It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for the owner/mods

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Ah Yeah , What He Said ! ............

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Having the new s added to the URL would make it an easier decision for Jane and Joe normal types...to register and join our membership. I'm guessing? I got a gab pointing people to recent posts page here for an easy gander😬

I read somewhere our recent membership was in the 300k range, prior to adding the URL security thingy...
I imagine the number of membership will flux and so the range or number that flattens out may be a reference as to cost of operation and toilets?

If I can keep my organs and parts and tissue I'll be pleased and honored to take part in a paid subscription, or membership!

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I think it's fine. I use a phone and I'm still figuring out how to do things like upload pics or embed vids.

At the moment, I'd pay to be on ATS. I think the community is great and the library of threads is fairly easy to navigate.

Whoever the original owners are struck gold.

But BTS........no.

edit on 05/30/2021 by EdisonintheFM because: Easy like a Monday morning.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

originally posted by: M5xaz
Worship your new overlords....

In that case, on your knees Serfs,
as we have been advised that the volunteer moderation staff and administrators will remain as is. The same team that has kept the floors clean and the toilets flushing for quite a few years now. Not for pay since we are volunteers, but out of our love for the forums here at ATS.

Not much will change in fact beyond upgrading the functionality. The idea is to preserve ATS, not to change it.

I hope they give you a free t-shirt and hat every year...and of course, a picnic at the owners camp where you can set up your tent and drink out of a keg of beer. I know, that is asking for too much...maybe you can invite flyingclaydisk to cook up some vittles. Of course, transportation is Not paid and it is a potluck.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

The ads never paid for it in the first place.

Most peeps have blockers.

This is a love project, not a profitable one. IMO.

Thanks to whoever bought it. True Saints.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Possible reply from owner/mods;

"OK, we will retore full ads all over the page, if that's what it takes to keep you happy and less suspicious".

edit on 17-6-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Ok, there is one ad even though all others have been removed because of some sort of AD negotiations. That would be Camping Survival on the ATS home page. So why is that ad there, does it have something to do with the new owners? No other ads that I can find are on here...why that one?

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
From the looks of things it's currently 12 packs of MRE's from CampingSurvival dot com for $35 off.

MRE's?

You should sell 12 packs of M-E. People would pay more than $35 for that, especially since it involves my dismemberment.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Gag orders

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Never seen an ad for a couple of years or so....until today and that bloody MRE ad has appeared from nowhere.

I find advertisements distracting.....but if they are necessary to keep ATS going then so be it.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Never seen an ad for a couple of years or so....until today and that bloody MRE ad has appeared from nowhere. 

Same.

As soon as I clicked on this thread no less.

:-/

edit on 1762021 by Wide-Eyes because: To add quote.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

"OK, we will retore full ads all over the page, if that's what it takes to keep you happy and less suspicious".

It would be a "win, win"

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cryptix

The ads never paid for it in the first place.

Most peeps have blockers.

This is a love project, not a profitable one. IMO.

Thanks to whoever bought it. True Saints.

Absolutely !!!!!

Fellow co-religionists, let us now ask Father Moderator for a reading from the Book of Forums by StThread of ATS:

"In the beginning, there was the Conspiracy and the posters saw that the Conspiracy was GOOD...."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join