It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defund the Police: US Citizens Are Being Groomed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
If there is something your political platform desires, but is disliked, you need to bring people to the point of begging for it.

In 2016 you could not sell the ideas of:
1. Drastically increasing police budgets.
2. Implement a large quantity of autonomous surveillance drones.
3. Implement a vast camera system ala China.

I believe the American politburo desires this, and are deliberately placing the US Population to beg for it.

They are getting rid of the old police systems by defunding them. As they do so crime is rising and people are starting to get sick of it. Soon by 2023, or sooner, new "reformed" "community centric" police divisions will be brought up and heavily funded.

And all the Democrat big cities will have Beijing style tracking. Don't wear your mask and your social status score will be lowered and you be put towards the back of the bus. And in large part the US will beg for it.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

This is what defunding police will create:

Like it or not, police serve a purpose.
edit on 29/6/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   
In general, individuals are responsible for their own safety and well being.

You, your friends, your family, your neighbors etc.

The State is not responsible for your safety and you dont want them to be.

Its yet another way to make you dependent on government.

Embrace the Second Amendment.

You have every right to protect your person and property.

The problem today is that when you do protect your person and property, agents of the State will promptly arrest you for doing so.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Amen.
As long as the cops in NYC and Chicago keep violating the constitution by preventing gun ownership you will never convince me they care about anything but a paycheck.
Take care of yourselves, because the courts have ruled the police have no obligation to protect you.
“They’re just enforcing the law, change the laws if you don’t like it.”
No....the Supreme law of the land says “shall not be infringed.” They are goons for hire and they are enemies of the constitution.

edit on 30-6-2021 by NotGuilty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Defunding the police was never a good idea. I can't imagine how anyone would think it would be. Crime rising is certainly no surprise with this insane policy.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Create the problem, so they can present the solution that would’ve been unacceptable before the problem they created.

It’s not new, but it still seems to work. Provide the gun and wait the for vociferous, the self righteous, the self promoters and self appointed influencers pull the trigger.

Those folk of been well primed by generations of misinformation, bad education and (anti)social media to be triggered at the whim of the masters the believe themselves to be fighting against.

Same thing is happening right now in the U.K… Since the 80s the NHS has been gradually undone from the inside out and the same is now in full swing with the BBC.

…Sabotage the efforts of the management…

…trial of this management by press; ‘give the public what they want’ by sacking the management…

…appoint their own people I the management who can make one bad decision after another…

…trial by press; ‘give the public what they want’ by disbanding that broken organisation: privatise, privatise, privatise (or in other words sell it off to their friends for big kick backs and the promise that they’ll do the governments bidding, rather than the public’s.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   
youtu.be...

Here is officer Brittany Lyons of Russellville, Kentucky badge #827 bragging about hating sovereign citizens as she is trying to take away a mans child because he refused to give her his ID while being a passenger in a stopped car a month prior.
Every cop is a criminal. They are just flawed humans with authority complexes.
Take care of yourselves guys.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Do you have any evidence of points 2, and 3 in your op? I don’t ask because I want to argue I am asking because I think what you are saying here is interesting. If “ala China” is part of the supposed new surveillance tech then “ala China” would also have data management servers, data storage, and a way to process this information however they choose while at the same time continuing to collect information. Why would they need to have surveillance infrastructure like that when any individual asshole in America already buys things from them quite capable of doing a better job? For example your tv, computer, and the major gold digger your “smart” phone can collect, send and store massive amounts of personal data and in combination of just those three devices could paint a massive and accurate picture of a single individual. Why the need for the major architectural change when people already accept those?

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

When I saw that movie as a kid I knew then that I needed to be a taxi driver in the future. Thanks for the memories, now I need to convince the wimmins to dye her hair read and wear blue under stuff.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Patiently waiting for the police to be defunded so I can hand out justice on my own terms.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I say this to everyone that says, " I cant wait till things go back to normal". When things change, it never goes back to the way it was. This pandemic has changed things. In not gonna get into the why, but the what. I have noticed that jobs that were staffed with people are now, no longer there. Example- tolls in my state no longer have people taking money. Its all drive thru and we will bill you. Its just like defund the police. Get rid of the people and implement technology.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: NotGuilty
This is exactly what they want. " who cares about that, im worried about me" soon they will come for you, and the next person will say the same.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I will be citizen-in-training, law enforcement ride along State of Michigan

Its a start, you know?

edit on 30-6-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Maybe not:
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com...

That's why I am all in favor of defund the cops......in the cities....let them rot! And watch the rats leave the sinking ships.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kazber

Who is they? How will they come for me when they are no longer paid to come for me? They just might have to get a real job. Are you a cop?

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Not worth it dude, redheads are trouble. I mean, that segment should have made that obvious.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Then defund them. BUT no requirements on guns AT ALL. It worked to begin with and would again. Yes very bloddy in some places( certain cities) but..and the but, oh crap do I rob rape, etc or does he have something on him (or HER). Go for it, when this is over THEN start the POLICE over. Alot of overgrown (steriod, etc) hurt little kids feelings people are gone. There's not one of you (correct me) that doesnt have one of these assholes in your town, city, etc. Or just keep ducking that head.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I don’t understand why such topics are even raised o this site as there is zero interest/ agreement in defunding cops .(correct me if I wrong!)
This is really getting a bit echo chamber “ it’s trrrible innit! I’m right aren’t I!”
I’ve no interest in that.
Debate sure, but” diks are diks aren’t they? Aren’t I right folks? …” I dunno , we don’t need that.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NotGuilty
They are the liberal agenda. We are already divided. And when a sitting president can get banned from a platform, it may already be to late. With most people saying" that dont effect me, so why should I care" or " I will protect myself, f everyone else" is right where they want us. Divide and control. Its pretty easy to see. And no I am not a cop. But I am getting real tired of sitting on the sidelines and watching America being destroyed from the inside out

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS
I agree. They should get what they ask for. But the down side is that, how long do u like it will stay in the cities?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join