It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most important email of all time.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Speak for yourself.

originally posted by: Rekrul
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Don't talk bad about lizard people. We're not all that bad.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: nonspecific
It's the same with me.

I also make sure that any written documents are left lying around in a manilla file with "Top secret" written on it"

It's all so comical.

If the email subject line said, "Fauci's Depopulation Agenda Provided To Him By the Hollow Earth Lizard People", the same members wouldn't question it.

I was about to respond in this general vein, just not as eloquently as you did here. Certain folks can't wait to see this sort of smoking gun make headlines no matter the means of uncovering or fabricating it.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Many on ATS knew it was a modified bio weapon back then and wrote about it 😎🚬

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Did you see my avatar?

Phone poster
edit on 12-7-2021 by Rekrul because: Things

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

You’d have to be the dumbest fool on the planet to title an email “Coronavirus bioweapon production method”.

Then it’s topped off with the first sentence in the email “This is how it was created”.

I’m calling bullsnip.

This was a very impatient hoax.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It's real because the regular heart attack mobs are all having a s#t hemorrhage 🤣🤣

The social board response instructions are out en masse 🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Just a matter of time for Fauci's trial.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
People are questioning the email and discerning it purely on the basis it cant be true

If thats your first instinct then you're every bit as stupid as a 20 year old whose double jabbed for a 99.997% survivable cold with an average age of dying 82 years of ages, not to mention with one of the worst side effects records in living history

Id rather wait for somebody in the relevant field of engineering viruses to confirm if the information in this email is at all plausible, IE yes if you do it like that you could get SAR-COV2

test it, if no then it a no, it doesn't work on the basis my melon cant comprehend its real, sorry

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It's been shown to be nonsense in multiple ways by multiple people on multiple platforms.

Your wanting it to be true has no bearing on its validity.

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
People are questioning the email and discerning it purely on the basis it cant be true

If thats your first instinct then you're every bit as stupid as a 20 year old whose double jabbed for a 99.997% survivable cold with an average age of dying 82 years of ages, not to mention with one of the worst side effects records in living history

Id rather wait for somebody in the relevant field of engineering viruses to confirm if the information in this email is at all plausible, IE yes if you do it like that you could get SAR-COV2

test it, if no then it a no, it doesn't work on the basis my melon cant comprehend its real, sorry

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
a reply to: opethPA

Really? Your going to fact check something that is court ordered in a dumpfile? Just curious, have you looked at who owns both media and pharmacy, and fact check sites? Just curious, cause its all the same 6 groups.. Perhaps you should start there... then get back to me.

Cause if your going to dispute, at least give something more credible.

who owns 1

who owns 2

who owns 3

Okay great what does any of that have to do with the fact that the content of that email you have in your OP is essentially a word for word copy of a Penn release form 2005?

Here is the original release in its entirety: www.pnas.org...

I've taken the time to highlight the whole section that was ripped from this article for the email used.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

Just a matter of time for Fauci's trial.

I hope it's a lengthy and detailed indictment 😎

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Why is this thread still up?

This belongs in the trash

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

email dump original release

This proves that the bioweapon was authorized by Tony and the government of the USA. How it was made, and labelled as a bioweapon in Tony's own emails.. enjoy.

How does it prove? Because there is zero response back on Tony's part. So withholding information that is exposed to you.. then denying the lab creation theory only proves denial of what he already knew.

document proving emailed request

emails not needing download. (search box broken)

**got it; ty!**

Thank you for the helpful information.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join