It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

–×17(2)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
So, I originally posted in the introductions forum, but it got canned for a reason. I would like to give an update on how things have been going.

I've decided not to spend as much time on here, and I've been getting more involved with what's going on in the real world.

I'm the same AutomateThis as the original moniker, and as AutomateThis1 I promise.

For those who are newer, here's a brief about me.

I'm an Anarchist, Voluntaryist activist, and dues paying Libertarian. I am involved in politics at the county and state levels and somewhat nationally. I have also began the process to become a Mason, but it's a bit lower on my priorities.

I'm currently working in private security which is cool, because I have been able to work at sites that have been at the center of conspiracy theories and have been abke to talk to people involved in state-backed investigations who have been all-to-willing to tell me what they have learned. I also get to meet several "critical theorists" and pass information to them that I have been given by officials.

I get to speak with politicians, Feds, and basically everyone else who gets involved through both my security career and my activist/political semi-career.

I am planning on leaving the security world behind, and going back to working with robotics and industrial manufacturing simply because the money is better. I've already started the process of getting my certs and licenses and such renewed which costs a pretty penny, but ain't too bad considering that after I start working in the field it'll be an easy recoup.

It's amazing what you can get done when you're not spending all day on social media or the internet.

So, if you really want to make a difference you may want to reconsider arguing all day on the internet and actually going out and getting involved.

If you have any questions on getting involved in your local communities or even getting involved at the state or national level feel free to ask. I can point ya in the right direction or just give ya some verbal support.
edit on 14-6-2021 by AutomateThis1v2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   

It's amazing what you can get done when you're not spending all day on social media or the internet.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

Did you see the message from DTOM?

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Said quite well.

Former Security Suprvsr, Major Auto Headquarters, Dearborn, MI

+20 yr Volunteer

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Did you see the message from DTOM?

I did, and we spoke about it. I did say it got removed for a reason.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Social media allows people to feel like they are doing something when they aren't. Getting back into volunteering and activism is great. I love feeling like I'm actually taking an active role in helping out my community versus staring at my phone or sitting at a computer for hours on end not actually doing anything but aaying a bunch of words that aren't going to change anyone's mind.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2
So, if you really want to make a difference you may want to reconsider arguing all day on the internet and actually going out and getting involved.

Don't f****** tell me what to do, pal!!!!!!! You don't know what the hell you're talking about!!!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I turned that into my favor. I instruct c.p.r., aed, first aid, e.r. response....as a Triage Spec/ICS....C.E.R.T/FEMA/DHD....

I teach the public ....

EMT

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Will it make you feel better if I buy you a beer or few?

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
I turned that into my favor. I instruct c.p.r., aed, first aid, e.r. response....as a Triage Spec/ICS....C.E.R.T/FEMA/DHD....

I teach the public ....

EMT

That's awesome!

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Though now, going back...its in a sitting position!

Folks! Volunteer! Call your communities fire, public safety, senior, emergency services.

We need everyone...if you can just use a pencil, answer phones, take food.

We need you.Whatever you can do, whatever age you are...wherever you live.

Please? Thanks...
edit on 18-6-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

top topics

join