It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disinforation Dozen in this Information war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
1/ Ty and Charlene Bollinger
2/ Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
3/ Joseph Mercola
4/ Sherri Tenpenny
5/ Rizza Islam
6/ Rashid Buttar
7/ Erin Elizabeth
8/ Sayer Ji
9/ Kelly Brogan
10/ Christiane Northrup
11/ Ben Tapper
12/ Kevin Jenkins

Link

I know some of these names when trying to work out witch way up is with covid, not all of them at this time. With the names I do know, they have my respect in their straight shooting and calling it as they see it. As push comes to shove in this information war I know we are all going to fall one day, I would rather fall on their side.

The Dirty Dozen 1967 HD (War Film)

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Then there's the other side, led by none other than their commandant Anthony Fauci. The man is a poster child for deception. (I was going to add "and half-truths," but I don't think he goes to the trouble of even speaks half-truths.)

Incidentally, he's not much in the news lately? I wonder why...

edit on 2021 6 29 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

You should've went with Kelly's hero's brother.

edit on 29-6-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Would say James Corbett definitely deserves a mention.

He's conducted some truly intriguing research and thought the doc below was quite an important one.

Who Is Bill Gates? (Full Documentary, 2020)

edit on 29-6-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Great idea for a thread Kwakie.

There was a thread a few days ago, where the title asked a question, to the subject of whether Government™ influences Social-Media™ to censor content that goes against the Official-WuWuFlu-Narrative™.

From the article in this OP :

Even still, Ahmed called on Facebook, Twitter, and Google to follow through on their commitments. The CEOs of all three platforms -- Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook, Sundar Pichai of Google, and Jack Dorsey of Twitter -- will appear before the U.S. House Energy and Commerce Committee on Thursday for a hearing on the role of social media in promoting extremism and misinformation.

“Members of the committee must use this opportunity to hold these companies accountable and urge them to follow through with their commitments to crack down on life-threatening disinformation,” Ahmed said. “A clear and immediate way to stop the spread of anti-vaccine messages is to remove the Disinformation Dozen from their platforms.”

On another point : well looky here, the Ministry of bla-bla-and COMMERCE™...
Commerce™ eh ?

Remember how some of us have been suggesting since the beginning, that all of this Covid-Covid™ charade, is an economical event, just like the weak Climate-Change™ agenda ?

Well : as long as there are CFR™ Economists™ pushing the buttons, am sure they are working for our benefit...

But don't listen to me.
Am just an old know-nothin fool on the interwebs.
Think for yourselves.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join