It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Social Experiment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I have to chime in here... sorry in advance. I have had an all black staff before and I am white. I lead people and do not tell them what to do, I tell them what I expect and I know if you are fair and realistic with employees that they have no problem to be part of a team. The social experiment you talk of is en effect, isn't it. check Chicago, Detroit, Las Angeles, Ohio. There are already place to get info from, but no one wants to get close.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM
a reply to: chr0naut

First, I've never said I wanted segregation. Many black people would suffer without the aid of white people. It would not be fair to the black people that strive and work daily to better themselves and their families.

What of the white people who would suffer without the aid of other ethnicities? I'm sure that there were many plantation owners that owed everything they had to the slaves that 'kept' them.

Second, where, besides your ass, did you get the suppression nonsense from? Nowhere did I say the people in the social experiment would live by different standards. That's ludicrous and ignorant of you to suggest I said that.

All four groups would need to be segregated from each other. Otherwise the 'experiment' would not work. To some extent, you would have to also segregate them from the outside world as well, or it would bias the result. The fact that some people don't see such an obvious thing might be part of the 'race' issue, eh?

Third, you don't get rid of racism. You teach people not to live life by letting their feelings and emotions control them.

No, you do it by treating all people, as people, who have a variety of talents and faults, but are just individuals. They aren't representative of everyone else with some superficially similar appearance. And you realize that by classifying them by appearance, you are being racist.

And I agree, racism cannot defeat racism, which is exactly what the Left has been doing since POTUS 44.

And the right-wing has too.

And if you randomly chose participants for each city, yes results may vary. But it would be a minute variance overall.

Once again, I do not think segregation is the answer. It was a BLACK FEMALE on TV that suggested it.

And Stephen Crowder has vids of black college kids saying they think segregation would be a good thing.

MSM pundits and various talking heads have suggested the same, even going as far as calling for the removal of white people.

Where's your outrage on that?

The USA is not morally superior to any other country by any means. We are all tarred by the same brush. Racism is a problem that all humanity has. A hearkening back to an us-and-them tribalism.

The way you combat racism is not expecting someone else to fix it.

We all have it in us. We all must make an attempt to fight the ancient drives, and the false opinion that we, and ours are, and should be, superior.

I want you to think about how all this makes you more significant, not less. A body isn’t just a single part blown up into something huge. It’s all the different-but-similar parts arranged and functioning together. If Foot said, “I’m not elegant like Hand, embellished with rings; I guess I don’t belong to this body,” would that make it so? If Ear said, “I’m not beautiful like Eye, transparent and expressive; I don’t deserve a place on the head,” would you want to remove it from the body? If the body was all eye, how could it hear? If all ear, how could it smell? As it is, we see that God has carefully placed each part of the body right where he wanted it.

But I also want you to think about how this keeps your significance from getting blown up into self-importance. For no matter how significant you are, it is only because of what you are a part of. An enormous eye or a gigantic hand wouldn’t be a body, but a monster. What we have is one body with many parts, each its proper size and in its proper place. No part is important on its own. Can you imagine Eye telling Hand, “Get lost; I don’t need you”? Or, Head telling Foot, “You’re fired; your job has been phased out”? As a matter of fact, in practice it works the other way—the “lower” the part, the more basic, and therefore necessary. You can live without an eye, for instance, but not without a stomach. When it’s a part of your own body you are concerned with, it makes no difference whether the part is visible or clothed, higher or lower. You give it dignity and honor just as it is, without comparisons. If anything, you have more concern for the lower parts than the higher. If you had to choose, wouldn’t you prefer good digestion to full-bodied hair? -
1 Corinthians 12:14-24 'The Message' version.

edit on 25/6/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: paytaplay

True. And the reason most commonly used, as an excuse for their behavior, is racism.

And in 2021 when MSM says racism they are saying white people, because the underlying subtle message is only white people can be racists.

And there are those here who would agree, and they are not black. And as stated before, those are the apologists that help fuel the fires.

But most outside the glowing screen are just parroting the glowing screen, because they have no clue to the severity of being in a hood or ghetto. And I do.

I witnessed a drive by on a Tuesday night and the only reason the cops responded was because of the shot spotters on electric poles here. They were on scene less than 60 seconds because no on called 911. The shooters were in two vehicles and there were at least three shooters, I only could see the passenger sides of the two cars. They unloaded on the house they were shooting at. Next day I walked across the park and stood on the curb and saw bullet casings everywhere.

That's just one event of many I've experienced while living in black communities. If anyone thinks I'm exaggerating for the sake of being racist, put your fingers to work and look at Wilson, Nash, and Edgecombe counties in eastern NC. Look at the arrest blotters, it is the proof in the pudding that is constantly and intentionally overlooked because it goes against the narrative.

<< 1   >>

join