It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dyatlov Pass Mystery - finally solved?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Assuming most readers here are familiar with the basic outline of the mystery, here is how it might be solved.

A snow tip fell on the tent, and they thought it was an avalanche.

So they all panicked, and went running (almost starkers, I might add) into the wilderness.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The local Mansi people - first suspected, but found entirely innocent.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Excellent analysis....and completely believable.
TY for posting.

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Oh yeah, I believe that explanation. NOT. Notice he never shows the actual photographs of the tent and where it is. It's quite obvious that the tent is pitched on virtually the top of a ridge and being where it was there was absolutely no chance of an avalanche. Also these people were expert outdoors people so the would certainly not pitch their tent in any dangerous spot.
As for the "injuries", they are open to all sorts of speculations. This is just his.
edit on 4-7-2021 by crayzeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
C'mon man, we all know it was an interdimensional radioactive Yeti.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Homefree
Well, that would clear up some of those loose ends.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
Assuming most readers here are familiar with the basic outline of the mystery, here is how it might be solved.

So they all panicked, and went running (almost starkers, I might add) into the wilderness.

That wouldn't explain the crush and blunt force trauma injuries, or many of the of the other weird things.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Okay, so then why did one of them have a missing tongue?

A better non-paranormal theory I saw on TV last week was by a team investigating there. Someone found part of a missile fragment from a Soviet era chemical weapon model nearby. The area isn't far from former Soviet bases and testing grounds. The theory was that the group had been exposed to some kind of weapons test which caused them to go insane including violent and running out of their tent in snow without clothes on.
edit on 4-7-2021 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking

Okay, so then why did one of them have a missing tongue?

A better non-paranormal theory I saw on TV last week was by a team investigating there. Someone found part of a missile fragment from a Soviet era chemical weapon model nearby. The area isn't far from former Soviet bases and testing grounds. The theory was that the group had been exposed to some kind of weapons test which caused them to go insane including violent and running out of their tent in snow without clothes on.

Was about to point out the missing tongue, and didn't it look like it was removed very gingerly
edit on 4-7-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I just payed to watch this last week.

If I’m not mistaken, an avalanche or large amount of snow falling on the tents was ruled out. Due to skis and other items still being upright upon discovery.

It was worth the $4 on Amazon.
edit on 4-7-2021 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The video doesn’t mention that most of them attended Ural technical university during the Cold War era. There is no telling what nuclear material they were exposed to.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

creepy story. i read that in the 'new yorker' - a logical and plausible explanation!

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

As someone who has studied bears for 20 years, i believe a bear went in to one of the tents, while they were sleeping, attacked one of them, and with all the screaming and panic some just ran in to the woods with minimal clothes and froze to death. Some of the trauma in the bodies is exactly what a bear would do, they go for the head and face. The front teeth can easily pluck an eye right out of the skull.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I'm not convinced we will ever know what really happened there unless further evidence comes to light.
I've got and would recommend the following books for anyone interested.

Don't go there by Svetlana Oss.
Dyatlov Pass keeps it's secret by Irina & Vlad Lobatchev with Amanda Bosworth.
Death of nine by Launton Anderson.
Dead mountain by Donnie Eichar.

Happy reading (?).

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex

As someone who has studied bears for 20 years, i believe a bear went in to one of the tents, while they were sleeping, attacked one of them, and with all the screaming and panic some just ran in to the woods with minimal clothes and froze to death. Some of the trauma in the bodies is exactly what a bear would do, they go for the head and face. The front teeth can easily pluck an eye right out of the skull.

en.wikipedia.org...

There were no animal tracks and the group would not have abandoned the relative security of the tent.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
When I discovered through a post on ATS that the amber orange type ufo orbs were seen in the area around the time of the incident, then it became clear there was more to this story than a wild bear on the loose or a nuke going off. This is supra naturel pure and simple 100%

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Conceivably why would hikers cut their way out of a tent?

Yikes, that blonde comrade is getting way too touchy.

Alternatively, jeepers that fart is like a chemical weapon.
What do they feed you guys in the KGB?
Not even joking, let another one of those fly and I've got to flee!

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Pretty boring in these tents I guess.
Let's play a game
I spy with my little eye something that begins with "Y".

Why's everyone looking so flustered ... er bro, don't look now, but there's a Yeti behind you.

Yeah right, just take off the other sock.

Ohmigod!
edit on 4-7-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Yeah well I think bear mauling marks are pretty clear to experts and there were NONE.
They made it pretty clear it was not an animal.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

en.wikipedia.org...

There were no animal tracks and the group would not have abandoned the relative security of the tent.

Only a couple of hours of snowfall can erase all tracks, and i disagree, when you hear your friend being eaten alive, many will run, clothes on or no clothes. Bears are also notorious for not leaving tracks, they are smart.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join