”

Problem is, they’ve done a really, really bad job of photoshopping in a blind guy and a woman in a wheelchair from a stock photo found on Shutterstock

Just lazy.

edit on 12/7/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Any organization basing their hiring on color and physical defects will crumble to the ground. It must be based on merit. No company in the real world and the real economy hires this way. Only the Government and look where we are; high national debt, divided population, high crime, high inflation, high welfare and high unemployment; a failing state.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Finally, we have a book we can judge by its cover.

I'm sure the cover is only a preview of the fairytale found within the pages.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

They actually even edited that image.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

You kind of surprise me, I really didn’t think you would bad mouth the hack job that Biden’s goons are shoveling.
I figured you would give it a standing ovation no matter how shallow and fake they are.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I am dissapointed not to see any dwarfs in the picture.
There should be as they are good at getting into those smaller places where the intelligence may be hidden.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Problem is, they’ve done a really, really bad job of photoshopping in a blind guy and a woman in a wheelchair from a stock photo found on Shutterstock

The way you stated that sounds like they just added two people from Shutterstock. What I understand happened is they took one Shutterstock image of a group and photoshopped in the two you mentioned from other images.

That means not one person in that image is actually employed by that agency. Do they even have a camera? You know, like for gathering intelligence or something.

edit on 7 12 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I get using the stock images, but that is a really bad Photoshop job.

a reply to: Silcone Synapse

They're in the back row.
edit on 7/12/2021 by cmdrkeenkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
They couldn't find a picture on the internet of a group of professionals that included disabled people?

Probably not since disabled people are siverly under represented in the work force.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Maybe he wasn't able to see them that day and had his likeness added🙄🤣🤣🤣

S&F! 😂🤣

edit on 12-7-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

They're in the back row.

RoflMao!

Outstanding comment cmdr

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Any organization basing their hiring on color and physical defects will crumble to the ground. It must be based on merit.

Esp. in a field where it’s “We have to get it right every time, they just need to get it right once”.

If I ran that place the only thing I’d give a damn about here is the person being the best in the business at the job they’re applying for. There’d be no place for checkboxes completely unrelated to the task. Then again maybe that’s why I’m not running an alphabet agency…

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

The way you stated that sounds like they just added two people from Shutterstock. What I understand happened is they took one Shutterstock image of a group and photoshopped in the two you mentioned from other images.

That means not one person in that image is actually employed by that agency. Do they even have a camera? You know, like for gathering intelligence or something.

That’s because the IC has a policy of not publishing photos of active agents. It’s bad for their health.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: gb540

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Any organization basing their hiring on color and physical defects will crumble to the ground. It must be based on merit.

Esp. in a field where it’s “We have to get it right every time, they just need to get it right once”.

If I ran that place the only thing I’d give a damn about here is the person being the best in the business at the job they’re applying for. There’d be no place for checkboxes completely unrelated to the task. Then again maybe that’s why I’m not running an alphabet agency…

Do you have any evidence that the women, minorities and disabled individuals that the IC hires are anything other than highly qualified? I’m guessing that you are just making that assumption out of ignorance for some reason.

I’ve personally known and worked with many individuals in the IC over the years and they were all very impressive people, regardless of their outward appearance. There’s actually a reason it’s referred to as the Intelligence Community.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

(mutters under breath) this never gets old.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Fixed!

The blind man can see.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
BWAHAHAHA Oh wait you want photos of the people who work there? WAIT WHAT?

I am seriously wondering what you expected here??? Are you mad? I mean really is this a burn on the current Administration if so how? And I want a reply!

Kinda would be like MI6 posting photos of Bond being their number 1 spy (or is he 007)

You and anyone calling this out are absolutely ridiculous! Wait are you a Russian sleeper agent?

edit on 12-7-2021 by MiaBandetoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hey, give 'em a break. When you go full libtard woke, you just loose many, many brain cells by default. They can't help being completely stupid.

Seriously, have you ever met a fully woke libtard who was "all there"?

Wait! Is the the mud=pit? Maybe not ...

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiaBandetoh
BWAHAHAHA Oh wait you want photos of the people who work there? WAIT WHAT?

I am seriously wondering what you expected here??? Are you mad? I mean really is this a burn on the current Administration if so how? And I want a reply!

Kinda would be like MI6 posting photos of Bond being their number 1 spy (or is he 007)

You and anyone calling this out are absolutely ridiculous! Wait are you a Russian sleeper agent?

Why would you think that's ridiculous?

The CIA let's theirs do full on interviews because of how woke they are....remember this one?

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I think the funniest part is the blind guy is likely not really blind and the lady in the wheel chair doesn't appear to have any real disability by the way she is sitting and posing.

What a hilarious fail.

Also....I don't see any American Indians in there so.....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join