It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First case of postmortem study in a patient vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Hey, so just a bit of background for you:

en.wikipedia.org...

Immunoglobulin G (IgG) is a type of antibody. Representing approximately 75% of serum antibodies in humans, IgG is the most common type of antibody found in blood circulation.

So "spike protein (S1) antigen" is the spike protein generated by the vaccine, and a spike protein (S1) antigen-binding Immunoglobulin G is the antibody that binds to the spike protein, identifying it as an antigen, which triggers the immune response. Antibodies circulate throughout the body.

Postmortem study revealed acute bilateral bronchopneumonia with abscesses, sometimes being surrounded by bacterial cocci (Figure 1). There were no findings of commonly described manifestations of COVID-19-associated pneumonitis. In the heart, we found biventricular hypertrophy (weight 580 g) and histologically, we diagnosed ischemic cardiomyopathy. We detected amyloidosis of the transthyretin type in the heart and to a lesser extent in the lungs. The kidneys revealed both chronic damage with arteriolosclerosis and interstitial fibrosis, and acute renal failure with hydropic tubular degeneration. The examination of the brain revealed a left parietal pseudocystic tissue necrosis, which was diagnosed as an old infarction area.

This is from the study in the OP that we're all talking about.

"Acute bilateral bronchopneumonia with abscesses" is bacterial pneumonia

"Biventricular hypertrophy" is also known as an enlarged heart, which is a sign of chronic heart disease

"Ischemic cardiomyopathy" is what happens when your arteries narrow because of plaque, also a sign of chronic heart disease

"Amyloidosis of the transthyretin type in the heart and to a lesser extent in the lungs" is a disorder where a liver protein folds in unusual ways and forms fibrous tissues throughout your body.

We already talked about his chronic kidney disease caused by atherosclerosis (the hardening and narrowing of the arteries caused by plaque).

Acute renal failure has several possible causes, many of which are the chronic conditions from which he already suffered.

Saying this man's death was caused by the vaccine is as ridiculous as saying Covid-19 killed a guy who crashed his motorcycle into a wall.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
They are beyond money ! Its power a reply to: LordAhriman

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

It's not a cure. The only cure is our immune system taking it on. Drugs only alleviate the symptoms to better our chance of survival.

And those two supposed miracle drugs don't keep people put of the hospital. They're a placebo for healthy people.

Wrong. These treatments have cured people, even with severe cases, and the vaccines have cause more damage that the treatments don't cause.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949

Do you have a background in medical research? Because it doesn't sound like you know what you're talking about.

The mRNA vaccines causes your body to produce the spike protein of CoV-2/COVID-19. The spike protein (S1) antigen-binding immunoglobulin (Ig) G is caused by the spike protein your body produces after being vaccinated and the response from your immune system...

However despite LIES that the spike protein doesn't stay too long and the body dissolves it soon after has been proven wrong by this post-Morten research. The spike protein does stay in the body in almost all organs except the liver and the olfactory bulb. Since the olfactory bulb had no traces of the virus' spike protein then it would indicate logically that this old man did not breathe in the virus.

If you don't know this it is you whom seems to be ignorant about this topic...

edit on 15-6-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

The spike protein (S1) antigen-binding immunoglobulin (Ig) G is caused by the spike protein your body produces after being vaccinated and the response from your immune system...

Yes - that's what I said. It's an anti-body - NOT the spike protein.

However despite LIES that the spike protein doesn't stay too long and the body dissolves it soon after has been proven wrong by this post-Morten research.

Can you quote the part of the study that makes this statement? I didn't see it.

The spike protein does stay in the body in almost all organs except the liver and the olfactory bulb. Since the olfactory bulb had no traces of the virus' spike protein then it would indicate logically that this old man did not breathe in the virus.

The study said:

We demonstrated viral RNA in nearly all organs examined except for the liver and the olfactory bulb (Figure 1)

Viral RNA isn't spike protein (S1). Viral RNA is the genetic code within the virus that gets injected into your cells by the virus and causes your cells to produce new viruses. The mRNA within the vaccine is not the same as the viral RNA within the virus.

Again, from the study:

Because our patient died approximately 2 days after his first positive SARS-CoV-2 test result, we suppose that the molecular mapping data reflects an early stage of viral infection. An early stage of infection might also explain why different regions such as the olfactory bulb and liver were not (yet) affected by systemic viral spread.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I don't get my medical information from media... I bet it from peer reviewed published, and well available sources. Op is hyperbolic.

Peer reviewed, eh?

undark.org...

Opinion: I Published a Fake Paper in a ‘Peer-Reviewed’ Journal A dubious education journal invited me to submit a manuscript that would undergo “rigorous” review. It was far too easy.

Hate to break it to you, but most "peer reviews" are completely bull#. There was a story about another fake paper submitted to a physics journal, and it passed peer review with bogus equations.

Why? Because "scientists" can be stupid, too. Getting a degree doesn't mean you know what the # you're doing. Because being a scientist doesn't mean you're good at math, or logic, or even science.

Scientism is a cult.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: rounda

Well put.

Not only can scientists be stupid, they can also be bought and sold. They are only human.

Like too many doctors, they will write what they are paid to write, and say what they are paid to say.

That so many are in denial about those simple facts exposes just how gullible humans can be.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: rounda

Well put.

Not only can scientists be stupid, they can also be bought and sold. They are only human.

Like too many doctors, they will write what they are paid to write, and say what they are paid to say.

That so many are in denial about those simple facts exposes just how gullible humans can be.

Gullible, eh? Ha ha!

People in glass house's and all that...

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Yes - that's what I said. It's an anti-body - NOT the spike protein.

Again, you are wrong... Did you even read the report in the op?... The old man was vaccinated, his olfactory bulb and his liver had no traces of COVID-19, but the rest of his organs did have traces of the disease COVID-19.

The only thing that could have caused him to get the disease in almost all organs and almost every part of his body is because the spike protein that the mRNA vaccines forced his body to create caused the virus and other problems in the health of this old man.

If he had become infected by breathing in the virus his olfactory bulb would have traces of the virus, but it doesn't.

Can you quote the part of the study that makes this statement? I didn't see it.

Are you kidding me?... I even gave in this thread a picture showing what organs in his body had traces of the virus...

Why do I have to repeat myself?... Stop being so lazy and read the op and everything that has been given in this thread if you want to discuss it.

The results indicate that the patient was positive to the VIRUS/disease. It's why it says in almost every picture, except the olfactory bulb and liver, "SARS-COV-2 RT-PCR" and it says "positive."

Viral RNA isn't spike protein (S1). Viral RNA is the genetic code within the virus that gets injected into your cells by the virus and causes your cells to produce new viruses. The mRNA within the vaccine is not the same as the viral RNA within the virus.

The spike protein of the virus causes the disease... IT has been posted several times in various threads.

Scientists have known for a while that SARS-CoV-2’s distinctive “spike” proteins help the virus infect its host by latching on to healthy cells. Now, a major new study shows that they (the spike proteins) also play a key role in the disease itself.
“A lot of people think of it as a respiratory disease, but it’s really a vascular disease,” says Assistant Research Professor Uri Manor, who is co-senior author of the study. “That could explain why some people have strokes, and why some people have issues in other parts of the body. The commonality between them is that they all have vascular underpinnings.”
In the new study, the researchers created a “pseudovirus” that was surrounded by SARS-CoV-2 classic crown of spike proteins, but did not contain any actual virus. Exposure to this pseudovirus resulted in damage to the lungs and arteries of an animal model—proving that the spike protein alone was enough to cause disease. Tissue samples showed inflammation in endothelial cells lining the pulmonary artery walls.

COVID-19 Is a Vascular Disease: Coronavirus’ Spike Protein Attacks Vascular System on a Cellular Level

Again, from the study:

Because our patient died approximately 2 days after his first positive SARS-CoV-2 test result, we suppose that the molecular mapping data reflects an early stage of viral infection. An early stage of infection might also explain why different regions such as the olfactory bulb and liver were not (yet) affected by systemic viral spread.

How does it make sense that in the early stages of the disease his olfactory bulb would have no traces of COVID-19 if he got infected by breathing in the virus?...

That makes ZERO sense.

The only logical reason why his olfactory bulb had no traces of COVID-19 at the early stages of the disease is that he didn't get infected by breathing in the virus.

edit on 21-6-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

The only thing that could have caused him to get the disease in almost all organs and almost every part of his body is because the spike protein that the mRNA vaccines forced his body to create caused the virus and other problems in the health of this old man.

This is wrong.

It's clear we are reading the same article - I read through it several times, and for your information, I do work professionally in a medical research field - yet we have come to vastly different conclusions. I don't believe we can have a productive discourse, so I will leave it at that.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

Claim whatever you want, but you are the one wrong. The fact is these vaccines are experimental, and according to the Nuremberg code of ethics patients have to be able to have 100% free choice. Many people have died from the vaccines, or have caught the virus from the vaccine. While many others have gotten severe side effects, and even people whom only caught the virus mildly have had their lungs scarred.

Vaccinated people shed the spike protein as well and can infect others. There are literally several treatments that don't have the side effects of the vaccines and which have been proven to work. Ivermectin, hydrochloroquine etc. Doctors from all over the world have used these treatments and have stopped the virus on it's tracks. The second code of the Nuremberg trial states that if there are treatments that makes vaccines/medical experiments obsolete then those vaccines are not necessary at all.

edit on 22-6-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join