It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
ACHTUNG

Cheers

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Hello, Dashen, and a Huge THANK YOU!!! for keeping on keeping on!!!

I can never forget, neither, the awesome contributors here. #37, I believe will be the best ever! Thanks to you all!!!

What's going on in Antarctica? Just the coldest winter happening, ever, since weather has been recorded there... global warming, right? Anarctica is cool...

Thanks to those who read here and may they elicit knowledge from here. I know they will...

Most of all, Thanks to our patient and understanding moderator, DTOM !!!! May she forever reign!

Remember - Don't Feed The Trolls!

NF...
edit on 7/5/2021 by NightFlight because: miss Spelling paid a visit, again...

edit on 7/5/2021 by NightFlight because: miss Spelling paid a visit, again...

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Let the good times roll...

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Can someone explain to me why so called Q feels the need to hide their identity and post cryptic clues instead of outright unloading their hard drive in front of the whole internet? Feels to me like maybe Q isn't being completely honest, maybe even just another propaganda tool with genuine insider access but strings attached

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Can someone explain to me why so called Q feels the need to hide their identity and post cryptic clues instead of outright unloading their hard drive in front of the whole internet? Feels to me like maybe Q isn't being completely honest, maybe even just another propaganda tool with genuine insider access but strings attached

Do you want to play a game?

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

JAW LEO SNAKE. 18 USC 798. FISA Sec 702. 18 USC 7. QoS. 2bc

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
Great work, every one.

Has LDR ever been positively attributed to Lin de Rothschild, I just had this tangent thought after a thread of mine.

What if LDR is Lana Del Rey ?

Rarely is anything here a 100% positive, but I'd give a 99% that LDR refers to Lynn Forester de Rothschild aka Lady de Rothschild...LdR.

Q3418 (partial):
"How does LDR (Rothschild's) connect to the Bronfman's?
Find the bridge."

Another possibility is "Long Distance Relationship."

Lana Del Rey or as I prefer Lana Del Wolf is her stage name. Real name is Elizabeth Woolridge Grant. She went to Fordham University, majored in philosophy, with an emphasis on metaphysics. I think that explains some her occult like music vids.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

It was my understanding that when "Q" was formed, they were 10 - 12 very, very informed intelligence operatives, along with a dedicated AI in the form of a brand new Cray super computer with options to connect to other Crays if needed. When the voting fiasco happened, the operatives dis-banded and some kept posting in different venues. Some of them, I recognize with there style of posting and I believe the AI is still posting, here, and elsewhere. The operatives, by US law, are not permitted to do anything about the 2020 voting, even though they felt strongly about doing something...

And I may be wrong about this and could have made everything up! You decide...

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

JAW LEO SNAKE. 18 USC 798. FISA Sec 702. 18 USC 7. QoS. 2bc

This elaborately encrypted cicada 3301 stuff is a fun distraction but ultimately, just a distraction. Generally when someone has critical paradigm-shifting intel they don't go to such lengths to disguise that data while simultaneously broadcasting it on public channels. There's a contradiction here that strikes me as dishonest or at the very least self defeating.

originally posted by: NightFlight

It was my understanding that when "Q" was formed, they were 10 - 12 very, very informed intelligence operatives, along with a dedicated AI in the form of a brand new Cray super computer with options to connect to other Crays if needed. When the voting fiasco happened, the operatives dis-banded and some kept posting in different venues. Some of them, I recognize with there style of posting and I believe the AI is still posting, here, and elsewhere. The operatives, by US law, are not permitted to do anything about the 2020 voting, even though they felt strongly about doing something...

And I may be wrong about this and could have made everything up! You decide...

It just seems curious to me that people here are so easily accepting of this alleged inside informant (or network of informants) betraying their government for patriotic reasons using a supercomputer that couldn't possibly be a disinformation factory engineered to exploit the natural obsessive tendencies of paranoid armchair sleuths by giving them a series of dead end puzzles to solve like a magician playing a shell game.

edit on 5-7-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Or, perhaps, just hear me out, intellectual laziness on your part

awakening is just a google search away

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hi PoF! I watched the video and have mixed feelings over it.

On the one hand it claims to be a message from Archangel Michael but the narrator speaks as though it is God?

It seems to be twisting things to make out that God is a draconian and that woman are the current holders of his prime essence, with key women being put in charge of continents - sounds more like the satanic view. References to Lycra, Sirius and the pyramids/sphinx.

Re the Telegram video I posted, here's a dropbox link.

Surprisingly it's 600MB

edit on 5-7-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Perhaps for the same reason that teachers don't unleash differential calculus on 4 yr olds... not many classrooms house the gifted children... many have to learn that 1 + 1 = 2 first and then up through how algebraic equations work, before reaching E = mC2!
edit on 5-7-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: boneappleteet
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yall this # has got to stop

You honestly think people are more likely to believe that a time traveling AI is scanning the entire internet rather than the PR person for the Trump and Clinton families is using their hollywood connections (and kompromat) to pied piper a loose collective of shut ins?

The power of a YouTube mod got you all that bent out of shape?

This is reality tv at it's most obvious and absurd

Just kicking it until the pickles are pickled. For some reason your name is hard for me to pronounce, I assume the apples are green apples.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The new religion of $cience is settled...

Vatican hails vaccinations as ‘one of the greatest achievements’ of modern science in push against vaccine skepticism

The official bioethics academy of the Catholic Church has come forward alongside a host of global medical associations to demand an end to the “myths and disinformation” interfering with the fight against Covid-19.

The Pontifical Council of Life (VPCL) and several international physicians’ groups spoke with reporters on Friday in what was described as an “all-out effort” to set straight the disinformation surrounding the vaccine’s place in religious doctrine, insisting the pharmaceutical mixture was not only safe and effective but also ethical under the Catholic faith.

World Economic Forum announces creation of Orwellian ‘Global Coalition for Digital Safety’

WEF partners with Big Tech and governments to police Internet, encourage ‘coordinated action’ against unauthorized voices deemed ‘harmful’ to collective psyche.

ATS thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The X-Steganography runs deep...the art of concealing a message within another message in plain sight.

"The gold key signifying that the power reaches to heaven and the silver key that it extends to all the faithful on earth, the interlacing indicating the linking between the two aspects and the handles being at the base to symbolize the power being in the hands of the pope.”
- The Keys

Koyaanisqatsi (from the Hopi language), n. 1. Crazy life. 2. Life in turmoil. 3. Life disintegrating. 4. Life out of balance. 5. A state of life that calls for another way of living.
Translation of the Hopi Prophecies sung in the film: "If we dig precious things from the land, we will invite disaster." - "Near the Day of Purification, there will be cobwebs spun back and forth in the sky." - "A container of ashes might one day be thrown from the sky, which could burn the land and boil the oceans."

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Can someone explain to me why so called Q feels the need to hide their identity and post cryptic clues instead of outright unloading their hard drive in front of the whole internet?

To make you take notice, as you just did.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodswatcher

The fact that "not one single arrest" happened as yet, it makes me suspicious that they all have to happen at once, and in a specific order....or else trigger the Deep State "reverse" dead man's switch of doom.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

We need a meme of a priest in bed with a Coronavirus.

Full court press.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

U.S. Army has reportedly directed commands to prepare to administer mandatory COVID-19 vaccines to service members as early as September 1.

more here.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

That is all contingent upon the vaccine ever being approved by the FDA. Which, in my view, isn't likely to happen now that they're having to backtrack on it and warn parents about the dangers of this vaccine for children.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
My, my. How convenient.

WASHINGTON – (DOJ) – Today, Attorney General Merrick B. Garland issued a memorandum imposing a moratorium on federal executions while a review of the Justice Department’s policies and procedures is pending.

link-arella

Cheers

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join