It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Charles Hoffe: Majority Of Tested Patients Have New Onset Clotting After Vaccine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Dr. Charles Hoffe goings into detail about how and why these vaccines have and will cause blood clots. These cells that line your blood vessels that are suppose to be smooth. Now have these little spiky bits sticking out. It is absolutely inevitable that blood clots will form.

Dr. Charles Hoffe: Majority Of Tested Patients Have New Onset Clotting After Vaccine

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Dr. Charles Hoffe goings into detail about how and why these vaccines have and will cause blood clots. These cells that line your blood vessels that are suppose to be smooth. Now have these little spiky bits sticking out. It is absolutely inevitable that blood clots will form.

I don't know, I live in a medical university town and all the doctors and staff have been vaccinated months ago. Haven't heard of such news and this university has one of the newest additions to it to treat and explore infectious diseases.

But time will tell. One thing for sure is that the vaccine can damage some peoples health, but we are being told not to worry since these are ISOLATED cases. ( I'm getting tired of hearing that BS )

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

It is absolutely inevitable that blood clots will form.

Can't wait. When do we start? My second shot was mid-April, and there are no remnants of the vaccine left in my body.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I don't know, I live in a medical university town and all the doctors and staff have been vaccinated months ago.

How do you know you received the real vaccine? Could it have been saline? Don't want too many dead at once. Do you have free press? Would you know?

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

My cardiologist said him and his whole family got the jab and thinks all of his patients should get one too.

On the flip side, it’s a good time to buy pharmaceutical stocks

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Can't wait. When do we start? My second shot was mid-April, and there are no remnants of the vaccine left in my body.

How do you know you have no remnants in your body?

Better sign up for your booster shots. To keep you safe from the less than 1 in 100 chance of death if infected.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I don't know, I live in a medical university town and all the doctors and staff have been vaccinated months ago.

How do you know you received the real vaccine? Could it have been saline? Don't want too many dead at once. Do you have free press? Would you know?

This hospital is only one of a few that treats Covid 19 type patients in this prefecture. Sadly everything is top secret until nurses or staff get infected.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

How do you know you have no remnants in your body?

Better sign up for your booster shots. To keep you safe from the less than 1 in 100 chance of death if infected.

At this point, I'm convinced that you're paid to do this. Nobody is actually this ignorant.

There is exactly one active ingredient in these, mRna. It's so volatile that we have to freeze it at sub-zero temperatures. At room temperature, it's good for about 6 hours. At 98.6, an hour or 2 tops. It makes your cells (at the injection site) create spike proteins that teaches your immune system how to fight covid. Your immune system stores this information, and at that point your system has metabolized every single spike protein in your body. It's gone. Timeline? A week or 2 depending on your immune system.
edit on 7-7-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The clots begin as small protrusions from the arterial walls. Like a branch sticking out into a stream, over time, it collects more debris.

When one breaks loose in 2, 5, or 10 years from now, that large clump of "gunk" will get stuck in the heart, or the brain, or the lungs, or lower legs.

The result will range from severe pain (legs) to heart attack, to stroke, to death from asphyxiation.

I almost died from a dislodged blood clot stopping in my lungs. Its a very frustrating way to kick the bucket, because you can't get enough air to keep from passing out, unless you sit perfectly still.

President Biden almost had a major stroke due to blood clots getting stuck in his brain...twice.

Almost everyone has blood clots. The last thing you want is to introduce an agent (ie. Covid-19 vaccine) that causes additional blood clots!

People who say, "I got vaccinated ________ weeks/months ago and feel just fine!", don't understand that they've had a ticking time-bomb implanted in their blood stream.

All to reduce the odds of dying from Covid-19, if they were to contract Covid-19, from 1.3%, to .8%.

edit on 7/7/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

It is absolutely inevitable that blood clots will form.

How do you know that there are no remnants of the vaccine left in your body, did they do a specialized test on your blood and organ tissue? Did they take a sample of the area of your arm to check for any remnants of the vaccine.

No research that I have read states what you have said, it does state that the mRNA part of the vaccine degrades but what it is bound to is not addressed at all.

I like reading science and I try to determine what the research says and often have to think deeply about what it says and does not say. That often requires looking at more and more research to determine what is actually happening.

I cannot tell you if there are or aren't any remnants of the vaccine left in your body and I scrutinize way more than many professionals in the field do. The people doing the actual research only look for what they are told to look for too but research articles include that in their parameters...conclusions don't always give the whole story about the research.

Is this vaccine going to hurt a lot of people? I cannot tell you that, but the clotting factors of the covid vaccine are much higher than any others I have researched. All vaccines, and some viruses themselves, cause some clotting. But usually it is not a problem, the clotting of the vaccines is usually not bad, just a little risk...but it is way more pronounced in the covid vaccines for some reason which I have not found a reason for by reading research articles yet. Maybe they will figure it out in a few months and correct the problem.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You are pretty right with that post. People have blood clots quite often, ministrokes happen a lot in people and those ministrokes are just in the brain...they happen throughout the body all the time, and then the body responds by creating anti-clotting agents. You can also do it manually by eating things like raw onions on your burger or in a salad too. There are many other thiol or sulfur food chemistries...soaps...that can break apart small clots while forming too, which lessens reliance on the organs that stimulate the production of anti-clotting enzymes or proteins.

These vaccines tend to raise the risk of increased clots too much in my opinion and they should be re-evaluating the formulas.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Funny you mentioned the OP being a payed shill because out of this entire site if I had to pick out a shill it’s you and a few guys from New Zealand.

edit on 7-7-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I'm fully vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine.

Definitely had the real vaccine. There aren't any trials still running here. And I had soreness at the injection site 24 hours after both shots. Definitely had an immune reaction there, and I hardly felt the actual injection, both times.

When will I have issues?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Funny you mentioned the OP being a payed shill because out of this entire site if I had to pick out a shill it’s you and a few guys from New Zealand.

The AstraZaneca vaccine is the one that they thought may cause blood clots.

There are many different COVID-19 vaccines.

Surely as they all work different ways, and with different technologies, and different contents, it would be reasonable to not assume that a problem with one is a problem with all unless you have some direct evidence?

How many of these anti-vax posts make any sort of distinction?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Well, it would make sense that the actual spike protein (from the virus or artificially created/attached in the vaccine) is causing the blood clots. This would explain why different technologies that aim for the replication of the spike protein will in the end cause similar reactions..... some quicker than others.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos

Right. You have such big brain that everyone who disagrees with you = paid shill. Gotcha.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
So odd. None of us that I know with the Pfizer vaccine have had any issues, yet my best friend's husband, a healthy 40 year old was hospitalized with over 30ccs of blood clots removed from his lungs and heart failure due to COVID. Now 2 months later he is back in for another blood clot in his leg. She just informed me yesterday.

edit on 8-7-2021 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Definitely had the real vaccine. There aren't any trials still running here. And I had soreness at the injection site 24 hours after both shots. Definitely had an immune reaction there, and I hardly felt the actual injection, both times.

When will I have issues?

I don't know if you ever will have issues. I hear it could be 3 years. Or just shorten your life span. You'll have to ask the doctor that made the claim.

Go ahead and get your booster shot every year until you do have an issue if you would like. It's your right to do so.

I have my doctor recommended IVERMECTIN and supplements ready if I ever get sick. Just don't think you can drag me with you down the bumpy road you have chosen. My body my choice.

edit on 8-7-2021 by Doctor Smith because: spell

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The clots begin as small protrusions from the arterial walls. Like a branch sticking out into a stream, over time, it collects more debris.

When one breaks loose in 2, 5, or 10 years from now, that large clump of "gunk" will get stuck in the heart, or the brain, or the lungs, or lower legs.

The result will range from severe pain (legs) to heart attack, to stroke, to death from asphyxiation.

I almost died from a dislodged blood clot stopping in my lungs. Its a very frustrating way to kick the bucket, because you can't get enough air to keep from passing out, unless you sit perfectly still.

President Biden almost had a major stroke due to blood clots getting stuck in his brain...twice.

Almost everyone has blood clots. The last thing you want is to introduce an agent (ie. Covid-19 vaccine) that causes additional blood clots!

People who say, "I got vaccinated ________ weeks/months ago and feel just fine!", don't understand that they've had a ticking time-bomb implanted in their blood stream.

All to reduce the odds of dying from Covid-19, if they were to contract Covid-19, from 1.3%, to .8%.

Blood clots are, well, clotted blood.

www.healthline.com...

"Protrusions from the arterial walls"?
That's not blood clotting, is it?

Pure fantasy. And made up Antivax tripe and nonsense.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

When will I have issues?

I don't know if you ever will have issues. I hear it could be 3 years. Or just shorten your life span. You'll have to ask the doctor that made the claim.

Go ahead and get your booster shot every year until you do have an issue if you would like. It's your right to do so.

I have my doctor recommended IVERMECTIN and supplements ready if I ever get sick. Just don't think you can drag me with you down the bumpy road you have chosen. My body my choice.

Your body, your choice. Mine too. Been double jabbed, felt lousy for a couple of days.

So why are you so hell bent on posting endlessly telling other folk not to get jabbed? Based on pseudo science and ludicrous online lies?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join