It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

some truth about the vaccines in Japan a good read

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: rickymouse
The Japanese people are pretty smart people.

You're words might come back to bite you.

Guess what, the Japanese love them some mask wearing.

I wish people who are sick at the doctors offices and in the stores would wear masks when they are out and about. There should not be negative public opinion against someone who is trying to protect others from getting the sheety sickness they have. Yet people have looked at them as if they were weirdos before. And those who have weakened immune systems due to having meds shut them down should be wearing a mask to protect themselves when out and about...people who make fun of them are the ones who are not wise and there are lots of people who mock people wearing a mask, there always has been. Funny how the people who think they are sane often aren't sane...I know I am a little nuts so I think that makes me normal.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

The Japanese people are pretty smart people.

You're words might come back to bite you.

Guess what, the Japanese love them some mask wearing.

I wish people who are sick at the doctors offices and in the stores would wear masks when they are out and about. There should not be negative public opinion against someone who is trying to protect others from getting the sheety sickness they have. Yet people have looked at them as if they were weirdos before. And those who have weakened immune systems due to having meds shut them down should be wearing a mask to protect themselves when out and about...people who make fun of them are the ones who are not wise and there are lots of people who mock people wearing a mask, there always has been. Funny how the people who think they are sane often aren't sane...I know I am a little nuts so I think that makes me normal.

Meh, people have been going around spreading stuff asymptomatically since well before Covid was a twinkle in a fear-monger's eye. I think the vulnerable should see after themselves (that is not my job) and the rest of us can sail right on through as life deals us the cards.

Basically, if we're not willing to entertain some small Demographic du Jour's self-determined "speshul cupcayk" status, then a medical minority is no speshul cupcayk either, and should be both expected, and implored, to buck up like other demographics. Now that's going to come off as harshly worded there, but there's no way to sugarcoat the point, and there is no need to anyway. It is what it is, it's just not a popular thing to look inwardly & realize of oneself.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I can see that you would have that opinion if you are from the US?

Here in the UK our healthcare system and indeed our whole attitude to it is very different. Most of the population does not have private medial insurance it's all "free" as it's paid for by our national insurance system which is deducted at source from income. We don't have advertising for prescription medicine or get to decide which brand we have of its needed although we can obviously discuss what type of medication we take with our own GP.

I wonder how much of the sentiment is based on the justified distrust of the medical industry in the US and that gives a jaded opinion of the vaccenes and the pandemic on general?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
a reply to: rickymouse

I can see that you would have that opinion if you are from the US?

Here in the UK our healthcare system and indeed our whole attitude to it is very different. Most of the population does not have private medial insurance it's all "free" as it's paid for by our national insurance system which is deducted at source from income. We don't have advertising for prescription medicine or get to decide which brand we have of its needed although we can obviously discuss what type of medication we take with our own GP.

I wonder how much of the sentiment is based on the justified distrust of the medical industry in the US and that gives a jaded opinion of the vaccenes and the pandemic on general?

I took a half a dozen free medical classes that came out of England and a couple in OZ and other EU countries where there is socialized health care. Their way of doing medicine is far superior to what I study in America. The people teaching the classes hint a lot of how screwed up America's healthcare is but do not push it much because lots of Americans are in their classes. You would have to take three classes to get the equivalent of one full medical class semester. I took twenty six of them, researching on the side everything they said. I learned a lot from those classes but the most important thing I learned is how to word things to fit into discussions with medical professionals. I had spent eight years doing research pretty much full time or more before those classes but did not know how the medical people comprehended things so I had to learn to translate things so they could comprehend what I was saying or they might think I was a looney.

I also studied ayervedic and Chinese traditional medicines quite a bit, but it was pretty hard to translate that into how I think, I had to go in depth into studying those chemistries of their natural compounds and found some discrepancies and alternate comparable chemistries that were available to Northern Europeans that they have been using for many generations. Modern Fad Nutrition is flawed too, ignoring cultural ancestral eating habits. People from the far Northern countries evolved a little different than those whose ancestors were from areas in the mid regions of the world where there are differences in available foods, those foods cannot be metabolized properly for a few generations...and that goes vice versa too.

I do like the way that the UK is doing things, but dislike some of what WHO has been doing for the last half dozen years, I think that the new guy running WHO is not for the people.

So, I never got any certifications on those classes, although the option to get them is still there if I want to pay a lot of money. Do I need those certifications? Not really, the free knowledge is enough for me and I sure appreciate that I could get those classes for free. The attitude of the instructors is really good there, in fact, some of them learned from my comments as much as I learned from them. I supplied them with alternative ways to do things comparable to what they were saying meds do, with links like I do here for people to read. You know me, I talk too much and babble on, and the strange part is that people who have more knowledge about things are interested in learning things to increase their knowledge. Then you have people who have some knowledge that think they know everything, I try to show them the path to more knowledge, give them something to look up. smart ones pay attention to what I am trying to say, I try to get them to discover things on their own so they feel better, I guide people to learn, not try to force my knowledge down their throats. Yet some people cannot comprehend how BSed we are in America with this kind of stuff.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join