It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CCP: Japan will dig its own grave if it crosses red line of Taiwan

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Made in Taiwan becomes Heche en Tijuana...nothing changes.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Made in Taiwan becomes Heche en Tijuana...nothing changes.

You'll own nothing and like it.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: markovian
If we do we will literaly be handing them the blueprints to 1000s of semiconductors used bye the US military and at the same time killing our own supply

In a word suicide

And?

I stand by my post.

Yea im not saying your wrong
I'm just really really hoping you are

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Oh no we’re all going to die China thread.

Bring on the army of the skinny chinaman, doesn’t matter at this point we’re all doomed to one miserable scenario or another. F it.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Remember Tibet October 1950.
the people of tibet suffer a Lot.
they will do this again.

if no one stops them.
they will keep going
and then the only way to stop them would
be to drop a Lot of Nuclear bombs.

most chinese people dont value
life like the western people.
the leaders would hide in tibet bunkers
and let the people get Nuclear bomb.
in retaliation for the rest of the world geting Nuclear bombed!

edit on 7-7-2021 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

a reply to: TritonTaranis

Let's be blunt.

The United States of America has spent billions placing leaders in power of foreign nations to benefit us.

We've been doing it for over 2 centuries.

Well, China has done it also.

America will side with China when China invades Taiwan because that's what China wants.

No way is that gonna happen IMO

By pthe USA not acting in defence of Taiwan the rules based international system collapses shortly afterwards

That’s RIP to the USA for many reasons

They stood idle by as an autocracy invaded a Democratic country

The international laws rules based system broken and overturned, not sure if people understand the sheer gravity that holds

A weak looking USA means all of China’s threatened neighbors turn towards CCP and not the USA

It would be absolutely catastrophic in every critical way to US hegemony and absolutely ensure the USA was no longer a serious power, everything crashes and burns after that

So war is inevitable IMO

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

*chuckles*

Have you seen our political leadership over the weekend denigrating the Founding Fathers and the Constitution?

Our political leadership thinks nationalism is racist and open borders will fix all our ills.

Of course our political leaders will capitulate to China.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

*chuckles*

Have you seen our political leadership over the weekend denigrating the Founding Fathers and the Constitution?

Our political leadership thinks nationalism is racist and open borders will fix all our ills.

Of course our political leaders will capitulate to China.

I think we have to talk to people ( military ) that are stationed here in Asia. Last I heard, no level of alertness has been ordered for planes, now submarines, that I don't know and I'm sure none of us will know.

China is building an arsenal of drones fitted onto aircraft to attack any enemy ships into their new territorial waters. This is public knowledge, but what is so well known is that the drones are fitted with lethal poisonous gases to either kill or disable the crews of the military on these ships. Going to be hard to shoot down a hundred drones at one time. This is the battle the Pentagon is well aware of. One reason China is testing Japan's Air Force on their alertness, but it is wearing down the airplanes. Once this happens that the Japanese Air Force planes are mostly under maintenance the US will have to step in. At this time China will back off for awhile and continue building its drone forces of tomorrow.
edit on 0700000044112021-07-07T21:11:44-05:00114407pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I hope Japan still has the support of America, but I have no faith in our political leadership to do the right thing.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I hope Japan still has the support of America, but I have no faith in our political leadership to do the right thing.

The current Prime Minister here visited America. What was said, actually few people know. We have joint ( Japanese and American ) security at our entry of bases here. PM Suga wants to keep as such. But to answer your question about the Biden Admin. to protect Japan, without a doubt the US will do what is necessary to maintain piece between China and Japan. America has some kind of protection treaty with Taiwan ( I forgot the name of it ). The same goes for Taiwan unless the govt. of Taiwan tells the US to get lost.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I imagine that the Biden administration will secure Taiwan with the same enthusiasm that they secure our southern border.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

The current Prime Minister here visited America. What was said, actually few people know. We have joint ( Japanese and American ) security at our entry of bases here. PM Suga wants to keep as such. But to answer your question about the Biden Admin. to protect Japan, without a doubt the US will do what is necessary to maintain piece between China and Japan. America has some kind of protection treaty with Taiwan ( I forgot the name of it ). The same goes for Taiwan unless the govt. of Taiwan tells the US to get lost.

I dont think the usa has any obligation to defend taiwan like they do japan

Do you think Japan will defend Taiwan if the usa dosent?

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Tell Taiwan help is on the way...just as soon as Kamala gets there, but she hasn’t been to Monte Carlo yet.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I imagine that the Biden administration will secure Taiwan with the same enthusiasm that they secure our southern border.

www.aljazeera.com...

If they move our submarines out of the area, then I'd have to agree with you. This is not a ship type protection against Taiwan no more. The first thing you'll see is all the manmade islands China has been constructing will be destroyed in about 2 to 7 minutes. The only way currently to protect Taiwan these days is to show that the Chinese will lose any take over of Taiwan in less then 20 minutes by any air force the Chinese has. This is a submarine protection map for modern warfare for Taiwan's protection from America.

This is something that is a bit alarming. But as stated here on this thread, the brass in the War Room have to be political and not militarily minded when China goes all out for Taiwan, which they will.
So anything is possible. The Japanese govt. for the last year have been asking Japanese companies to leave China, why America follow, well... bedfellows of corrupt politicians are easily bought out. Reminds me of the Coke a cola being sent to Germany during ww2 . No honor, money talks.
edit on 0700000055422021-07-07T21:42:55-05:00425507pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Tell Taiwan help is on the way...just as soon as Kamala gets there, but she hasn’t been to Monte Carlo yet.

Exactly my point. You really think Biden is running things?

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

No, America has some kind of document to defend Taiwan. It's on the net, but I'm kind of busy to search for it. You do realize America is selling Taiwan military hardware under the Trump Admin. Far as I know, Biden hasn't stopped it yet.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
With the way most of you slag on the usa, why would we protect anyone but ourselves anymore?
Taiwan, Philippines, New Zealand ect....
No one wants us until they need bailed out from some big bad.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
China is NOT going to invade Taiwan!

It would be suicide for them, and they know it!

They might try some political or other police action against them, but they're NOT going to invade Taiwan!

Now, Bai-dan may not do or say anything about such an action, but I can guarantee you a serious fight will erupt in short order against any forces invading Taiwan, and Bai-Dan will be powerless to stop it!

Japan can sit down and SHUT UP! They're not going to do jack s#t! So, they need to STOP stirring the pot! However, not even Russia is going to sit down for China invading Taiwan!! Invading Taiwan would be the most foolish thing China has ever done militarily, and they could easily lose a significant portion of their Navy and their Air Force by such a move. Then their massive ground machine would be cannon fodder with no aerial support and little naval support.

Might be a good way China to find out how some of those new fangled SLBM MIRV's from the US work though!

One good thing to come out of it though is to demonstrate the complete uselessness and futility of surface warfare. Could save a whole bunch of money right there!

ETA - China will invade Alaska or the mainland USA before they invade Taiwan! Why? Because China's losses would be about the same either way, so they're not going to risk their entire military machine invading Taiwan; a machine which would take them decades to rebuild.

In any case, that's not the way China rolls, militarily. Their thing is subtle pressure over long periods of time, not all-out conflict in a full frontal invasion. Just look at China's history.
edit on 7/7/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Has anyone heard reports a few weeks ago that there have already been some dogfights above and attempted landings on Taiwan that were decisively turned back by US, Aussie, Taiwanese and other forces? I can’t remember what interview I heard that had someone with contacts inside China that confirmed this and there is quite a bit of infighting taking place within the CCP.

If this is happening I can see why it would be suppressed since we still can’t get accurate death counts in our own country for COVID and vaccine related deaths. For those people waiting for WWIII I hate to tell them it’s here and has been going on for awhile.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

No, America has some kind of document to defend Taiwan. It's on the net, but I'm kind of busy to search for it. You do realize America is selling Taiwan military hardware under the Trump Admin. Far as I know, Biden hasn't stopped it yet.

I looked I can't find anything current that says that directly I would like to see that ... tho that just mean war is comming if true

I know where selling them hardware we need to sell them nukes

The value of what's inside tsmc is unimaginable like learn to speak Chinese bad if they got it

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join