It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet The WEF.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

The Wizard of Schwab (Bitchute) Entertaining short vid.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The draft proposal plan for the World Economic Forum and beginnings of Agenda 21 or the Green new deal.

THE CLUB OF ROME - THE PREDICAMENT OF MANKIND

Quest for Structured Responses to Growing World-wide Complexities and Uncertainties - A PROPOSAL, 1970

They are further convinced that a group of private persons who while concerned are nevertheless free from the responsibility of day-to-day political decision --and who, as individuals, have no political ambition except the good of mankind and its survival --can contribute in this way to the work of those who are responsible for leadership and action.

5) To persuade governments to convene a World Forum,* with whose consent, support, and encouragement an intensive dialogue concerning the findings of the project would be initiated to the end that a much larger and deeper effort could be undertaken. Such an effort would aim at developing the needed operational "macro-models" conducive to
endeavors at integrated policy-planning and to the development of new institutions within whose frame of competence such work could be carried out.

The approach adopted by the Club of Rome, on the other hand, derives from the threefold hypothesis:

a) that the predicament we seek to understand is systemic in character; and that the boundaries of the system encompass the entire planet;

b) that the real problematique which inheres in the situation has now transcended discrete categories of events --overpopulation, malnutrition, poverty, pollution, etc. -- and arises from confused and obscure consequence- patterns generated by the interactions of such categories of events;

c) that any desirable, or even acceptable, resolution of the problematique will in all probability entail, at least as outcomes to be seriously considered, fundamental changes in our current social and institutional structures, for the simple reason that these structures were not established to operate in so complex and dynamic a situation as the one in which we find ourselves.
The Predicament of Mankind (page has links to the PDF, in two parts)

I posted this in some other thread, but for posterity, and the following was taken from Corbett's research...Klaus started the WEF back in 1971 via a “Loan from a German industrialist”.

It's been postulated that German industrialist was Wilfried Stoll and in 1971...

The first meeting of the World Economic Forum, then called the European Management Symposium, convened in Davos, Switzerland, organized by Klaus Schwab, in collaboration with Hilde Stoll. (They married shortly afterward.)
Source: Davos Timeline

Wilfried Stoll (Festo Holding GmbH) attended the first and most recent Davos meeting

Festo Bionic Learning Network - Cybernetics and factory automation to replace humans.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Go woke, get cancelled...

WEF Open Forum In Davos Called Off Following Death Threats

The World Economic Forum (WEF) has announced that its public ‘Open Forum‘ set to take place in Davos in January next year has been canceled due to death threats. The union of elite globalists under the leadership of Klaus Schwab has caused such a wave of anger from populations worldwide that security measures of the other WEF events have also been increased, reports Swiss news outlet Südostschweiz.

The event was expected to take place from January 17th to 21st in Davos under the motto “Working Together, Restoring Trust”.

(post by MessiahBuddhaBooks removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Odysee vid | Corbett website

Moral of his lecture is in this convoluted, complex, world of deception & inversion it's easy to become a reductionalist. Don't get stuck in a 'single' rabbit hole/narrative/ideology, and the daily msm dogma.

Rove quote that he comments on at ending has been stuck in my head since I came across it back in 2019...

The aide said that guys like me were "in what we call the reality-based community," which he defined as people who "believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality." I nodded and murmured something about enlightenment principles and empiricism. He cut me off. "That's not the way the world really works anymore," he continued. "We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality -- judiciously, as you will -- we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors . . . and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do."
— Karl Rove, as reported by Ron Suskind, NYTimes, Oct. 17, 2004

Really makes ya think, huh? Especially post 2020 circus chaos.

I like Admiral (Ret) Bobby Ray Inman's take on the WEF club. At 91, he's still sharp as a tack. Here's a 3 min interview clip.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join