It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60% of all adults in Toronto now fully vaccinated, councillor says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
It seems in Canada the most Liberal city of Toronto. They are moving their goal posts. First they wanted 75,60% fully vaccinated now they all adults to be vaccinated.

Very amusing how they are shifting and moving their goal posts.

It's a tremendous step, but we're not finished yet. We have more to do.'

Of course not they keep moving the goal posts. Never mind if some young youth or the children experience heart inflammation or other issues. I am sure the polticans are pretty safe from the consequences.

60% of all adults in Toronto now fully vaccinated, councillor says

"The City of Toronto has surpassed 60 per cent of all adults having received two doses. It's a tremendous step, but we're not finished yet. We have more to do," Coun. Joe Cressy told CBC Toronto on Sunday.

"It's a remarkable achievement, but we won't be satisfied until all adults are fully vaccinated in the city. That means we have to keep pushing and keep going."

"We're at a point in the pandemic where Toronto is in two places at once. The progress in vaccination we've made is making a difference. We're healthier, we're safer and we're sustaining the momentum toward more and more reopening," De Villa told reporters.

"Still, there are a lot of people at risk because they haven't been vaccinated. To cement our progress and close the vaccination gap we need people willing to roll up their sleeves to get fully vaccinated."

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The lie and the spin.
Of course and i am sure they arent going to be telling them about the Covid Vaccine Passports just yet.

Or the heart inflammation and other issues but please remember to be a good citizen.... and roll ur sleeve like a good citizen.

We're healthier, we're safer and we're sustaining the momentum toward more and more reopening," De Villa told reporters.

The biggest lie of them all.

"Still, there are a lot of people at risk because they haven't been vaccinated. To cement our progress and close the vaccination gap we need people willing to roll up their sleeves to get fully vaccinated."

I wonder if the Councillor knows about the heart inflammation and other issues that the safe and effective mRNA vaccines can cause? i am sure they all know.

I dont feel like being part of a guinea pig in a experiment. If i were in that city to be honestly i would still just refuse the covid vaccines. And you can be problary be sure most of western polticans didn't take the mRNA vaccines either.

I dont like some scientists to much either way.
edit on 11-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
The lie and the spin.

"I wonder if the Councillor knows about the heart inflammation and other issues that the safe and effective mRNA vaccines can cause? i am sure they all know."
Yep

"And you can... be sure most of western politicians didn't take the mRNA vaccines either."

You raised some good points worth repeating.
And yeah, the Saskpremier had pic with vax card but covered the info with his fingers - so was funny you mentioned that.
edit on 12-7-2021 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ItsEvolutionBaby

And yeah, the Saskpremier had pic with vax card but covered the info with his fingers

Not surprised same with JT he had a tattoo on that arm when he was being injected with moderna so you couldn't see clearly.

Source

Interesting how the Saskpremier had pic with vax card but covered the info with his fingers? very interesting.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
The Canadian propaganda started pushing the 75% threshold away this morning. It's not enough anymore.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The only way they'll get more to vaccinate is to force it, either directly or via companies requiring it for employment.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I was just watching on CTV how people are turning away after they find out their second jab will be Moderna.

You should never use 2 different types of Oil in your vehicle, since it'll f*** your engine over.

With Humans? No problem...

ETA: They will have to make it Mandatory now. Anyone who is getting it, has. Those who haven't probably never will unless forced. Then it gets real.
edit on 7/12/2021 by MykeNukem because: eta

new topics

top topics

join