It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The social credit score system being put into place. Are you on the no fly list?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Alex Jones and Nick Fuentes sit down for breakfast at a local Austin diner to discuss, the no fly list, losing bank accounts, the Chinese social credit score system coming to America and final solution that the technocratic fascists want to carry out on all conservatives.

I thought this video was pretty interesting. Their is no way to look up if you are on the no fly list. At any time you could book a flight and then find later at the airport that you don't have the right to fly. Their is no website to go to. No way to fight it. You are a conservative.

All of the sudden you are on a list. Your bank account is taken away. You can't rent a house or function in society. This is their plan for us. This is why they are against those like Trump. They are getting very desperate and going for broke.

I'm not sure exactly the best way to get rid of this. What is the most effective way to fight against something like this??????

Fascists Want Us Dead: Alex Jones And Nick Fuentes
edit on 10-7-2021 by Doctor Smith because: spelling

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   
my social credit score would be minus 1 million in a matter of days.

i've just got one question:
does this social credit system also apply for the pedosatanist elite and politicians who start wars because of lies?
or is it just for us slaves?

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Alex Jones and Nick Fuentes sit down for breakfast at a local Austin diner to discuss, the no fly list, losing bank accounts, the Chinese social credit score system coming to America and final solution that the technocratic fascists want to carry out on all conservatives.

I thought this video was pretty interesting. Their is no way to look up if you are on the no fly list. At any time you could book a flight and then find later at the airport that you don't have the right to fly. Their is no website to go to. No way to fight it. You are a conservative.

All of the sudden you are on a list. Your bank account is taken away. You can't rent a house or function in society. his is their plan for us. This is why they are against those like Trump. They are getting very desperate and going for broke.

I'm not sure exactly the best way to get rid of this. What is the most effective way to fight against something like this??????

I am undoubtedly on their sh#t list....no credit cards since 1992.....cash or debit card on all purchases....on ATS
....the steamroller is coming...get off the main highway or get squished!

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: anticitizen

does this social credit system also apply for the pedosatanist elite and politicians who start wars because of lies?

No. Those are the individuals that are desperate to implement all of this.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Alex Jones.

He's a very angry Man that try's to punt you things.

And about as credible a source of information as David Icke.
edit on 10-7-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I am undoubtedly on their sh#t list....no credit cards since 1992.....cash or debit card on all purchases....on ATS ....the steamroller is coming...get off the main highway or get squished!

If your credit is taken away because you support Trump. Or because you are a conservative. But you always payed back the card in a timely manner. Then yes. You fit into the category.

If you can't get a job or are fired because of being a conservative (nationalist) you are also in the category. This is much harder to prove though.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Alex Jones.

So you're one of them. Now we know. A perfect example of how they work. They don't want open communication that they have no control over anywhere. They probably have a network of individuals that attack the messengers. Alex Jones is mostly dead on. Everyone should go to banned.video and check it out. Every 3 days or so a key video comes out.
edit on 10-7-2021 by Doctor Smith because: grammar

edit on 10-7-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added

edit on 10-7-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

One of them?

Aye, a person, cant help myself really.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   

One of them?

Aye, a person, cant help myself really.

You could be. Probably not.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

cant help myself really.

But there are trained professionals who can.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

All of the sudden you are on a list. Your bank account is taken away. You can't rent a house or function in society. This is their plan for us. This is why they are against those like Trump. They are getting very desperate and going for broke.

You know the answer.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Just the slaves.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Alex Jones.

Thing is he is right way more often then you people will ever admit. Way more. He has been on the joe Rogan show where his liberal fact checkers tried for hours and hours to catch him lying and they couldn’t find one thing. All they did was confirm his story.

Who was the first to tell you about the Epstein pedofiles and you people Said he and that was crazy.That should wake you up enough to figure out what else he knows. Somebody high up is feeding him for him to know that way back when.
edit on 10-7-2021 by iwanttobelieve70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
When are you going to realize that the more you buy into the left vs right bs scam, the more you're playing into their plan? I just dont get the dumb need humans have to want to be put into labeled boxes, THEY put the boxes there and yall are braindeadly going along with it. The right wing has always been the controlled opposition and if you think the right is ACTUALLY doing something, you're too far gone. Alex and Nick are puppets that will never actually change anything to make our lives better. Why? Because that's not in their script, just how it wasn't in Puppet Trump's script, it isn't on Puppet Biden's etc.
If you can't come to the conclusion that it's gotta be the People vs The Powers That Be, not the Left vs the Right, I dont know what to tell ya.
And we're ALL getting f#/social credit scores, the ones who decided to be put in Their boxes will be the first.
edit on 10-7-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

If your credit is taken away because you support Trump.

Who's credit got taken away and what kind of credit was taken?

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

If you can't get a job or are fired because of being a conservative (nationalist) you are also in the category. This is much harder to prove though.

East German "decomposition"?

Zersetzung (pronounced [t͡sɛɐ̯ˈzɛt͡sʊŋ], German for "decomposition") is a psychological warfare technique used by the Ministry for State Security (Stasi) to repress political opponents in East Germany during the 1970s and 1980s. Zersetzung served to combat alleged and actual dissidents through covert means, using secret methods of abusive control and psychological manipulation to prevent anti-government activities.

edit on 10-7-2021 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
That was a worthwhile video. Thanks for posting and bringing attention to the subject for us to view and consider.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

They get extra credit.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Social credit only has power if you choose to play the game. Usually it starts with points back or a loyalty card system, ect. It’s simple. Don’t give them power over your life. Don’t sell your soul for a few penny’s a gallon on fuel. Don’t do business with the heartless big box stores. And a big one, don’t give your email address or personal information to anyone unless you absolutely have to. I like to pay cash where it matters. Liquor stores, restaurants, bars, clubs, gun shops, ect. Certainly anything that can constitute a compromising situation, (wink, ladies). I do not wish to be tracked. Some call it being careful, an intelligent, older gentleman simply said, “tradecraft my son.”

I live in the free state of Tennessee. If I were a Californian or other blue state resident I would be more concerned.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
OP - you sound like you're in panic mode. Don't be - everything is unfolding according to God's divine Will. Faith literally sets you free and removes the FEAR that is being peddled from every direction. It's this anxiety that is driving people to despair - it IS the work of the evil one.

One of the first things that Jesus (and angels for that matter) say to people: Peace be with you. Do not be afraid.

A long time ago I found this video... one of the best I've seen on YouTube: www.youtube.com...

Godspeed, --Av

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join