It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Evolution of the Woke, JP Sears

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

A brief and scholarly discussion on how the woke came to be and how they came to possess the qualities that make them superior in today's society. Of course, most evolutionary advances come with some cost, and for the woke, it they lost their brains, but as we see ... they don't really need them anymore.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I like Sears style. The wife turned me on to him and both of us subscribe to his channel. My wife actually watches his videos as soon as they come out, I on the other hand watch them about every two weeks. They are usually short so watching three is not a problem.

He does make jokes for both political parties, but lately there is so much more opportunity to pick on liberals and Democrats that almost all of his comedy skits target them.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I wish he could say what he really thinks.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

He should have been the new Skywalker

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yes he does. In his older videos, he takes shots at traditionally conservative sacred cows, and they're still pretty funny.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The Irony of the pejorative:
Evolution of pride to derision

Back when I joined ATS, many were priding themselves in having taken the red pill (alluding to the Matrix films).

They were awake to reality.

Then the red pill evolved into a manoshere brand. Manly men with viral virile masculinity.

But brands and slogans evolved into derision as it was reveled that the Matrix red pill was actually analogous to a common male-to-female transgender hormone therapy.

Is it cool to follow fads?
Can lead to being the butt of future jokes.
edit on 14-6-2021 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Being a woman, I never exactly saw it that way. To me it was more the realization that when everyone thinks the same, someone isn't thinking. Then you look around at what you're being told and see how homogeneous it all is ... for supposedly competing networks and outlets, the true scoop is punished.

So who's not thinking and why?

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Homefree

He used to be straightforward instead of sarcastic, but went to a more comedic style for the views.

Still, he's fun to watch now and again in a similar fashion to The United Spot but slightly less satirical.

top topics

join