It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here Telepathic/TelEmpathic?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ApolloOlympos

Thanks for responding. I appreciate the detail and candor. I'm certainly not at the point to communicate with any level of value to any of the active participants on this thread, but I am interested. To the science, I found 'Spark in the Machine' most eye opening and what has led my curiosity.

At the same time, I'm coming to the conclusion that we, as humans, are always in this state of 'seek'. Myself included. I've had the good fortune, since I was young, to be most in harmony with myself, nature and my overall surroundings when I'm centered in the present engaged in something I'm passionate about. For me this has been pottery, carpentry and the similar. I half worry that pursuing this will lead me to more seek, and my intuition is that seeking is not what it is all supposed to be about. It's a bit of a conundrum for me actually, because seeking is the basis for a well run society and engrained in our psyche... seek health, seek wealth, seek power, seek mindfulness, seek spirituality, seek purpose, seek regression, seek a mate, seek answers. But what happens if we cease to seek. Could that be when we are most open? Wait... open to what? Admittedly, most times when i am in this state, I don't want to ask questions or receive answers. I just want to be. At least I think?!

In summary and to make something coherent from the confusion above. Are we seeking the answers to these questions to find meaning, happiness, acceptance or knowledge? Could the answer all the while be in not seeking?

Pardon the rant and thanks again for the discussion.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Hey loveguy. It's still there. PM me if you want the link, it feels wrong to post it here.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeOrigin

I'm certainly not at the point to communicate with any level of value to any of the active participants on this thread

I am curious why you would think that? You just did a wonderful valuable post! Every constructive input is appreciated on ATS

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: ApolloOlympos
a reply to: Blue Shift

You think it might yield "better" results if you were to engage with it with an optimistic and open mind?

If by "better" you mean more functional, I don't see that happening. It's a curiosity with essentially no useful purpose I can discern. What would I even do with it if I was able to do it better? Change things that are going to happen? I don't get the point.

Yeah, it's kinda just there and always has been. For me.

It's something I'm very aware of, but I'm going on 74+ years now. Connections/messages, etc - are automatic.

But, I guess its good to have an ongoing energy enlightenment attracting more people.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Likewise, brotha!
I believe we are always going to be "seeking" something, even if that something is nothing. In the larger scheme of things, that would just be a break from the seeking. Because, what would life be without the drive to do something? Without mystery and surprise? The "seeking" we feel deep inside is connection, because in our natural state we are connected. One.
Maybe if the seeking is becoming tiring, or less than exciting, it is time to reflect on what you already have. To make sure you aren't seeking something right in front of you. Or, maybe the pause will allow what you are seeking to "catch up" to you.

You say you have worries about pursuing your passion. What excites you in life is what you are "supposed" to be doing, it is what your Soul wants. It is your waypoint to your purpose. When you find yourself on the path to your purpose in life, things will get easier. You will feel more supported by the universe. Its understandable to have worries, but you also got to recognize that something equally as positive could be the result. When I find myself worried or anxious about a situation or outcome, I stop. I use my imagination and give myself AT LEAST 1 positive way the situation could go down. Our thoughts are creative (They create your whole YOUniverse). And it is very easy to go down a negative thinking hole.

... end rant-sponse.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

My response will be from my understanding of the universe.(YOUniverse) It may make no sense to you... it may make complete sense. Let your Heart be the Guide... always.

You are the creator of your reality/experience. You do this with your thoughts, words and actions. Think of your thoughts as the navigation and your feelings as the fuel. You do this unconsciously until you start to realize your real power (your godhood) So, when I suggest you get in contact with your Guides/Angels/Glitch in the matrix? whatever you want to call the Higher Intelligences that are interacting with you right now, it is because I believe They will help you create a reality you more prefer. Guide you. Because right now you don't seem to think it is anything special... couldn't lead to anything... sounds like the perspective of a disempowered unconscious creator. Becoming lucid or paying attention to coincidences is how They can "communicate" to you. (And via me) I am not attempting to tell you what to do. I understand where you are coming from, I have had similar feelings as you. I am just offering a perspective that you may have not seen before. Take what resonates and leave what doesn't.

Additional Thought
Nothing may seem connected. Events in your life seem irrelevant. But that is incorrect, EVERYTHING that happens to you is relevant. Every single moment, when you put the focus on it. So, these "coincidences" (Co-created-incidents~ You and other Souls planned these occurances) must be happening to you for a reason, right?

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I totally agree with Duck. Your input is important. Even if it is just a jumping off point. You wouldn't (anyone reading this) here if your perspective wasn't relevant. The group must share with each other if we are to see the whole picture.

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I'm certainly not at the point to communicate with any level of value to any of the active participants on this thread

I am curious why you would think that? You just did a wonderful valuable post! Every constructive input is appreciated on ATS

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Thanks friend. I like it.

My premise is that being present in the moment strips away the need to seek. That the excitement is now. And that we might not need anything more than that. As with your rhetorical question, 'what would life be without the drive to do something?' I'm not sure. But I wonder if it would, in fact, be as boring as we hypothesize. Naturally, there are needs that must be met. But if all expectations, accomplishments and things we otherwise seek are removed, what does that leave? Time, self, love, openness to wonder. I see this with the kids and, to me, its a sight of inspiration. Can we return to that state? I don't think so, but its an intriguing thought. Never the less, I'm digressing from your thread and that's not my intent.

I will check out the links and circle back. Whether or not I pursue in greater depth, I find the topic of great interest. Its been a strange year and a half and I've been thankful for the time to pause and reflect. Life, in all its manifestations, really is beautiful.

Take care

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Are any of the messages you receive to be shared with others? Or do they tend to be more personally directed?

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FreeOrigin

Its been a strange year and a half and I've been thankful for the time to pause and reflect. Life, in all its manifestations, really is beautiful.

I couldn't agree more! Silver lining to the quarantine is that it has given society time to sit and reflect on their life (their manifestations), individually.

I see your premise more clearly now. You may be on to something with coming to a non-seeking place. Enjoying the moment without planning. This may be the way to let Source and your Soul guide you best? The way I see it, your Soul came here to learn lessons. So theoretically, when you stop seeking and just focus on enjoying your Soul will continue to bring you events and situations. Like, trusting your Higher Self to do all the organizing, while you maintain "In the moment".

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why we call it ‘The Present’" -Eleanor Roosevelt

"How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives." -Anne Dillard

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Are any of the messages you receive to be shared with others? Or do they tend to be more personally directed?

If I said “job” related, does that make sense?

I don’t seem to be here for me.

I seem to be support for specific people in my life.

I “see” them climbing a ladder, one rung at a time (not the physical world).

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Yes and Yes. Very cool indeed!

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Yes and Yes. Very cool indeed!

It’s more fun to happily fly amongst the stars.

But, some of us have to be the ground crew.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Yup. Yin and Yang. You will gain appreciation for flying by taking the break from it.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
So, my past life — in 2 parts — many years apart.

I happened into a class at adult night school. Can’t remember the subject. But, the teacher did past life regression and asked the class if they’d like to do it. We did.

I was at a castle, on a hill, with gardens on each side of the main entrance. When she brought us back, I couldn’t come back. She asked me why and I said “because I’m dead”. She agreed.

Years later I was having an issue — I can only explain as feeling like I was being covered and encased in plastic. A coworker called her psychic friend. She told me that my mother and brother were working together to control me (this is true). Then she said “did you know your brother killed you in a past life?”

I flashed back to the castle. I saw me, about 12 years old — hiding in the bushes that lead up to the castle. I peaked out (big mistake). An armored knight on horseback saw me. He came charging toward me, raising an axe 🪓 in his hand. He swung it with force striking my jaw, killing me. It was my brother.

I was born with a jaw deformity.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
So, my past life — in 2 parts — many years apart.

I happened into a class at adult night school. Can’t remember the subject. But, the teacher did past life regression and asked the class if they’d like to do it. We did.

I was at a castle, on a hill, with gardens on each side of the main entrance. When she brought us back, I couldn’t come back. She asked me why and I said “because I’m dead”. She agreed.

Years later I was having an issue — I can only explain as feeling like I was being covered and encased in plastic. A coworker called her psychic friend. She told me that my mother and brother were working together to control me (this is true). Then she said “did you know your brother killed you in a past life?”

I flashed back to the castle. I saw me, about 12 years old — hiding in the bushes that lead up to the castle. I peaked out (big mistake). An armored knight on horseback saw me. He came charging toward me, raising an axe 🪓 in his hand. He swung it with force striking my jaw, killing me. It was my brother.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Interesting, I believe that our Souls leave signs like this. Because it planned on the regression happening in this life.
Do you hold any sort of grudge for this?

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Interesting, I believe that our Souls leave signs like this. Because it planned on the regression happening in this life.
Do you hold any sort of grudge for this?

A grudge would be negative energy.

Physical actually feels wrong to me. I always think in terms of “spirit” energy.

I don’t really feel connected to my body. Perhaps the disability from my jaw is to help keep me grounded.

Whenever I have a confrontation (for lack of better word), I tend to float up out of my body and see it from that perspective.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Right on, you seem to have a grasp on things. I would agree it is probably there to keep you grounded. And I'm glad to hear you aren't holding any sort of negative energy about the situation. Your purpose seems to be keeping you anchored here too, I can relate.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Right on, you seem to have a grasp on things. I would agree it is probably there to keep you grounded. And I'm glad to hear you aren't holding any sort of negative energy about the situation. Your purpose seems to be keeping you anchored here too, I can relate.

Yes. I feel forced to be here, for a purpose.

It's never been about me.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join