It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery/Science channel program next Wednesday night live: "Ufo's Declassified."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Could be very interesting with a live panel including X Files Chris Carter and Barry Sonnenfled.
This will be a simulcast 3 hour event.

If the truth is out there, you may be able to find it in the upcoming government report reveal on unexplained aerial phenomena. And you’ll definitely be able to find it on Discovery, Science Channel and Travel Channel.

The Discovery, Inc.-owned cable networks plan to simulcast a three-hour live event on Wednesday, June 30, exploring the report’s findings, TheWrap has learned. That is, if the highly anticipated report leaves anything unredacted.

Even if said report proves to be a dud, well, Josh Gates and the gang are going to have plenty to talk about anyway.

Gates, the face of Discovery’s “Expedition Unknown,” is set to host the live event. He’ll question top experts including NASA administrator Bill Nelson, former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, former counselor to President Obama John Podesta and retired senior intelligence officer Bob Wallace. There’s also astrophysicist Dr. Hakeem Oluseyi, physicist and astronomer Robert Weryk, former UK Ministry of Defense employee Nick Pope and intelligence historian Keith Melton.

And of particular interest to our readers, “The X-Files” creator Chris Carter and “Men in Black” director Barry Sonnenfeld will both participate, as well as Blink-182’s Tom DeLonge, investigative filmmaker Jeremy Corbell, and investigative reporter George Knapp

"UFO's Declassified" Live Discovery/Science Channel Event next Wednesday Night

edit on 25pm30pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I saw a commercial for this a few days ago, but wasn't sure where they got the date from. I had assumed that time/date might be subject to change, IF the report were to be released sooner, such as today or any other day between now and then.

Even right now, it still isn't on my DISH Guide Channel. For Wed. June 30, at 8P.M., it currently still says "Discovery Channel Programming"

idk, but basically I'm just suggesting that if it happens to be released before next Wednesday, I would check Discovery Channel that same night at 8P.M.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

everything I have seen and heard on the Science Channel is saying its on next Wed. night.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Anyone know how we can watch in UK?

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

maybe on youtube the following day?

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

well if josh gates is hosting it, don't expect any proof what so ever. nothing he's ever done on any of the shows or networks have proven sh@@.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

For the record: I'm not saying it'll be worth watching. I don't know, but....

There's some sort of UFO Special on FOX tonight.
Tuesday, June 29, at 8:00 P.M.

'TMZ Investigates: UFO's: The Pentagon Proof'

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
So we will see what Josh has in store for us. Hopefully some of these interviews will give us a little more info than just the media has been telling us and the report that was released. On his show expedition-x episodes 6 and 7 this year they actually interviewed 2 of the Navy sailors that were on board the ship. It was interesting to hear their accounts. Here is the description of the show: Shocking, declassified video captured by the U.S. Navy triggers Jess and Phil's investigation into mysterious, supersonic craft flying above -- and racing below -- the waters off California's Catalina Island. I know Tonight is Skin Walker Ranch and they are going to experiment with a Tesla coil.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Yes you can always count on ufo entertainment. There's still enough people willing to watch, they will sell the ads. The ads is the only thing that changes - sometimes.

new topics

top topics

join