It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sammy The Bull Gravano Podcast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This has to be the absolute BEST Mafia/ true crime related podcast I've ever heard.
I cant believe its not a movie yet ( give it a year and I bet it will be)
Sammy The Bull is out of jail after 18 years and is sharing his life story on his channel.

If your even remotely intrigued by John Gotti and his right hand man, I highly recommend checking this out.
Start with part one and work your way through the story.
Once that's done Sammy enlightens us with true tales of his life and times as a made man - over the course of multiple crime families he was a part of.

edit on 3-7-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Crazy to hear the stories from someone that actually lived it. Sammy, Michael Franzesce and Frank Culotta (RIP) all have endless stories about the mob, never thought there would be freaking podcasts about it in 2021! Crazy times.

The fact Franzece's father just recently passed away he was over 100 years old. The guy was around when al capone, lucky luciano, all the gangsters from boardwalk empire back in the 1920s were running things. Talk about a life spanning an era or two!

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

Can you imagine how they feel?! hahah living that life back then,
Going to jail, surviving it, and now being paid stacks of cash to talk about their crimes and capers.
Which they can, because they already did their time for it.

Its such an amazing in site to their world.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The wops and the Micks are so intertwined with the Asian and Mexican and Russkie cartels, nobody knows who's in charge anymore. Popcorn time.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I think you will also like Michael Franzesce's channel. He used to be the underboss in the Gambino family and he is doing a lot of "Sit downs" like this one with the real Donny Brasco who he knows really well and who took down a lot of his friends.

Also with Gravano with whom he worked with.

Also this one i like a lot :

"Sit Down with Ed O'Neill (Al Bundy) From "Married with Children" | Michael Franzese", Turns out Ed O'neil was also a familiar with the mob, who knew!

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoSat, 03 Jul 2021 20:03:17 -05002120217America/Chicago by everyone because: TYPO

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Yeah I dig Michaels stories.
He has a good one on Soft white underbelly as well.
That’s where I first heard of him.

Man, to be in that life, back then - not now with all this technology and crap.
But to be a part of their thing back in the 60s, 70s, even 80s.. different times man.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I know what you mean. Those where interesting times for the mob man. Now all they do is basically what politicians do.

I made a bit of a error in my last post saying michael franchese was the underboss of the Gambino's tho. he is actually a Capo from the Columbo family. It was Sammy who was underboss with the gambino's.

Also in one or more occasions he talks about how they actually changed most of the script from the Godfather (Part 1). They basically wrote that movie. I think that was just fascinating. It also explains why part one is so vastly different from the other 2 parts. And about the Iceman's claims that he debinks. That was also a eye opener for me.

top topics

join