It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Un-Dead Woman Walking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
amp.theguardian.com...

So this lady in France has been declared permanently off, or rather under, the grid. Essentially she has been deleted off 'the system', cant have a bank account, a passport, or a Covid jab from her Doctor.

There is general agrement the lady has been wronged, and something is awry. But no one has the power to fix the 'death glich'.

Which raise the question in my mind who runs the IT, or does the IT run them?
edit on 3-7-2021 by Doxanoxa because: Typos corre ted

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
As a 75 year old woman myself, I’m quite sure she is either dead, or off her head…..

originally posted by: Doxanoxa
amp.theguardian.com...

So this lady in France has been declared permanently off, or rather under, the grid. Essentially she has been deleted off 'the system', cant have a bank account, a passport, or a Covid jab from her Doctor.

There is general agrement the lady has been wronged, and something is awry. But no one has the power to fix the 'death glich'.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

amp.theguardian.com...

Not long from now this will be normal. COVID passports with all your info and bank accounts linked together with your SSR. One flick of the switch and you are n the same bot as this woman if you are considered to be a dissident.

In this particular case it is very strange that no one can seem to change this as the woman herself is living hard proof that she is not dead.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Doxanoxa

So she's been reset.

Ain't she happy 'bout it?

Slave New World. This is what you call foreshadowing. TPTB gave the greenlight to the hidden hands to pull the curtain back for a moment. They have to show us their playbook on occasion... Law of the Universe, or some heavenly body forces them....either way, there it be, the future forecast.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

I agree, a pulse is a pulse, weird how this kind of crap happens at all honestly. I've had my throat slashed and fallen 2 stories, been in two car crashes, the first of which the truck was pancaked after rolling 3-4 times and woke up in a field.

I'm still here as far as I can tell lol.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

That lady pissed someone off who had connections at the home affairs department , I'm sure of it.

Once they declare a person deceased, it takes years to sort the mess out.

It can and does happen.

edit on 4-7-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

You know, I've a sneaking suspicion this is the case!

Its weired that a lawyer can say, "oh yeah shes dead" and a judge says "OK, I'll buy that", particularly in a matter of business.

It still troubles me that she can be so easily 'reset' and it cant be undone - its 21st centhary character assasination.

The story quoted is from her point of view, and I wonder if there is a wider story here.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I knew a guy who had his own Death Certificate framed and hanging on the wall in his office!!

No joke either! It was the real thing!

Can't remember the exact story anymore, but it was some convoluted thing like he was in a car wreck and declared dead on the scene, but still rushed to the hospital and was apparently alive / resuscitated, or something. The ambulance company was also the coroner's office (small town I grew up in) and the Death Certificate was made out while he was enroute to the hospital where he was revived.

The funniest part was...he was a recruiting agent for a big mining company, and he had this thing prominently displayed on his wall. Imagine doing a job interview with a guy who has his own Death Certificate on the wall!!! DOH!!!

"Worried about your Career Path??? Just look at me...here's my own Death Certificate, and looky how far I'VE come!!! I think the Dynamite Tunnel Rat job is PERFECT for you!!!"

edit on 7/4/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Did his next of kin qualify for death in service benefit?

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

No, I think it all got straightened out at some point.

But I will say this...being dead is pretty complicated I guess.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

amp.theguardian.com...

How many Americans wish this would happen to them. I bet multi-thousands.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

amp.theguardian.com...

How many Americans wish this would happen to them. I bet multi-thousands.

Yep, I was kinda thinking in that direction.

top topics

join