It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science Without Prudence Is Folly

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Ok guys, so the replication by the mRNA cannot cause DNA writing they say....because RNA cannot form DNA they say...

So now this appears in science, RNA strands can write DNA or influence DNA they now are saying. The Conspiracy theorists were correct, same with some of the world's best scientists. Here is a link

phys.org...

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It seems there are many cases in current times where the conspiracy theorists have been right, where conspiracy theory is with the passage of time shown to be conspiracy fact.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

The variables of morality are always dependent on the laws of
thermal dynamics and the creator or even creators and last but
never least the Creator. The handiwork in every case is testimony
to those morals.

Sounds like you've had a great life.

Good thread.

SnF

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Could the end be near for us all?

Not all but a great number. God will intervene soon.
You can count on his word.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

It seems there are many cases in current times where the conspiracy theorists have been right, where conspiracy theory is with the passage of time shown to be conspiracy fact.

Conspiracy theorist labeling has changed meaning over time. When I first started looking deeper, because I still had commonsense at the time, and it was telling me, something was not right. The media was playing hard and fast with the truth, or just focusing on the part of the truth that would keep us complacent.

I found ATS, and back then it was more tolerant of opposing opinions. In fact, I believe most of us were looking for the holes in the fabric, they where custom designing, for what I now know is our shroud.

Today conspiracy theorist is the label they stick on an inconvenient truth, or what they use to ridicule or discredit anyone that exposes their deceptions.

In fact it has backfired. Once being a conspiracy theorist was viewed as negative, now many of us wear our tin foil hats proudly.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

I have been running that over in my mind a lot recently. So much of what is going on today, just does make sense, if you approach it from a rational perspective.

I have tried stepping out of my biases, and have tried to see it from a different perspective. I can sometimes understand why people think what they think, and do what they do, when opposing the truth that is right in front of their face. I too have been guilty of holding on to what I wanted to believe, so strongly, that I have eventually hurt myself, incurred more harm than was necessary, just to harbor regret, for allowing ego, and pride to walk me down that path to folly.

Yes I believe the end of something is on the horizon. I do believe that we will all be impacted in some way. I also believe we are looking at the end of something. I am just afraid for this old lady, that death is not the worse thing that may come out of what is heading our way.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: Randyvine2

I have been running that over in my mind a lot recently. So much of what is going on today, just does make sense, if you approach it from a rational perspective.

I have tried stepping out of my biases, and have tried to see it from a different perspective. I can sometimes understand why people think what they think, and do what they do, when opposing the truth that is right in front of their face. I too have been guilty of holding on to what I wanted to believe, so strongly, that I have eventually hurt myself, incurred more harm than was necessary, just to harbor regret, for allowing ego, and pride to walk me down that path to folly.

Yes I believe the end of something is on the horizon. I do believe that we will all be impacted in some way. I also believe we are looking at the end of something. I am just afraid for this old lady, that death is not the worse thing that may come out of what is heading our way.

All I can say to that sweetheart is you can be with and do with out the fear.

Stand still.

The load is to much with fear packed on. That's my advantage
and it can be yours. Jesus baby.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

I gave up that kind of fear, years ago, through the grace of God. I know that there are many people that do not believe in miracles, and that don't believe in God. I believed in God, I just didn't think I was that important, when everything was crashing down around me. I didn't expect anything, except failure. I gave up.

I am so grateful that God did not give up on me. I was blessed with having the opportunity to see with my own two eyes, and to be touched by an angel. Literally. I have no idea why I had the blessing. The doctor, the nurses, the hospital, could not explain it. They had given up on me too. I didn't need for them to explain it to me, because in my heart I knew.

I know that we are going to be faced with trials and tribulations, and the more we try to hold on to the things on this Earth, the harder it will be for those that know what to expect. You can't have one foot in the river and one on land. If you do, when the wave hits, you will drown.

Thanks for your post.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I love this part.

Literally. I have no idea why I had the blessing.

Now is not the time that you should know the why.
Maybe just knowing you did receive is enough to ponder.

Your welcome I look forward to meeting you.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

The conspiracy theorists in this case are the people spreading fear and gloom. This virus appears to be real, but it is not as bad as they originally thought it would be. And another conspiracy is that this vaccine is safe and effective when in reality the ones who are most at risk, those with a poor immune system, are not actually helped that much by it. Also the conspiracy that this vaccine is safe is incorrect, there are some serious side effects to this vaccine. The people running the medical industry want us to believe in something that is not real in this case. A lot of vaccines are safe and somewhat effective for the majority of people, but I do not see that evidence with this vaccine in the science I am reading. They are ignoring safety regulations that they made long ago, this is the start of the end for mankind if they allow this to keep going on.

This virus is bad for some people but not for most....and if you get the virus it appears that you get a superior and more versatile immunity to the virus in this case.

The conspiracy theorists are those spreading false positive information about this vaccine and pushing fear about the severity of this virus to promote getting people to take a vaccine where the side effects of the vaccine can hurt people almost as much as the virus can.

The only other vaccine I do not agree is necessary is the chicken pox vaccine. The measles vaccine's use is questionable too, but the one I believe is a mistake is the chicken pox vaccine...not necessary and I have read scientific articles stating that getting the chicken pox trains our immune system to fight viruses when we are young.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

There is only conspiracy truth not conspiracy theory.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

He put it all in motion , they can orchestrate anything their heart desires.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The job of science is to see if a thing can be done. The job of philosophy is to wonder if it should be done.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
The job of science is to see if a thing can be done. The job of philosophy is to wonder if it should be done.

Science is seeking to prove the unknown. It is almost impossible to prove that something is right. But it is often easy to prove something is wrong.

Science is based on what can be seen and felt. The world is full of so many elements that are outside of our ability to see or feel, which makes it impossible for us to know or understand, what we don't know.

It is our ignorance that will create our folly. All the experiments in the world will not prove what we don't know. For even when a thousand experiments prove to us what we think is right, it will only take one experience to prove that we were wrong.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Science is seeking to prove the unknown. It is almost impossible to prove that something is right. But it is often easy to prove something is wrong.

Science is based on what can be seen and felt. The world is full of so many elements that are outside of our ability to see or feel, which makes it impossible for us to know or understand, what we don't know.

It is our ignorance that will create our folly. All the experiments in the world will not prove what we don't know. For even when a thousand experiments prove to us what we think is right, it will only take one experience to prove that we were wrong.

In science you present a theory then devise a test to prove that theory. You may or may not prove your theory was correct. At no time does that mean your theory is all-inclusive or relevant. Only that the theory you presented was proven or not.

I disagree, however, that science is based on what we see and feel. It is far more than tactile. In fact, the greatest part of science is proving/disproving that which we have no direct observation of. Hence the need for proof.

The majority of experimental science is inference and summation. In the light of a thousand successes it would be more likely that one failure of an experiment would be considered a lack of controlled conditions than a flawed theory.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

It is not a conspiracy that the vaccine is safe, it is pure unadulterated propaganda also known as advertising rhetoric.

As so many have predicted, the shots are very dangerous. That's why FDA rather immunized itself, releasing them under EUA.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

It is not a conspiracy that the vaccine is safe, it is pure unadulterated propaganda also known as advertising rhetoric.

As so many have predicted, the shots are very dangerous. That's why FDA rather immunized itself, releasing them under EUA.

A lot of people working for the FDA and CDC and NIH are not getting vaccinated....they know that this vaccine is not proven to be safe in the long run. Just because we saw fauchi get the jab does not mean there was a vaccine in it and that is priviledged information....nobody has the right to know if it was a covid vaccine or not.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I am willing to wager that very little good will come out of messing with God's design.

You know what God's design is. You are very special! Can you tell us?

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I am not sure what you are asking.

What in nature do you think is not of his design?

If you are saying that you don't believe in God, it is not my intent to try to change your mind. Whether you believe life was created by God, by nature, even by accident, it is still not wise for man, with his limited knowledge, and his propensity for error, to attempt to change or alter our DNA.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Our ignorance and our arrogance will create our folly.

From the song, 'history show again and again how nature points out the folly of man.'

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join