It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excited to Enter the Fray! Longtime Lurker.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
welcome and good evening to you

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreatPotBandito
a reply to: loveguy

Entirely Impossible to remain Anonymous. While it helped with drawing out members of the community and giving them the Anonymity to speak without fear of repercussion from the Political and Judicial Elites. I was sued by the end of my run for Slander, Defamation, and Conspiracy by the District Attorney, so Anonymity really was never a thing.

Had a lot of issues with the "core Anon" groups. We could organize a multicity effort to feed and cloth the homeless across major metropolitan areas, not a word, a headnod or any promotion from the "Big Anon" accounts. Oh Russian pee tapes? Anonymous has you covered. I can say safely and firsthand that Anonymous was fully infilitrated by 2015, and many are the members of Antifa we now see today.

That grass roots comment about made me lose my coffee, lol a star if i could.

Pretty much nowadays more than ever in my estimates more lightbulbs are plugging into the source and/but at the same time it's like getting torn from sleep dashed with a bucket of ice water. Metaphorically.

Fencing around the capital at given time says their estimate was we're further than we are. Realistically.

We're getting there following the path of least resistance (thankfully) because that bucket of ice water is not a joke!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join