It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don’t Wake Me Up Aliens CD2021

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Fast asleep in the bed she slept in for years comfortably dreaming of places no one has gone before. A touch woke her; at first cool and clammy and satisfying in the hot summer night. Then the feeling became slimy and felt like worms grabbing her. Opening her eyes she can only see several pairs of two large glowing black-green eyes staring back at her. Their skin had a strange glistening secretion. Fully awake at this point she started to scream and then she lost consciousness.

When she came to, she saw the same beings hovering over her. They were no longer in her bedroom; it was a very sterile looking and strange lab. She had this weird sense of calm about her; not afraid at all. She tried to speak but was interrupted by a stern and kind voice that emanated from the walls:

“Do not be afraid , we have taken you to remove some cancers that we have detected. You have a blood type that is necessary for our survival. We have been visiting you since you were born and this is the first time you have awoken. You see, it is a give and take situation. We keep you healthy and you give us what we require.”

She woke up all cozy in her bed the next morning shaking her head and thinking “Cafe Delirium”.

The End

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Oooh, nice, I liked this

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyBlueCat

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Cool story. Although at my age I'd try to negotiate a bit with the aliens.
You know, remove the HIV every ten years and throw in some Botox and dental veneers.
Then ET and I have got ourselves a deal.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Thanks and that sounds like a great idea.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Your story was delicious! I really liked the "outer limits" feel to it. This could have easily been a short tv vignette. Well done!

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Thank ya so much Argentus; that means a lot to me. 😀

top topics

join