It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why they will make the vaccine succeed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Extra big fonts = extra big serious!

Now do vaccinated people vs. side effects. Use big fonts.

No worries.

vaccinated people vs. long term side effects. = COMPLETELY UNKNOWN BECAUSE IT'S AN EXPERIMENT

edit on 27 6 2021 by myselfaswell because: because because

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
“God has a special providence for fools, drunkards, and Above Top Secret Members.”

― Otto von Swampbuck

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
No worries.

vaccinated people vs. long term side effects. = COMPLETELY UNKNOWN BECAUSE IT'S AN EXPERIMENT

😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣

We've already been over this. After a couple of weeks at best, no trace of the vaccine is left in your body other than immunity. Nothing. There is zero chance of anything happening after the mRNA and spike proteins are gone. Zilch. Zero. Nothing. Not a chance. Because it is completely out of your body.
edit on 27-6-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
So a couple of weeks is enough time for you to say, well, i guess this expiramental drug that failed every trial beforehand, should be good! Its been a couple weeks and we are fine, pack it up, nothing to see here!

reply to: LordAhriman

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Your not qualified enough to be "ilking" people
You are constantly trying to diss conspiracies on a conspiracy site with conspiracy theorist.

Just admit it...you ARE Rachel Maddow

Every single thing about this virus and vaccines is suspect.
If you want to sit here and try and brow-beat everyone for asking questions, then maybe you should find a new site to chat on.

Nah, I'll stay. I've been registered here for 7 years, and lurked for at least 5 before that. I LOVE good conspiracy content, but that is no longer what this place is about. Trump, qAnOn, Covid, and the subsequent vaccines ruined the fun of this once great site. I'm staying in hopes that it returns to its roots soon. Yall went full potato, worshipped a billionaire politician, and took the wrong direction on something that the entire world should have gained unity from.

7 years huh?
You're either incredibly misinformed or controlled opposition.
Either way, I'm unimpressed.

According to WorldHistory.org: "Ahriman is the evil spirit in Early Iranian Religion, Zoroastrianism, and Zorvanism, Lord of Darkness and Chaos, and the source of human confusion, disappointment, and strife."

Coincidence? I don't think so.
One star for the lame effort though!

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

After a couple of weeks AT THE MOST the vaccine and spike proteins are completely gone from your body. The chances of anything happening after that are zero. Have some people died or had really bad reactions? Yes. But side effects after a couple of weeks are simply not going to happen. Most of them happen within 48 hours, and it's a sore arm and a fever.

uhh that isnt what the current science is saying, you should watch thedark horse podcast and listen towhat Robert Malone has been speaking about, and no it does not leave after 2 weeks. Thats absurd what made you think there was some half life of that time frame where did you read that you act like you have facts but good luck posting your source to that made up bs.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I agree, it's the "vaccines" that are gonna do everyone in. It's gross and disgusting but Covid wasn't the killer it was leading up to the killer. I kept telling my husband is this what they got? the Chinese are pretty stupid if they think this Covid was a good weapon of distruction, because it didn't kill many people, and now we have the so called vaccines and now it's real clear it was the "cure" that was supposed to be killing! Crazy #!

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

You’ve been here long enough to know that the VERY REASON that this site exists is for this time, right here, right now.

Not the Mayan apocalypse, not just 9/11. Not aliens.
This is the biggest thing that has ever happened to humanity in forever? And you want to put the breaks on ‘conspiracy theories’. Wow.

This vaccine is clearly part of a global agenda to do something very evil to the masses. The masses equal pretty much everyone in case you don’t know.

So, hell yes I’m proud that I’m not a useless sheep that actually believes the government (this time, this time they are actually trying to help us)

Haha haha ha ha ha.

Dream on.

Your comments and angle are sad and ‘normal’. You’re now on the wrong site.

But keep it up. We need to see just how crazy the normies have become.

edit on 28-6-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

You’ve been here long enough to know that the VERY REASON that this site exists is for this time, right here, right now.

Not the Mayan apocalypse, not just 9/11. Not aliens.
This is the biggest thing that has ever happened to humanity in forever? And you want to put the breaks on ‘conspiracy theories’. Wow.

This vaccine is clearly part of a global agenda to do something very evil to the masses. The masses equal pretty much everyone in case you don’t know.

So, he’ll yes I’m proud that I’m not a useless sheep that actually believes the government (this time, this time they are actually trying to help us)

Haha haha ha ha ha.

Dream on.

Your comments and angle are sad and ‘normal’. You’re now on the wrong site.

But keep it up. We need to see just how crazy the normies have become.

Brilliant post!

Reaffirms my belief in this site and the mission of "deny ignorance".

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: liliththedestroyer

Crazy??? Brilliant!!!

Weapon of distruction

More like a weapon of distraction.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

You will of course have to have booster shots, possibly for as long as you live.

And what do you think about this:?

“Our research demonstrates that the use of leaky vaccines can promote the evolution of nastier ‘hot’ viral strains that put unvaccinated individuals at greater risk,” Nair said.

Marek’s disease used to be a minor ailment that did little harm to chickens in the 1950s, but the virus has grown stronger and today is capable of killing all the unvaccinated birds in poultry flocks, sometimes within 10 days.

www.healthline.com...-More-Virulent-Virus-Strains
ed it on 28-6-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

I realise that people, in defense of the their brainwashing, will quote BIG numbers regardless of their dubious origins to justify their misguided opinion.

Facts are, inject the vulnerable ........ that's it. You don't experiment on healthy people who are not going to get sick, just have a long think about that and see if you can get over your fear and brainwashing, it's important for young people that you do.

I love how people say crap like brainwashing as some form of argument point, so why do you think I'm "brainwashed". You saying this and then being very close in thinking of others that it is all malevolent in nature, population reduction efforts, 5G chipping everyone, massive gene manipulation, big pharm using 100s of million as a experiment if it works or not, and add another dozen more, so which crazy are you?

See I can use labels too, but it doesn't really push the debate much does it.

I have said like 10 times now that my personal opinion is no one under 40 needs to get it. I wished they let the schools stayed open this whole entire last years and opened up the economy last summer as FL and TX kind of did. We be at herd immunity last Jan with just the old and preexisting conditions vaccinated, with everyone else already had it got the T-shirt.

But that isn't what we did as a country was it? So here we are with still this notion that states do not want to open up without 70% of the population vaccinated. There is no malevolence going on, just states covering their asses in following everyone else to suggest everyone get it.

I also feel the risk is about the same as a normal flu shot, and it seems people had no problem with that each year, so roll which ever dice you want, but I do know of 4 people dead and a dozen who spent weeks in a hospital with the virus and no one with issues over the vaccine that is 1000s of times more people than I know who even got the virus.

edit on 28-6-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: sprockets2000
uhh that isnt what the current science is saying

Uhh. Yes it is, and it's not even new science.
edit on 28-6-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

You will of course have to have booster shots, possibly for as long as you live.

Probably? Like an annual flu shot or tetanus boosters?

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Hmm. 😒

Were you forced to take the shots and now you want everyone else to so you don't feel so sh!t about it?

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Probably? Like an annual flu shot or tetanus boosters?

Who dafuq has an annual tetanus booster?

To hell with that bogus comparison.

edit on 2962021 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Hmm. 😒

Were you forced to take the shots and now you want everyone else to so you don't feel so sh!t about it?

You assume I have some care for either the shot or other people, which I really don't for both. You want it then get it, if you don't then that is fine too. No need to justified why you don't want to get it, but it sure seems it the anti vaccers that are trying to convince themselves not getting it is the best choice while we know in general vaccines have been much better than the actual diseases. I'm old so I'll roll my dice with the vaccine, you might be young so just get the virus and roll your dice and will we both end up in the same place.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   
If you were caught giving experimental vaccines to dogs , you would be throw in prison for cruelty.
edit on 30-6-2021 by ThothHermes because: be

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I guess if I was head of the NWO and my people kept telling me the population has to be reduced because we are running out of resources. My first thought would be "how do we reduce the population in such a way that it is most ethical".

Most ethical would be not to choose who gets to stay and who goes but let everybody make their own choice.

Step 1: release a mild virus and warn people about the dangers.
Step 2: offer a solution in the form vaccine
Step 3: release the more potent variety of the virus
Step 4: dig graves for the non-vaxxers and move on

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: keukendeur

Could as well be the other way around. depends if you want to build a future with easily scared individuals or with unafraid ones...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join