It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dyatlov Pass Mystery - finally solved?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: XipeTotex
a reply to: halfoldman

As someone who has studied bears for 20 years, i believe a bear went in to one of the tents, while they were sleeping, attacked one of them, and with all the screaming and panic some just ran in to the woods with minimal clothes and froze to death. Some of the trauma in the bodies is exactly what a bear would do, they go for the head and face. The front teeth can easily pluck an eye right out of the skull.

Yeah well I think bear mauling marks are pretty clear to experts and there were NONE.
They made it pretty clear it was not an animal.
If i remember correctly, there was missing pieces from their faces, heads, fractures in the chest and skulls. So there is that. very typical injuries.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

As someone who has studied bears for 20 years, i believe a bear went in to one of the tents, while they were sleeping, attacked one of them, and with all the screaming and panic some just ran in to the woods with minimal clothes and froze to death. Some of the trauma in the bodies is exactly what a bear would do, they go for the head and face. The front teeth can easily pluck an eye right out of the skull.

en.wikipedia.org...

There were no animal tracks and the group would not have abandoned the relative security of the tent.

Only a couple of hours of snowfall can erase all tracks, and i disagree, when you hear your friend being eaten alive, many will run, clothes on or no clothes. Bears are also notorious for not leaving tracks, they are smart.

No bite or claw marks on the victims they maul either?

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I've been in a sturdy tent that collapsed under the weight of snow.
I felt like a slice of meat in a really nasty sandwich.
I dug and sliced my way back to the surface.
There was no blunt force trauma.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Yeah well I think bear mauling marks are pretty clear to experts and there were NONE.
They made it pretty clear it was not an animal.
If i remember correctly, there was missing pieces from their faces, heads, fractures in the chest and skulls. So there is that. very typical injuries.

There are some really in-depth threads here old stuff, it was all looked at by the investigators sent out at the time and the photos were clear there were no animal mauling or biting.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Looking at the old threads they even get a change from the old ones to the number of people involved newer ones say 11 people.
there were a lot of pictures someone should find.

The ski group had come together for a ski trek across the northern Urals. It consisted of Igor Dyatlov, who was the leader, and 8 men along with 2 women. Most of them were students or graduates of the Ural Polytechnical Institute (now Ural State Technical University). The goal of the trek was to reach Mt Otorten (which means “Don’t go there” in the native tongue). The route was considered difficult. All of these people were experienced skiers and hikers. Originally the group started out with 10 members but one had to return to the village the day after they started their trek because he became sick. His name was Yuri Yudin. So that left 9 members.

There were tracks, no animal tracks

No Injuries on some at all and the others no external injuries!

Autopsies found no injuries that might have led to their deaths and concluded that they all died of hypothermia. One of the people had a small crack in his skull but it was thought not to be a fatal wound.

Three of them had fatal injuries! The body of one had major skull damage and two others had major chest fractures. Doctors concluded that the force needed to cause such damage would have had to been extremely high. One of the investigating doctors, Dr. Boris Vozrozhdenny, compared the injuries to a car wreck victim. Oddly, the bodies had no external wounds and it appeared as though the bodies had been criplled by a high level of pressure! One of the women was missing her tongue as well.

Searchers found the abandoned camp on February 26 on Kholat Syakhl. The tent was badly damaged and someone had cut open the tent from the back with a knife. A chain of footprints was seen leading down towards the edge of nearby woods on the opposite side of the pass. However, after 500 meters they were covered with fresh snow. At the forest edge under a large cedar tree the searchers found the remains of a fire and the first 2 bodies of the hikers. Both had no shoes and both were dressed only in their underwear.
Between the cedar and the camp they found 3 more dead bodies of the hikers. The body poses (they were frozen) of these 3 seemed to suggest that they were attempting to return to camp when they died. Each of these 3 was found separately at distances of 300, 480, and 630 meters from the cedar tree. It took searchers more than two months to locate the bodies of the other 4 hikers. Those 4 were finally found on May 4 buried under 4 meters of snow in a ravine in a stream valley further in the woods from the cedar tree.

Mystery hidden evidence by the government

The final conclusion by investigators was that the group had all died due to some “compelling unknown force.” The Inquest ajourned and investigative files were sent to a secret archives. Photocopies of the case became available only in the 1990s with some part missing.

Some researchers claim that the facts surrounding this case were either missed or ignored by investigators. For instance, they claim that after the funerals that relatives of the deceased said that the skin of the victims had a strang brown tan. One of the former investigating officials in a private interview said that his dosimeter had shown high radiation levels in the Pass but that the source of the radioactive contamination was never found.
Further, on the night of February 2 another group of hikers who were 50 kilometers away from the incident reported that they had seen strange orange spheres in the nigh sky to the north in the direction of the pass where the hikers were camping. Similar reports of such spheres were also observed in Ivdel, a nearby village, and adjacent areas almost coninuously from February to March 1959. These came from various witnesses including the meteorology service and the Soviet military! Also, some reports suggested that there was a lot of scrap metal in the area where the hikers died. This lead to speculation tha the Soviet military had utilized the area for secret tests and might have engaged in a cover-up regarding how the hikers died.

amnationalistcouncil.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I don''t accept this explanation.

I think something surreal and stranged happened to these people.

I've only got 2 main.theories.

1. Black OPs mission, wrong place at the wrong time, the hikers were spooked from their tents and each one taken out.

2. UFOlogical or CryptoTerrestial, detected the Hikers and responded with Orange Spheres, either was studying them or got too close, either way, that close to it resulted in exposure and fear, they probably all felt like their skin was on fire, so they ran out into the wilderness. Two of them were taken then returned in a discarded manner, the rest, left to exposure.
edit on 5-7-2021 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
I don''t accept this explanation.

I think something surreal and stranged happened to these people.

I've only got 2 main.theories.

1. Black OPs mission, wrong place at the wrong time, the hikers were spooked from their tents and each one taken out.

2. UFOlogical or CryptoTerrestial, detected the Hikers and responded with Orange Spheres, either was studying them or got too close,

Exactly
and as soon as the "Orange Spheres" were mentioned there is absolutely no doubt whatsoever in my mind that there was some super natural event probably including UFOs.

I know I've been banging on about the Ufo Orbs for decades now but these things have been seen by countless people on ATS and millions probably worldwide. Having seen the amber orange type myself begin to change shape into something completely different I can only guess that they are capable of full on shape shifting into anything so desired and if necessary possibly something capable of committing something quite murderous like at Dyatlov.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

There were no animal tracks and the group would not have abandoned the relative security of the tent.

Only a couple of hours of snowfall can erase all tracks, and i disagree, when you hear your friend being eaten alive, many will run, clothes on or no clothes. Bears are also notorious for not leaving tracks, they are smart.

So a bear attacked pounced on one giving them blunt force trauma then left them alone, found another, and ate their tongue and other various eyeballs and eyebrows, etc. Then came back with some bleach and cleaned up the blood and swept away all of their tracks

You think the Russian investigators don't know it's bear country, the evidence doesn't back it up at all.

There were numerous human tracks at the site, but no bear tracks. Human tracks did not show a panicked mad dash like something was chasing them, instead, it showed a fairly orderly progression.
edit on 5-7-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

It's amazing to be that your radio active mind control missile theory seems more logical to you..

And somehow apparently totally explains the missing toung problem you had with the snow crush theory?

Toung surrounded by a clamping jaw with teeth plus hurky jerky 1000s of pounds ice crush could certainly do it.. especially if they were all around asleep at the time

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

en.wikipedia.org...

No bite or claw marks on the victims they maul either?

Look man, i dont think they had a bunch of crime scene investigators there, most likely nobody cared, i think they saw this as an opportunity to discourage people wandering and camping in a dangerous area. Dont get me wrong, i am usually the first one to yell ufo, yeti, illuminati, or our reality is just a a small side in the shidy parts of the hypercube that is ruled by mushroom gods, but this time, i really do not see a mystery here, and i sure as hell wont take an answer like -"they would not have leaved their cosy tents only because a bear slammed their chest in and is already carrying you in its mouth like a rag doll half way up the mountain". Now someone might point out that bears hibernate, but you know how they are hunted there? You guessed it, they wake em up and chase them with dogs, many times they cant get the animal, and that leaves a very dangerous.hungry and a desperate animal roaming the wilderness, and there is nothing more dangerous than a winterbear.
edit on 6-7-2021 by XipeTotex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

So a bear attacked pounced on one giving them blunt force trauma then left them alone, found another, and ate their tongue and other various eyeballs and eyebrows, etc. Then came back with some bleach and cleaned up the blood and swept away all of their tracks

You think the Russian investigators don't know it's bear country, the evidence doesn't back it up at all.

There were numerous human tracks at the site, but no bear tracks. Human tracks did not show a panicked mad dash like something was chasing them, instead, it showed a fairly orderly progression.

One more reply to this thread and i am done. They found no tracks ok, 1. There was snowfall. 2. They stomped around the scene maybe messing up tracks. 3. i have read somewhere that a large non human track was found. 3. when the temperature gets really low, the snow becomes very hard, with only a small powder on top, then there will be minimal tracks that a small breeze even blows away, remember when i said they are smart? they know when its the best time to move around.

Oh and yeah, blunt force trauma is a preferred method, they take a swing at you, your spine breaks. They are also really good at undressing people, your clothes basically fly away in ribbons when it just shakes your hand and asks, are you my lunch perhaps.
edit on 6-7-2021 by XipeTotex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join