It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre ancient artifacts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The following video tells stories of out of place artifacts that, if true, are very hard to explain using the current theories of mankind's presence on planet earth. I have always found the artifacts found in deep coal mines embedded in a lump of coal to be......interesting if true. youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I didn’t get to watch your linked video but I wanted to comment on what you said about coal. What if the artifact is easily explained but the rapid and sudden formation of coal around the object is the mystery? The ooparts are so niche I’m not sure many geologists and chemists of credit spend enough time studying the mineral formations around the object. Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I can't deal with videos that talk one thing, but show other situations.

If they show what they're referring to, rather than show a picture of a supposed ancient human, and some fabricated object... I'd be more inclined.

Otherwise it's just varied opinion.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Ewetube is littered with similar videos ....

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

Why does that negate what I said?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

It doesn't , just popped a few of the many vids on for people to see.

2nd.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
I didn’t get to watch your linked video but I wanted to comment on what you said about coal. What if the artifact is easily explained but the rapid and sudden formation of coal around the object is the mystery? The ooparts are so niche I’m not sure many geologists and chemists of credit spend enough time studying the mineral formations around the object. Just a thought.

No such artifacts have ever been presented for study. Only the claims.

Harte

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

While the search for answers to questions of all forms should never be limited.....one should use EXTREME caution and prejudice when using anything from youtube.

Half of the content providers I am convinced are trolls posting for their own amusement. I have had a few arguments with my soon to be stepson because he saw something on the tube and thought it was a cool fact

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Hmm didn’t know that, interesting

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Harte

Hmm didn’t know that, interesting

The few that HAVE been presented (like the guy who came up with a piece of ancient skull in his yard (note -the rocks in this area are limestone, Cretaceous formation, 90 million years ago and limestone forms underwater) and who insisted even though we told him it was a 'rock' that it was a skull.

Same with the guy who found a piece of a 'triceratops' (wrong size, and ceratopsians did NOT live in the ocean 90 million years ago), etc, etc.

Neither of them believed us. We were obviously in cahoots with the Smithsonian to Hide The Truth.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

So you work on stuff like this?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   

a reply to: Byrd

So you work on stuff like this?

I've done digs (just 2 or 3) and worked for a museum on dinosaur fossils for many years. I'm no expert but I know a few things.

I taught human anatomy, so I know real bone and real anatomy when I see it (and faked footprints when I see them, too)

new topics

top topics

join