It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cryptic Coloration

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM
a reply to: 19Bones79

"Who rules this planet is the best kept secret of all. ,,, There is ONE individual at the top. Everyone I mentioned are beneath him.

Agreed, but even that individual has admitted that the authority he has has been given to him (Luke 4:6). And it will be taken away when his purpose has been fulfilled (1 Corinthians 2:6-10).

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I believe the world's a stage, we're the players, and the script was written long ago.

I never got a copy.

Did you?

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I agree.

I'm a familiar.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

I contend that the biggest conspiracy is us not actually wanting transparency.

Humanity is a sucker for a soothing voice.

We want to believe that everything will be alright. So we dress ourselves up with dignity as we are being led by the nose to the abatoir.

Its hardcoded into our very beings.

Rich Mullins wrote, in a song called Hold Me, Jesus, the line,

I'd rather fight you for something I don't really want than to take what you give that i need.

And thus has it been since that fatal day in the garden when the woman listened to the "soothing" voice of the nachash, and the man listened to the "soothing" voice of the woman. We seek out not that which is true or good or healthy or helpful, but that which scratches the itch in our ears. And that is self-destructive.

The hardcoding is an abberation. Something is broken. It will be fixed.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: St Udio

#. Mom's really pissed off this time huh?

YEAH she is ..... at the 2 spoiled brats jesus and lucifer for making such a polluted eco-sphere out of her 'Garden''

along with the legions and armies of human Zealot followers in each leaders' camp
edit on th30162420675020322021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Fine reply Bones. As succinct and well put together the OP is it does call into question those hidden at the top. They likely will not say ''hey here I am pulling your strings'' so it is up to us to ferret them out and snap the invisible threads that jerk us around. But first we need to find those strings.

I think we can look in two different places to find that hideyhole. We can head in the direction of an over arching presence or we can head in the direction of the nature of man. If we believe in the devil, we, have no recourse apparently. Mankind as we know it is doomed and only those who find ''salvation'' will survive.

I head in the other direction, the nature of man. That those at the top of this pyramid are products of mans strongest and weakest inclinations. The will to achieve and fulfill ones potential is one we might consider good. The inclination to not care about how our own fulfillment might diminish others might be considered bad.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

How anyone can believe in Martians or Pleiades or lizards without ANY evidence AT ALL is kind of troubling.

THERE. Right there is an essential key to our problems. Not the example you present specifically but the larger grouping of belief systems it falls into. How about questioning the nature of ''belief'' itself? Because you know what? The ability to believe your example or any of the other fanciful things like is truly IS troubling.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Look at us Terry.

We can agree on something.

And it's true what you say about mankind's strongest and weakest inclinations. Well put.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Look at us Terry. We can agree on something.

It would have come as a surprise to me as well except that I have noticed how often we see things tangentially despite those issues we do not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join