It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, where the F are you at? Get your asses down here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
So... I'm getting tired of you damn extraterrestrials flying around, trying to be all stealth-like. Get your asses down here and show yourselves. It's not that difficult, I promise you.

Here's a BIG middle finger to the US Government. Thanks for #ing us over again! Losers.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Chris42393

They came , they saw , they didn't much like what they saw so they went away.

They'll likely be back , the question is will we still be here when they come.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Why do you think aliens will solve our problems?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Also I'm very impressed with your posting history so far

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Why do you think aliens will solve our problems?

I've often wondered about this.

For all we know, they might have ruined their own planet and just about cobbled together a crappy, barely working ship to escape and crash land on earth.

Instead of gifts of high tech and spiritual learning, they might want to sleep on our sofa and borrow some cash......just til they sort something out.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Isn't it a little microaggressional and alienphobic to assume that the Aliens even have asses???
lol

Then again, they do like to probe people, so they evidently do have a strange fascination for that area of anatomy...

I'd welcome the Aliens if they knew how to fix our society, as long as there is none of the aforementioned probing involved! (although there's nothing wrong with it if you're into that kind of thing)
edit on 6/25/2021 by Inconceivable because: schpelling

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Inconceivable

Altruism isn't a big thing in nature I don't think we should assume it is in the greater Cosmos either , probing is perhaps the least of our worries.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
We are the galactic rat hole trailer park, no self-respecting intelligent alien wants to mess with us. It would be like us taking a 16-hour plane trip to visit a garbage dump on the other side of the world. Even if you could why would you?

Besides Covid is really lethal to them probably.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
We are the galactic rat hole trailer park, no self-respecting intelligent alien wants to mess with us. It would be like us taking a 16-hour plane trip to visit a garbage dump on the other side of the world. Even if you could why would you?

They probably invented COVID-19. I suspect the US Intelligence community is deeply compromised by aliens.
Just my thoughts.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

originally posted by: putnam6

They probably invented COVID-19. I suspect the US Intelligence community is deeply compromised by aliens.
Just my thoughts.

I would not doubt it one bit, but we would never know. Let's face it we got theories from one end to the other and all flavors in between. It's a favorite topic but hell all the theories are too divergent they all can't be true. If we are in cahoots already we are likely screwed and don't even know it.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

For all we know, they might have ruined their own planet and just about cobbled together a crappy, barely working ship to escape and crash land on earth.

Instead of gifts of high tech and spiritual learning, they might

...be followed by more cobbled together ships. Then they'll start reproducing, and talking us into land treaties...

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
With your attitude? Why would they?

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
The real questions is: Where are all the real human beings? Enough aliens, demons, jinns, half-breeds, etc. Running around, looking human, talking human, until you piss them off. Then they start agressively attack you with words but with such subtleness that you have no way of defense because you 'can't know for certain he/she was attacking you, and even if you did speak out, you would be called paranoid in an eye-blink. And alot of them, if you are an actual human being, don't really like you, because they can tell if you lying to their face or not and they do not appreciate, certainly not when one of the most appreciated traits of a human beings are that being honest, even if it really sucks to be honest, do you have the balls and get respect? Or do you lie and pay the price?

Also, beings with a far greater intelligence than any other being, which possibly drives them litterally insane because of it.

Hmm, I've said enough. They don't appreciate truth-speakers in the sense of revealing 'information'.

Hey what? I'm just a standard meth addict with pre-psychosis, for when I get to the hospital, then the real psychosis can begin, in a place I'm stuck.. Well yes, because I will become so psychotic that they have no other choice than 'for my safety' keep me there until my sanity comes back, funny how that goes.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I am not sure they are from out there somewhere.

I think there is a good chance they are from under the oceans or maybe the antarctic.

They could have just been here hundreds of thousands or a million years before us.

A hold over from a time long past, we could even be some kind of off shoot of them or experiments.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Would you come visit this S**t heap?

I mean, beautiful planet and all... just the garbage that dominates here

Probably why they bailed in the first place

This species is a write off... They'll just wait till we destroy yourselves... then start over

pretty sure they've done it before too

top topics

join