It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Finally Log in Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Yeah! Haven't been able to log in in awhile. Not that I do often. But I did try to about a week ago to reply to a post but couldn't. Kept trying periodically, and finally am able to!

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MidnightHawk

good

now that the shadow of doubt is upon you, start posting about about the octopus's that live under the sea.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

good

now that the shadow of doubt is upon you, start posting about about the octopus's that live under the sea.

If that is like a secret code for something I guess I failed. Have no idea what you're talking about.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I only have to log on every 3 weeks or so.
There's a cookie that logs me on usually.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Had a similar problem trying to join via e-mail. took me a few month to finally get in.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SigiH55
Had a similar problem trying to join via e-mail. took me a few month to finally get in.

I had the problem because ATS appears to use a service called oneforall and it stopped working. They didn't allow us to create accounts with emails for awhile. We had to use this oneforall service that linked to your google, or Facebook and whatnot. Either it expired, or the changes on the website made it inoperable for awhile. It appears whatever the problem was it is up and working.

I noticed that other members had the same problems and were talking about it as well:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join